I thought I would be better on it.....

Our Crazy Class Project!

NOBODY'S POV

"UNNIE YOU LIAR!" Jaemin and Yoona yelled as they ran up to her and grabbed her.

"Yah!" Donghyun whined as he pouted and went after them.

"Let my wife be!" he said.

"Oppa, just because your partners now, doesn't mean she'll spend her time with you all the time!" Yoona stuck her tongue at the sulking Donghyun.

"Ei~! Fine! I'll see you later!" he said as he went over to Minwoo and Jeongmin that were giving him dirty looks.

"Mianhe! I can't just leave her after that right?!" he said as he gave them an apologetic look.

"Ei~ You owe us after school! You have to go buy us icecream!" they said as they gave high fives to each other.

"Aish. These kids." Donghyun scowled as he put an arm around their shoulders and pulled them to the building.

"Ow!" they said in sync.

"Morning, Donghyun oppa." Jin ah greeted Donghyun.

"Minwoo, Jeongminie." she said as she smiled at them.

"Noona!" they cheered and waved aimlessly, making her giggle.

"Help us noona!" they begged as Donghyun kept on dragging them.

"No. No one's gonna help you." Donghyun said as he went faster, still pulling the two along.

"Those bums have nothing better to do, really." Eunhee said as she walked beside Jin ah.

"Morning, unnie." she smiled.

"Morning. You didn't go with Minwoo today?" Jin ah asked.

"Oh, no... I told him to go on ahead first before I snap his head. He's so whiny today!" Eunhee said in frustration.

"Haha you'll get used to it..." Jin ah said as she patted Eunhee's shoulder.

"You guys heard 'bout the new couple?" Sooyeon said, popping out of nowhere.

"Oh! Sooyeonie! /Unnie!" Jin ah and Eunhee said in unison.

"Ahah! Yep! Donghyun oppa was already whining at Yubin unnie early this morning!" Eunhee continued.

"Where's Key oppa? Don't you always go to school together?" Jin ah asked this time.

"Oh. I got to escape from him today since he had to go somewhere." Sooyeon said in satisfaction.

"I just noticed how you’re slowly being more feminine since you met your hubby, darling." Jin ah said as she wriggled her eyebrows teasingly at Jin ah.

"Please. He cares much more about what I wear than I am!" Sooyeon said.

"He always bugs me and it gets annoying!" Sooyeon scratched her head, gaining a sympathetic look from Jinah and Eunhee.

"You'll get used to it..." Jinah said once more but with Eunhee this time.

"Good thing I got away on Monday." Sooyeon said in satisfaction, gaining a chuckle from Jinah and Eunhee.

Jin ah's POV

"What's your lunch today?" Sooyeon asked me.

"Huh? Oh. I have.... Bento..." I said as I looked down on my work.

"Oh~" she said as she leaned in.

"You have convenient store bread again?" I asked her.

"Yep. The usual." she shrugged.

"You need to learn how to make your own food!" I scolded her, gaining a pout.

"But I like it~" she whined.

"Of course. But you still eat my lunch." I said with sarcasm.

"Ei~ I like your lunch too!" she said as she grabbed a piece of octopus from my lunch box.

"You frustrate me sometimes." I said in frustration.

"Hey guys." Jiwook said as she took a seat beside me while Jaemin waved at us.

"Yo." Sooyeon greeted back to them.

"Your the only married one here, unnie." Jaemin pouted at Sooyeon.

"I'm the only sad one here, honey." Sooyeon scoffed at her.

"Ei~ you should at least be a tinie tiny bit happy right? Right? Tell us the truth." Jaemin probed on.

"Well.... He may act like a douche most of the times but he has his moments....." Sooyeon said as she shrugged and took another piece of octopus from my lunch box.

Jiwook, Jaemin and I smiled knowingly at her and gave her teasing stares.

"Ohgosh, just stop it guys." she threatened.

"What? We didn't say anything." Jiwook said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah. Sure." Sooyeon scoffed at us.

"Hahah But who do you think your husband will be, unnie?" Jaemin asked me.

"I have no idea." I shrugged.

"Who do you think?" I asked her.

"I don't know... Oh! I think it might be Hyunseong oppa!" Jaemin said in excitement.

"What? How come?" I asked her.

"I just think so... Some intuition? Yoona said my partner might be Onew or Hyunseong, but I don't think they are...." she said and started thinking.

"Well, I think her partner might be Minhyuk." Jiwook said as she leaned back to her chair.

"Then how about you? Who do you think your husband will be?" Sooyeon asked Jiwook who just gave her a shrug.

"Don't really care as long as it's not that chicken loving jerk." she said in pure remorse.

"Hah! I think it's him. I HOPE it's him! I mean, you guys look really cute together!" Jaemin started fan-girling.

"Stop woman." Jiwook said as she gave Jaemin a look.

"Still! You look adorable together!" she pouted.

"But you just said he might be your husband, right?" I asked Jaemin.

"Yes. But that's just a theory." Jaemin said knowingly.

"True. I think it might be him aswell." Sooyeon said with a glint in her eyes that made me know that she said that just to tease Jiwook.

"Well, I think it might be Jeongmin." I said, getting confused.

"You are pretty comfortable with him...." I continued.

"Yeah! It could be Jeongmin! Or Taemin! Or anyone else who hasn’t been paired up yet!" Jiwook said in agreement, nodding her head frantically. Jaemin, Sooyeon and I laughed at Jiwook.

“Well. Enough with me.” Jiwook said as she waved a hand at us and started eating.

==

“Are you sure you want us to leave?” Sooyeon asked as she looked back to Key who tapped his foot on the floor impatiently.

“Yep. I’ll go home as soon as I finish this thing okay?” I assured her.

“Well, if you’re sure…” she said with a slow pout.

“Yes, I’m sure now go and stop making poor Key wait!” I said as I shooed her away.

“Fine. Bye!” she said.

“And by the way. He’s not ‘poor Key’.” She sneered before she waved and ran off to Key.

How come she never notices how cute they look together?! They’re adorable! Well, they have their moments…

I looked at the class log once more and made sure everything was perfect and neat.

“Okay. I’m done.” I said with a satisfied smile.

“Time to hand you in~” I said a s I grabbed my bag and headed for the teacher’s office.

==

“Thank you, my dear! You just saved my life!” Mr. Kim said as he cheered and hugged the paper work I handed him.

“I would like to give you a hug right now, but I’m a teacher in an office so no can do~” he said as if it was a pity.

“No… It’s fine. Really” I said as I waved a hand at him.

“Well, as a reward~ I’ll give you a V.I.P pass to an amazing café! It’s just down the street so you can go there today.” He said with a familiar glint in his eyes. I don’t really know where I saw it, or when…. But I know I saw that look in his eyes before… I slowly narrowed my eyes at him but took the ticket hesitantly.

“Thank you..” I slowly said with a bow.

“In fact. I think I’ll be driving you over today.” He said as he started packing his things.

“What?!” I yelled.

“I-I mean…. You don’t have to! I can go there myself…” I lied.

“No! I insist. You might not come and that coupon is only for today.” He said as he grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the parking lot.

==

“Uh…. Thank you..?” I hesitantly said as I stepped out of the car.

“No problem, dear.” He smiled at me.

“Yeahh…” I said as I waited for him to leave. I looked through the window of his car and saw him gesture for me to go in.

“Heh.” I forced a smile as I bowed one last time and walked in the café.

 

“H-hello?” I called out as I walked through the glass doors. I heard the car engine roar and turned, to see Mr. Kim’s red sports car zooming down the road.

I looked around and found no one in the so called beautiful café. If it was famous, why would it be empty on such a day?

“Maybe I should leave….” I murmured to myself, feeling hesitant and stupid.

CRASH! FALL! BAM!

I heard the sound from somewhere inside the room and suddenly stiffened up.

==

No one’s POV

Jin ah immediately stiffened up when she heard a crash from somewhere inside the café.

She found herself groping for her bag that was full of books and slowly walked towards the source of the sound. She took deep, long breathes as she walked closer to the room.

She heard curses and more crashes from a somewhat familiar voice inside the room. She leaned against the wall when she heard footsteps and slowly crept closer to the door of the room.

She held her heavy bag up in defense with her hands shaking from both nerves and her own imagination. She imagined a murder happening, a theft being done, or some sort of crime in the room.

“Shoot! It’s that time already?!” the guy yelled from inside the room. Jinah held her breath as if the guy would hear her breathing and held her bag up tighter.

The footsteps came closer and closer every second and Jinah braced herself for an attack.

“Where did I pu—HOLLY COW!” he yelled as he saw a girl swing her bag up.

“Kyahhh!!” Jinah yelled as he slammed her heavy bag down to the man.

==

“Ugh….” Hyunseong groaned as he tried to sit up and felt his head spinning.

“Owww…” he said as he put a hand up against his forehead. His head was throbbing and he didn’t know—or didn’t remember why.

“Wosh. Take it easy.” He heard a feminine voice tell him. He squinted his eyes and saw a silhouette of a girl. After a few more blinks, he saw the worried Jinah looking down his face.

“Jinah..?” he frowned as he shook his head, hoping the grogginess to go away.

“I’m so sorry! I thought you were some kind of criminal doing something bad in there! Mr. Kim never told me you were going to be here! Why is there no one in here anyways? I thought the store was closed and was about to leave but I heard some crash in that room and some cursing and I thought I should look at what happened and then you were coming close and the next thing I knew was that I kno-“ Jinah started rambling but Hyunseong held a hand up, making her stop and blink at him in confusion.

“Sssshhh…” he said as he sat up and put a hand against his head.

“Sorry.” Jinah murmured once more.

“What were you doing there anyways?” Jinah asked as she tilted her head to the side and raised an eyebrow at him.

“I…..” Hyunseong started.

“I was… cooking….” He said as he squinted his face, making Jinah raise an eyebrow at him.

“Cooking?” she asked.

==

The room was a mess. Pots, cook wares, broken glass and plates on the floor, and some foor on the ground.

“W-what happened here?” Jinah asked with her eyes widened.

“Well…. I was trying to reach for something and I accidently brushed the bowl down and one happened after the other, causing this….. disaster?” he said uncertainly.

“I thought I would be better on it…” he said as I walked past him.

“Yeahh..” she said, still dazed.

“Why were you cooking anyways?” she frowned at him as she turned back to him. She then found him holding a piece of yellow flower in his hand.

“Nice meeting you…?” he said and held it out.

Jinah’s eyes widened and she then felt her face flush.

“Hah… You’re serious?” she asked.

“Yep. Now come and help me clean up and make food.” He said as he handed her the rose and walked past her to hide his blushing face.

“Wait. You do know how to cook right?” he narrowed his eyes at her when he turned arounfd.

Jinah looked around and considered.

“Hell yeah, I can.” She said as she started pinking a metal bowl up.

Author's Note:

Yay~ I finally updated!! hehe sorry I took so long,Please stay patient and wait for the next update! Love you guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS!<3<3<3 ^-^