Why him?!

Our Crazy Class Project!

Minhae's POV

"Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!"I hummed as I put the eggs on the plate to eat for breakfast. As usual, I have to eat alone since my parents are abroad for some bussiness trip. My guardian for now is my nanny for almost my whole life and she signed for my permision form to do the project for Mr. Kim. But even though I have her, she only goes here at 12 to check on things at home. She still has her own family to worry about anyways...

"I'm heading out now~" I said as if anyone would be listening to me. Oh how I wish there was..... "Sigh...... Another day in school means another hell of a day with Mr. Basketball captain......" I said to myself as I got on the bus to school. Another reason why I don't want to go to school is that the heavy atmosphere around everyone is making me very uncomfortable! I can't organize myself nor my studies and notes! Not that my parents care or anything.... My mom actually wants me to slack off and "enjoy" my life. She was also VERY excited when she heard about the project that my class was doing... I even tought that she wants to do this project more than I do! Sighh..... My family is so weird.... And the fact that i'm an only child only makes everything worste since they would focus more on me and MY life.... They probably know every single detail of it...... =_____= And it's not such a great thing... But i'm used to dealing with these type of things so oh well~

~AT SCHOOL~

I came to class expecting the heavy atmosphere tp hit me as soon as I get in but what surprised me is that it became MUCH MORE HEAVIER THAN I EXPECTED!!!!!!! Okay.... I wasn't prepared for this..... Once I got in, everyone looked at me as if they were expecting something grand to happen which they probably are anyways. I slowly went to my seat right next to Yuri. "Hey.... Did anything happen...????" I asked Yuna as I put my belongings down and unpack.

"That's the whole point! Nothing happened yet which makes EVERYTHING mighty awkward than ever!" she whispered back to me. (A/N:LOL MIGHTY AWKWARD...XD I like that...... xD)

"Sigh... For all I care, I want anyone to confess already so we could start the activities and stop with the academics already!"she continnued. She really hates academics that much huh? I only smiled at her and looked at the Basketball team's schedule for today. Oh... we don't have after school practice today...

"Min ah!!" I heard a familiar voice call out for me. Kwangmin.What does he want ?? I turned around to look at him and he raised a hand motioning for me to come closer. I stood from my chair and walked over to him. He looked around suspiciously, probably making sure none was looking and gave me a piece of paper.Huh? Does he want me to throw this out??

"Throw it out??" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Nope. Read when your ALONE....Okay?" he said cooly and went straight to Minho.

I opened the paper and read what is says:

Oh GOD........ Don't tell me MY husband is Kwangmin?! No, no, no,nooooooo!!!! This can't be happening!! Yuri! What will happen?! But he said alone....... What should I do.......

~LUNCH TIME~

It's lunch time....... I need to go to the gym.... I was about to exit the classroom when Yuri suddenly called out my name.

"Min ah!!! Where are you going? It's lunch." she asked me.

"Oh... I need to go somewhere... I'm probably not going to eat my lunch here.... Sorry... Maybe tomorrow??"I answered back at her then ran off to the gym. Is my husband really going to be Kwangmin?! It's going to be awkward with Yuri then! i mean.... Aren't the two of them really close??? Well, they are childhood friends..... Sigh.... I want to cry.....

~GYM~

When I got to the gym, I saw one of the basketball members and wentup to him.

"Hey there Eunhyuk sunbae..... What are you doing here? We don't have practice today..." I asked him. He only smiled at me and turned around and started walking towards the second floor terrace of the gymnasium and I followed after him. What the heck..??? Aren't we not allowed to go here?

He took out the key and opened the door, making me go in the room. When I got in the room, I turned around but the he was already gone. I guess he wants me to look down from here then...??

I walked up to the terrace and looked down at the court. My eyes widened in surprise once I saw what was happening down in the court.

Every member of the basketball team was standing in the midle of the court ,forming a heart shape.

 

(A/N:Just imagaine that this is smaller, the soldiers were student basketball players and that someone was in the middle of the heart.... ^-^)

Where's Kwangmin..???..... Wait... Who is that in the middle...??? It doesn't look like Kwangmin from up here..... Are my eyes playing tricks on me...??? I narrowed my eyes hoping to see who the guy in the middle is..... Wait.... is that.... MINHO?! What?! What is that thing he's holding?? A sign??? What does it say..?

My eyes almost fell out of their sockets once I got to see the sign that Minho was holding with an embarassed face...... What?! He's my husband?! That's great! I won't be awkward with Yuna then!!!! xD But.... Why did it have to be Minho?! We always diagree during practice and we don't really get along well.... Well, we have our moments when we do agree with each other but that barely even happens...! Oh! I have an idea!

"Yah! Tall guy in the middle!! I can't see your face and the sign your holding!!!" I started. "Can you put you head and the sign up aswell?? So that I can CLEARLY see...??" I teased some more.

"No!" I heard him mumble almost pouting...... pfffftttt... I'm dying to laugh!!!! xD But then the other members started ganging up on him and telling him to do so. There were sunbaes there so he actually had no choice or else.....

Once he did as told, I smiled at him then said:

"Well it's nice to finally meet you husband!!" while leaning a bit to the fence of the terrace.

In return, he smirked at me and said: "likewise here my wife!" then motioned for me to come down over there. "Okie~" I cheered then started running down to the court.. Heh I actually think this is going to be interesting.... I smiled to myself..

~COURT~

Once I reached the court, everyone was already in a line with Minho in front of them smirking at me. I smirked back at him as I understood the meaning of the smirk he was giving me at the moment. I had the feeling that he was challenging me. I guess i'll just have to win... Easy.

He held out a hand to me in order for us to seal the deal.

"Bring it on!" I said shaking his hand and giving him a smug grin while everyone else in the court gave us weird stares and confused looks. I guess Minho and I had this special understanding of each other's thoughts and actions...??? kekeke This is gonna be fun~

THIS IS WAR.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Aloo~ Wassup people!! hehe I just felt like updating today since I had nothing else to do....

^-^ Well..... How was this huband and wife meeting..??? Please comment and tell me what you think..... :)

Oh! I need to know which one should I write for the next chapter..??? Kwangmin's or Key's....?????? o.0

By the way..... I'm sorry if the current poster is ugly.... But I was thinking of posting the other poster I made once all the couples are introduced in the story.... Sorry........ ^^;;;

By the way, who noticed the MBLAQ reference in the chapter..???lolz currently addicted to MBLAQ's Hello Baby.... >///< <3 I also had Eunhyuk in this chapter since he's one of my favorites and I think he's hilarious with Minho in Dream Team!!! xD

Well then...... Buhbye my beloved readers!!!~ <3 I hope you enjoyed it.... :) Don't forget to tell me which one I should make a chapter for arasso?? ^-^ <3