Wishful thinking~

Our Crazy Class Project!

Yuri's POV
RING~ RING~
I heard my phone ring from the washroom. I wrapped a towel around my head and got in my pajamas. After I got dressed, I ran over to my bed and grabbed my bag.
I looked for my phone and checked at my messages.
"Eun hee?" I mumbled to myself as I opened the message. I have known Eunhee since we were children. We have been like sisters ever since. I used to even stay at her house when we were elementary btu things changed when we got to highshool. We still text in a daily basis but we don't have much personal contact as before. It's sad but it's okay.. We have our own lves and we still act like sisters! What's wrong with that?
E:Yuri~~~~~ >///< <3<3<3
Y: Huh? What happened? You were so bummed out this afternoon..... What did Mr. Innocent do?!
E: Please stop calling him that... :( And I feel bad for being jealous of Hana like that... I mean.. She's really nice and I love her like a sister! >.<''
Y: Yeah you should, she was very worried when you just stormed out like that!
E:I kow! I need to talk to her later! ^^ <3
I stopped to think to of what could've happened to her that made her this happy, but not a thing came to my head.
Y: I dunno what happened... But i'm guessing it probably has something to do with Mr. innocent since he's the ONLY one who can raise you mood like that...
E: Yeah.... I guess you can say that... that he's the only one...
Y: And he's also the only one who can bring you down in a blink of an eye.... Your WEAK against him... tsktsk
E: Yah~:'( I already know that! Please don't remind me of my weakness!! >.<;;
Y: tsh... Ofcourse you'd say that! But I call it '
the power of love'~ <3<3<3^-^... Anyways.. Just tell me already! I'm sleepy~~ >3<
E: Well.... I guess you can say... Ummmm.. He INTRODUCED himself? o.0 
I raised an eyebrow at her reply. I lay in my bed thinking for a few minutes, thinking; 'INTRODUCED....?' with a frown on my face. Then my eyes widened when I realized what she meant. I sat up on my bed and fumbled on my phone.
Y: W-wha? He's your HUSBAND?! o.0 :O
E: Yeah.... He's my PARTNER...although he called me yeobo.....
Y: Uwah~~ That's why your SO happy!! I see... Congratz~
E: Thank you...? Well.. Go ahead and sleep already! I'll go and talk to Yoona!
Y: Yeah... But I think Kwangmin needs to talk to me... 
E: Yeah~ Your childhood boyfriend needs you~ *winkwink* ;D<3
Y:How many time do I have to tell you that he's not my BOYFRIEND!! He's just a close friend, okay?
E: yeah,yeah~ Go ahead and talk to your friend (that's a boy) ;) See you tomorrow..Luva yah~
Yuri shook her head and chuckled at her friend. She sighed and lay down on her bed for a few minutes but then decided to go out to the balcony for some air.
~
NOBODY'S POV
The night was dark and there were no stars in sight. 
"It's so dark..." she whispered to herself as she sat down and leaned over the railing of the balcony. 
She looked down towards the now deserted street. It was dark, quiet, and peaceful. With the street lights shining over the darkness,it added to the mysterious feeling of the quiet streets.
She stared and admired the look of it. She barely sees this sight and she also barely gets to admire it.
"Pst!" she heard, making her snap out of her trance. She looked over to the person that called her.
"Kwangmin." she smiled at him.
"Wassup." he nodded his head and leaned over to the railingof his own balcony.
"Tsh. Stop that." Yuri said and ruffled Kwangmin's hair.
"Yah! I told you not to do that already!" Kwangmin pouted.
"But it's fun! And you can't act all cool around me mister!Your still the cute little boy I know!" Yuri laughed.
"Anyways... You needed to talk?" she asked.
"But we already are.." Kwangmin grinned, making Yuri roll her eyes.
"Yeah... Is that all? Cuz I need to sleep now.." Yuri said as she started heading towards the door.
"Hey-hey! Wait! I was joking!" he half yelled.
Yuri turned with a big mocking grin on her face, making Kwangmin flinch.
"Yeahh...." she said now fully turning around, then slowly walked towards him.
~
Yuri's POV
Kwangmin and I ended up talking till midnight. We just sat there, talking about random things and such. He still hasn't shanged since we were children. He was still the same quirky and chilidish boy that used to tell me that he was going to be someone very cool, that girls will fall head over heels for him.
How I wish he'd just act normal at school aswell and show everyone how sincere and humble he is. I'm sure that everyone will love him even more.
"Yuri!" I heard a squeaky voice call out to me. I turned and saw Hana walking towards me.
"Hey Hana~ " I cooed out to them.
"Ohhh~ Someone seems to be in a good mood this morning~" she smiled sweetly, making me smile back at her.
"Well... Nothing really happened.." I raised an eyebrow..
"Where's Yoona?" I asked her.
"She said she'll be late today so I went ahead of her.
'Ohhh... I see... " I smiled at her.
"Did Eunhee talk to you yet?" I asked her once more.
"Yeah... She called me last night and she told me ALL the details till I fell asleep!" Hana exagerated, making me laugh.
"Haha, Your too nice to her Hana.. I told you not to spoil her too much.." I said as I shook my head in disapprovement.
"Well.. I NEED to spoil her!.She's too cute.And besides, she doesn't have siblings,and even though her parents are still together, they are barely home because of work.And now she's also inlove! Meaning, she'll also have to work hard to make Minwoo notice her. That's reall hard work you-" Hana continued talking until I cut her off myself.
"Hana, Hana... Take it easy~ Your talking too fast again that I can't understand anything!" I shreaked at her.
"Sorry..." she pouted, making me giggle and ruffle her hair.
"Where's Eunhee anyways?"I asked, looking around for her. Hana shrugged her shoulders and then looked around. After a few seconds, she pouted towards something, making me frown at her.
"Huh?" I asked and she pouted even more towards the direction with her eyes widening. I decided to look at it myself and my eyes widened with what I saw.
"Yah! Park Eunhee!" I yelled then ran over to her and Minwoo who were walking together while HOLDING HANDS.
Eunhee was looking down and was blushing while Minwoo was holdong her hand comfortably as if it was the most natural thing to do.
Eunhee looked over to me with her face all red from embarassment and her eyes pleading, as if saying: "YURIII!!!~~ THIS IS TOO MUCH!!! MY HEART'S GONNA BLOW UP!!"
I stiffled a laugh once I got over to them with Hana right behind me.
"Morning new couple~<3<3<3<3" I teased then gained a death glare from Eunhee. I bit my bottom lip, trying not to laugh.
"Minwoo... Sicne your just a new couple, don't you think your going too fast?" Hana tried to help. I caught Eunhee's thankful look towards her and straightened up.
"Yeah, Minwoo... Give Eunhee some space to breathe till she gets comfortable with you grabbing her.." I winked at him.
"Isn't she comfortable with me yet?" Minwoo pouted then turned to Eunhee.
"She is my best friend anyways! We did this when we were younger aswell...." he saidsmiling at Eunhee, 
"Right?" he continued and Eunhee nodded her head. The bell then rang, and Minwoo started running whilepulling Eunhee by the hand once more towards the classroom.
"WOAH THERE BOY! I see your an agressive one huh?" I said while putting and arm arounf Hana and pulled her along to the classroom.
 
Kwangmin's POV
Class was the same as usual. Free time, fooling around, and all those.When the bell rang, indicating that classes were over, I headed out to my locker and grabbed the things that I needed. I looked around me and when I saw that no one was around, I ran back to class and looked around aswell. I saw Youngmin in there and has already put his own"invitation" on her desk.
My heart ached and I won't be a liar and say that i'm not jealous because I am. I wanted her to be my partner but unfotrunately, my twin brother got her instead. But Youngmin doesn't seem to like that fact so we made a deal.
 
FLASBACK
"Hyung! Who did you get?" I asked Youngmin, excitedly. I've never really seen him with much girls. He only hangs out with girls that he can "trust" and girls that he "likes" to hang out with. He seems to be a bit picky of his friends and doesn't like people who go on to his own bussiness.
"Kwangmin!" he said while his face brightened. I've never seen him so happy to see me.
"Yes?" I asked, feeling both happy and weirded out by my hyung.
"I need a favour. I want to do this meeting thingy at the same time as you. I want it to be a maze... Just to make it more fun and exciting and fun for the both of us." he smiled sweetly, making me get goosebumps.
"Ummmmm... Do we know who we get at the end?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"No." he answered immediately. Almost too fast for my liking.
"Then... We're not sure who it is...??" I asked him once more.
"Come here, let me tell you my plan..." he said, motioning for me to come closer.
END OF FLASHBACK
We asked Mr. Kim for permission and we got a 'YES!' as soon as we finished telling him our plan. This event really creeped me out. It was the first time that I thought of my brother to be creepy. I also noticed that he is so much alike to Mr. Kim.
"You done Kwangmin? They're almost here...." Youngmin called out to me, making me snap out of my trance.
"Oh.. Yeah!" I said and then fixed the rose and the note one last time. I then, ran over to Youngmin hyung and we soon headed to our "meeting place.
"Let's do this!" I heard Youngmin say with a smirk on his face.
O_____________O 'Is he really my brother?" I thought to myself.
Yuri's POV
"Yoona! Let's go!" I called out to her after we handed the class record to Mr. Kim.
"Okay, okay!" she said.
"Why are you in a hurry?" she asked me.
"Well... We still have cleaning duty and it's just the 2 of us." I pouted.
"WHAT?! That's not fair!" she pouted.
"I know?! What's wrong with Mr. Kim?" I said then my teeth.
Yoona and I got to the classroomin just a few minutes and when we got in the classroom, I saw a teddy bear on my table top, making me frown.
"Huh? What's that?" I heard Yuna ask as we walked over to the chairs.
When I got to my seat, I saw a note with the teddy bear indicating a place.
I looked over to Yuna and asked her what she had.
"I have a rose and a note saying that I need to go to this place...." she trailled off.
"Oh! We got the same place!" I said with my eyebrows up.
"Should we hurry?" she asked me and I nodded.
~
After we were done cleaning the classroom, Yoona and I headed out to the school gates. We were gonna call a taxi but there was already one waiting for us in front by the gates.
We got there in about twenty minutes and the driver said that the taxi was already paid for us. We got down and thanked the driver once more and there was also a young man-- probably in his twenties-- that was waiting for us. He told us to follow him and we did.
He lead the two of us to this building that was kind of small compared to the other buildings around it.
"You can go in now. But before you go in, each of you can take one path.Both of you can't go on the same one." the guy explained to the two of us. Yuna and I nodded in understanding and he then opened the door for the two of us.
"Thank you." the two of us smiled at the guy who just nodded his head at us.
"Have fun." he smiled at us as he closed the door.
It was dark for a few minutes then lights suddenly lit up the place. The place amazed the two of us. I walked over to the wall and noticed that they were mirrors. Only the entrance was the source of the light.
 
I looked over to Yuna and smiled.
"So... Which way do you want to go to?" I asked her.
She frowned and was quiet for a minute.
"Ummm... I guess... I'll take the right one...?" she said quite unsure.
"Okay. I'll go on the left one then. See you." I smiled at her then started walking towards the left tunnel.
I looked back to her one last time and saw her start walking. I took a deep breathe and started walking down the path. And when I reached the end of the tunnel, there was a door. I looked myself in the mirror one last time before knocking on the door(without thinking) and entered.
I peaked my head through the door and was dumbfounded with whom I saw. My jaw dropped and I slowly straightened up.
"Yuri....?" Kwangmin said seeming a bit shocked. 
I frowned at him and raised an eyebrow at him.
"Kwangmin?" I asked back.
"W-what are...." he started but then stopped and shook his head.
"Ummmm....." I trailed off and saw him hiding his hands.
"So... Your my husband huh?" I smiled at him. He smiled back at me and he then stood up straight.
"Yeah..." he said, scratching the back of his neck.
"And you don't even have anything for me?! Tsk! What kind of husband are you?!" I yelled at him and hit him on the arm.
He looked away from me, as if thinking of something. I raised an eyebrow at him and he started making a sulky face.
"Yah. I was just joking...." I said and I started feeling guilty but before I can get closer to him, he put a hand full of roses out. I was dumbfounded for a few minutes. When I snapped back to reality, I blinked a few times and looked over to Kwangmin who was looking away from me with his face as red as a tomato. I smiled to myself and grabbed the bouquet of roses from his hand.
"Thank you." I looked over to him.
"Please take care of me~ <3" I smiled sweetly, making him look away from me once again. I giggled at him. He then took a step closer and patted my head saying; "Yeah.... Take care of me too...." without making eyecontact with me.
I smiled to my self thinking; 'this is going to be fun...'
Author's NOTE:
Hey guys! Long time no post! My head just started blanking out in the past months and I couldn't write anything! Sorry! But i'll try my best to post as much as I can! >.< Ohoh! I graduated elementary school and i'll be going in to grade 9~ i can't wait!! hee~ But I think i'm gonna be bussier than ever aswell... Well the, till my next post~ Luv ya'll~ <3<3<3