I Officially Hate You

Our Crazy Class Project!

tumblr_m0liapxCgK1qgebgvo1_500.gif

No One’s POV

“So, what happened?” Onew asked Minhyuk. Minhyuk looked at the three guys on his screen that had all their interests on him, since they all decided to go online after the Minhyuk’s meeting with Miki.

“I snapped at her and she ended up being mad at me.” Minhyuk shrugged.

“What the hell, man?” Jeongmin said, slapping Minhyuk’s back.

“Well, she knew I didn’t want to talk about something but she kept on it.” Minhyuk said as  he scratched the back of his neck.

“THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU GET TO RUIN THE MEETING!” Onew snapped once more.

“Yah. I waited for her after you know? I walked her to her house too… Kind of..” he trailed off, feeling bad.

“What was she talking about anyways?” Taemin asked curiously.

“It was something in the past.” Minhyuk shrugged as if it was nothing. Even though it was everything else but nothing.

“Past? You knew each other even before?!” Jeongmin asked, surprised.

“Yeah… We’re childhood friends…. She used to follow me around a lot too.” Minhyuk stated.

“WHAT?! I thought it was your first time talking to her!” Taemin and Jeongmin said in unison.

“I guess we talked less and less over the years. “ he shrugged.

“That must be awkward bro. I mean, isn’t she like a sister to you?” Jeongmin said.

“Yeah…. I guess…” Minhyuk shrugged once more.

“We knew each other quite well… I don’t know about now…” he continued.

“”*YAWNS* Hyung… Let’s go to sleep now….” Taemin yawned.

“Yeah…. I’m tired already…” Jeongmin whined as well.

“Yeah… Just remember to buy the things for tomorrow!” Taemin cheered.

“Yeah, yeah.”Onew nodded his head as he waved them off.

”Goodluck~” Jeongmin smirked at the screen.

==

Jiwook’s POV

“Jaemin! What the hell took you so long?” I started nagging at Jaemin who just kept her head low.

“Are you even listening to me?!” I snapped once more.

“Yes.” Jaemin murmured but then suddenly brightened.

“Mi-“she started but stopped.

I kept on talking while catching up to Jaemin.

“Yah! List-“I started.

“Jiwook, Is Miki dating anyone?” she asked, interrupting me.

“Huh? Not that I know of…” I said, suddenly confused.

“Why?” I asked as I stopped beside Jaemin.

“Look.” Jaemin says as she pointed at Miki and some guy.

“Omo!” I said as I walked a little closer to get a better look at the guy.

“Is that….” I started.

“Minhyuk! It’s Minhyuk!” Jaemin squealed but then covered her loud mouth.

“Ssh!” I said.

“Are they dating? I never knew they were close…” I said.

“They’re childhood friends…” Jaemin trailed off.

“Huh?” I let out, dumbfounded.

“I said-“she started but I interrupted.

“I know what you said. But how did you know that?” I asked her.

“I asked her.” She shrugged.

“Do they always go to school together?” I asked her, hiding in the corner with her.

“How should I know? I don’t know everything you know.” She said, looking at me as if I was crazy.

“Of course you don’t.” I sneered sarcastically at her.

==

“Miki!” Jaemin and I yelled as we came in the classroom after stalking the two of them to school.

No holding hands, no kissing, and there was barely any talking going on. They were dead quiet but there wasn’t an awkward atmosphere around them as well. What the hell is this?

“Yep?” she says innocently.

“Why were you following us this morning?” she asks the two of us.

“H-huh?” Jaemin stuttered.

“We just saw you guys and we were curious.. We didn’t want to disturb you guys so… Yeah.” I shrugged as if it was nothing.

“Who?” Jinah asks.

“Oh. Minhyuk.” Miki calmly says.

“Yah. How come we never knew you guys are dating?” I said, almost ready to snap at her.

“Calm down. We’re not dating or anything. He’s just my partner for the project thingy.” She shrugs, leaving me dumbfounded for being all worked up on thing.

“Really? Aren’t you lucky you get someone you’re really close to?” Hyunjin says calmly.

“Am I the only one who doesn’t know that Minhyuk was her childhood friend?” I said, feeling dumb.

“Nope~ I just knew today…” Yoona and Sooyeon said in unison.

“Oh…” I said feeling more calm now.

“Yah." I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear, making me have goose bumps. I jump forward, almost falling off my seat.

I turned around and saw Jeongmin behind me.

“Yah! That’s creepy!” I yell at him, only to gain a childish grin from him.

“You’re funny.” He smiles at me, his eyes disappearing.

“Hah. You should get lost.” I said sarcastically.

“Sorry but I can’t do that.” He says.

“and why not?” I ask him, feeling pissed.

“Because that’s my seat, dear.” He said, tilting his head to one side. My eyes widened and my face flushed in embarrassment.

“Just say so immediately! Aish. So annoying.” I mumble to myself.

“Sorry~” he sang, making me want to smash his face.

“Jaeminie~” he calls out sweetly.

“Here.” She says as she hands him her mirror without looking at him.

“Go praise yourself.” She smiles as she puts her earphones on and started scribbling. Those two sure are odd.

“Good morning~” another deep voice whispered to my ear, making me jump forward once more. I turn, rubbing my arm hoping the goose bumps would go away.

“Yah!” I yell but immediately softened when I saw Taemin behind me.

“Hello, Jiwook  noona~” he waved at me.

“Yah. Our ages aren’t far you know?” I nagged him but only gained a smile from him.

“I know, I know~” he said as he patted my head and walked past me. I feel like everyone is acting funny today… What the hell is happening? Is today a special day or a weird day that I have no clue of? I racked my brain, trying to think of anything special for today but nothing comes. What the heck?

“Noona! Look!” I heard Taemin call me. I turned around and found him wearing a bunny head band on his head with Jeongmin and Jaemin fixing his hair.

What the hell? Why? Why a bunny? Why the animal that I’m most weak to?

“Doesn’t he look adorable?” Jeongmin asked , grinning at me. This friend of mine sure is stupid.

“Y-yeah…” I mumble dumbfounded and shocked.

“Jiwook-ah! Look! Isn’t he adorable?!” Jaemin squealed this time, making me turn to look for her. I purposely put a frown on my face just to seem pissed but then was surprised with what I saw.

“Oh! Morning Onew!” I heard someone yell, making me look towards the door.

“You miss him that much my dear?” I heard Miki say from behind me.

“Don’t even start with me.” I scoffed at her.

“So feisty early in the morning!” she teased even more.

“He’ll like that.” She winked at me.

“Don’t even. We hate each other’s guts.” I narrowed my eyes at her.

Supposedly…

“You supposedly hate each other’s guts.” She smirked at me and patted my head, making me gasp.

How can she read my thoughts so openly?

“Morning, wook.” I heard a familiar voice call me by the annoying name he gave me.

“Morning, Jinki.” I forced a smile as I looked over to him.

“Tsk.” Was the next thing that came out of his mouth as he took his seat in front of me. He put his bag at the side of his desk. My eyes widened in surprise with what I saw the keychain on his bag.

“Jinki-ah….” I called out as I leaned over and held the keychain.

“Hm?” he turned and saw me holding it.

“Oh, someone gave me that.” He shrugged.

“I see….” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I see. You like bunnies?” I asked him. We actually might have something in common after-

“Nope. Not at all.” He shook his head. Nope. Scratch that thought.

“You’re weird…” I frowned at him.

“You call me weird…” I heard him murmur.

“Yah.” I scowled at him.

“Jiwook!” I heard someone call me.  Turned and saw Jeongmin calling me over. I frowned to myself and started walking towards him.

“Yep?” I asked.

“Look what Jaemin gave me!” he smiled, showing Jiwook a bunny sticker, making her frown.

“What?” Jeongmin asked. Jiwook just kept staring and Jeongmin soon sighed in defeat.

“Fine. I took it from her.” He pouted.

“Yah. Stop bothering Jaemin.” I scowled at him, earning a wounded look from him. I scoffed at him and smacked his forehead.

“But we’re besties though~ right Jaeminie?” he smiled at her.

“Yeah!” Jaemin smiled with an oblivious grin on her face.

“See what I mean?” Jeongmin smirked at me.

“Yeah. She’s just nice to everyone you .” I said as I turned and sat back to my seat.

“Sigh… What’s up with all the bunnies?” I squinted as the sun hit my eyes . I lay my head on my desk and soon drifted of to sleep.

==

Ding ding ding ding ding

I heard my phone ring. I squinted at the sun and felt for my phone in my pockets. Once I got hold of it, I took it out and found a message from Jeongmin.

I frowned to myself as I opened the message:

It’s been 30 minutes since dismissal, my dear. Wake up already~ ;)  <3

                                                                                                                        -Jeongmin

My eyes widened in surprise and disbelief.

“What the hell?! How can I sleep through the whole day like that?!” I panicked as I started picking my stuff up.

“Shoot. Why didn’t even anyone wake me up?!” I yelled in frustration as I got up and fixed myself up before leaving.

“Aish. I’m going to kill Jaemin, Miki, and especially Jeongmin tomorrow.” I murmured to myself, preparing what evil deeds I might just love to do to them in order to satisfy myself.

==

I got to the school grounds. There were still a lot of students considering that there were a lot of club meets during Wednesdays.

“Kyaaah~” I heard some girls squeal from the front gates.

“What’s with all the fuss?” I frowned to myself as I squeezed through the crowd. But I never expected what I was about to see through the thick crowd of whispering students and squealing girls.

“That’s so cute!” I heard one girl say.

“I never knew a guy would still do something like this to get a girl!” another one squealed.

“That’s embarrassing bro.” I heard one guy say.

“Wow. You must be so damn brave to be in something like that.” I chuckled.

It would be nice if a guy would do something sweet like this for me. But it’s too embarrassing anyways. I mean, to wear a bunny suit while holding a bouquet of roses in front of the gates in a high school full of gossiping people, you must be very determined to get this girl.

“Oh! He’s going to her!” I heard someone behind me whisper. I started to look around for the poor victim of this pink little (not really) bunny. But to my dismay, everyone was looking at me and the pink bunny was right in front of me. I looked behind me, hoping to be just another girl being in his way but the people behind me disappeared like dust in the wind.

I looked back up front and forced a smile to this poor bunny (man). I mean, it’s still a bunny after all…

“He-hello?” I said hesitantly and was surprised when he shoved the bouquet of roses in front of my face.

I looked to the side and  looked at the unblinking eyes of the bunny in front of me. When I didn’t take the bouquet, he took my hand and made me hold it.

“T-thank you.” I said , still dumbfounded.

“But who are you?” I asked awkwardly as I tilted my head to look at him.

He then motioned to follow him. The two of us started walking away from the hooting crowd. Surprisingly, we went back to the classroom which was now full of bunnies.

“W-what is going on here?” I asked as I walked in the bunny infected room.

I looked back at the mascot guy behind me and found no one there.

“H-huh?”  I frowned to myself.

“Mascot guy!” I yelled, feeling a bit worried but there were no answers. I sighed in frustration and started looking around.

I saw the bunny keychain and the bunny sticker that Onew and Jeongmin were flaunting around me this morning. So…

“Oh shoot.” I my teeth with what just thought. Why did it have to be those two?! Out of all the pretty decent guys in our class, it had to be either my annoying childhood friend, Jeongmin or the stupid, annoying Jinki!

“No, No!” I yelled as I shook my head frantically

“Yah.” I heard a deep voice say. I stopped shaking my head in an instant. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a pair of dark brown eyes staring back at me.

“.” I swore right at his face.

“What? He frowned at me, obviously shocked.

“O-oh.. Sorry..” I stuttered, suddenly realizing what I just said.

“Yeah, you just called me .” Jinki raised an eyebrow as he moved his face away from mine.

“I said I was sorry!” I said, feeling guilty even though that wasn’t intentional.

“Yeah.. Sorry for scaring you..” he said in a sulky voice. Then there was an awkward silence.

“So….” We said in unison.

“you’re my partner?/ I’m your partner.” We said in unison once more, making both of us stare at each other for a moment, and laugh it off.

“Well, I guess I’m stuck with you.” I shrugged and let out a sigh.

“Yah. Don’t make it sound worst than it is! It’s not like I had a choice you know?!” he snapped at me.

“Yeah, yeah~ whatever you say~” I .

“Tsk. Now  help me clean this mess I made for you.” He aid, pointing at the bunny mirage around us.

“Yeah. I highly doubt you did this too.” I said as I started picking the bunnies up.

“Jinki-ah! Come here!”  I called out to him.

“Hm?” he asked, looking obliviously at me. I grinned foolishly at him and put the bunny headband Taemin was wearing this morning.

“What th-“ he frowned.

“Where the heck did you get this?” he scrunched his face up as he looked at me while pointing at the bunny headband.

“Heh. On the floor?” I shrugged as I turned away from him and continued cleaning up once more.

“Here.” I heard him say as I stood dumbfounded when he put his arms around me. I felt something cold touch my neck and I touched it.

“Take a look.” He said and pulled out a mirror from his pocket.

“That’s my first meeting gift for you.” He said. I looked at the metal pendant that was shaped as a bunny. I flushed bright red when I saw him smiling at me in the mirror.

“Y-yeah. Thanks.” I said as I pulled away from his grasp.

“I’ll get you one next time.” I said, not turning to look at him. But I know that he was staring at me  most likely with a smug grin on his face.

Author's Note:

Hey  my lovely readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry for taking forever to update! Thank you for your patience!

Comments are appreciated! Till my next update!! ^-^ <3

-onewdub