"YOU!"

Our Crazy Class Project!

NO ONE'S POV

"Hyung! How'd it go?!" Taemin asked Onew. Minhyuk and Jeongmin just looked on as Onew scratched his head.

"It was embarrassing as hell!" Onew clucked his teeth, making everyone else die from laughter.

"Why'd she have to like bunnies though?!" Onew ruffled his hair.

"How should we know?" Jeongmin shrugged.

"Oh! Who's turn is it tomorrow then? We only have two days left!" Onew changed the subject.

"Actually, it's one and a half since the last day's technically the day we get to go out." Minhyuk said, making everyone silent.

"!" Jeongmin swore.

"I completely forgot that!" he continued and Taemin only shrugged.

"Just do it in one day then. Different places." Minhyuk supplied.

"Yeah. Minhyuk can help Taemin and I can help Jeongmin." Onew said, gaining nods of agreement from everyone else.

"Now, let's go plan for tomorrow then!" Taemin cheered as they all started giving ideas.

--

Jaemin's POV

"Morning!" I greeted happily to everyone in class.

"Morning." Miki greeted me and I expected Sooyeon to nod her head at me but greeted me good morning as well.

Yoona and I stared at her with wide eyes.

"What?" she growled at us.

"D-did she just.." I trailed off, lookign at Yoona.

"Greet you good morning?" she finished for me. We then looked at Miki and Jinah at the same time.

"Key's masterpiece." Yubin supplied this time.

"Omo! Aww~" Yoona and I cheered at the same time.

"Sooyeonnie's turning into a lady now!" Yoona said, earning a glare from Sooyeon and a chuckle from Jinah and Miki.

"So how does it feel to be in a couple, Miki?" I asked Miki.

"Same as usual. We just walked to school together and that was basically it." she shrugged.

"It's hard to feel something for someone you think of as a brother." Miki said but I could tell there was something different with her voice. I shrugged it off and pouted.

"But that's not fair~" I whined and looked around.

"Where's Jiwook?" I tilted my head towards Miki.

"I have no idea. She didn't even text me this morning." she smiled and I knew something was up.

So I walked over to the window and sat beside Eunhee, hoping to see something unusual or just spot Jiwook.

"Morning." I smiled at Eunhee. The girl looked happier these past few weeks. Gotta make note of that. I need more info about the couples for my reports to Mr. Kim. He asked me to give him a logbook of some information about the new couples every two weeks so I have to do a good job at it.

"How's the married life for you?" I asked her with a teasing smile, making her blush.

"I'm not really married." she said as she suppressed a smile. Yep. Happy.

""Well, I guess we can consider you married in the circumstances of our classroom right?" I said with a professional smile, making her think.

"I guess.." she murmured in hesitation.

"See? How is it then?" I persuaded.

"Well... I guess it's kind of the same as before but your get to know the other person more. Not really in my case since I know Minwoo since young but you get the point." she started.

"And I guess you get to trust each other more and you get.. I don't know... More intimate?" she said, unsure,

"Really? As in.. More skin-ship or intimate as in more sweet like a real couple?" I asked.

"Well, it's kind of both.. It depends what you think and what the couple wants, I guess." she shrugged as she looked outside and gasped. I frowned and turned my head to the window. My eyes widened with what I saw and I gasped in surprise and in pleasure. I leaned in the window and gaped for a few minutes.

"OH MY GOD!" I squealed, making everyone in class to look at me as I ran out of class into the yard.

"OH MY GOD! JIWOOKIE!!!!" I squealed as I ran to her, ignoring the man beside her.

"Is it him?! Is it him?!" I asked her.

"Are you her partner?!" I asked, turning to Onew.

"Y-yes..?" he said with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Oh my gosh! I hate to say this but..." i started dramatically and turned to Jiwook who only looked at me with a scowl on her face.

"I told you so!" I half yelled and laughed when she she glared daggers into me. But I couldn't care less. This was something BIG!

"Oh my gosh! Can I steal your wife from you?" I asked Onew, earning a confused nod from him and I pulled Jiwook away.

"I don't know if I should thank you or choke you to your last breath." Jiwoo hissed at me as I pulled her into the building.

"Love me dear. Violence is never the answer." I winked at her.

"With you it might just be." I heard her murmur under her breath but decided to ignore it.

I pulled her in the classroom and all the girls came over, flocking her and bombarding her wiht questions. I covered my ears and started counting down.

"STOP!" Jiwook finally snapped beside me.

"Okay. I have no choice and my reaction was that hell was brought down on me!" she glared at them and walked ot her seat. I apologized to them for her but they followed me towards Jiwook's seat.

"I know it's all big news for everyone but you guys know how I don't like that man." she murmured, more likely feeling guilty for snapping at the girls.

"We know, it's just that everything about you and your...." Miki started but then stopped for the loss of words.

"Partner." Yubing filled in for her.

"Yes. Your parter is just so jinxed." she half snickered, making Jiwook sigh and look at us with a deafeated look.

"Hey, just enjoy it." Sooyeon shrugged, earning looks from Jiwook and the other girls.

"Look, you might just get along with him." I smiled at her.

"You'll never know, you do like most of the same things. You just don't get along because you're too stubborn and he just loves teasing you." I told her, giving her a look when she started glaring at me.

"Hey i've known you most of my life and I think you'd get along just fine once all your fighting's gone and you get to know each other." I winked at her.

"I'll just have to make sure he buys me ice cream every week so we don't have wars going on everyday here in class." she smiled at me after a few minutes of silence, making me grin at her.

"That's the spirit." I said and stood up, leaving her to be flocked by the other girls.

I sighed to myself. Now that Onew and Minhyuk are gone from the possible partners, only Taemin adn Jeongmin are left to pick from. But I can't be sure since everything was from chance and nothing was planned connected to picking the partners. I just want to meet my partner already! Everyone else but Hana and I are introduced! And the two of us were the most willing ones to do this project!

No one's POV

Jaemin sat on her seat and stared into space as she weighed out the pros and cons of being paired to the two men left for her and Hana.

She then bussied herself with other things just so that she'd be distracted from thinking of things connected to who her partner will be.

He watched her unconfortable move around, obviously distracted by something. She was acting so weird today though. Probably excited about the fact that her turn would be coming soon, he thought and chuckled.

He then turned his accomplist and nodded at him, grinning. His plan wasn't something big but he was sure that she would like it.

"Hey, Jaeminie~" he cooed out, raising an eyebrow at her while forcing a laugh back at her blank expression when she turned to him. Her eyes the darted towrds him and she blushed.

"Huh?" was the only thing she could muster out of herself. Was he her partner? Is he introducing himself now?

"You okay?" he asked as he tilted his head, looking at her blank face.

"H-huh? Yep." she forced a smile and he nodded.

"Jaemin!" his friend called out, making him smile in amusement when Jaemin jumped and turned to the other guy. She sure was easy to read.

"Yep?" she answered, still destracted.

"Can I borrow your mirror?" his friend asked, making Jaemin frown a bit in confusion.

"I need to fix my hair." his friend said and pointed at his ruffled hair.

"Go to the washroom. Gosh." Minhae told him, making him scrunch his face at her.

"Too lazy~ his friend cooed out. He then watched Jaemin walk up to his accomplist and hand him the mirror. Everthing is going in plan.

==

Jaemin's POV

I clucked my teeth as I walked back to class after my daily report to Mr. Kim. I have been so jumpy and clumsy the whole day, making sure to watch Jeongmin and Taemin's every move. The two had been inseperable the whole day and their week is almost over. What the heck were they planning?

I got to class just when the bell rang and I rushed to my seat and hurriedly packed my things. I was about to go out of class when Taemin walked up to me with a weird look on his face as he stared at me.

"What is it?" I asked as I unconsiouly reached for my face.

"You might want to check your face in the mirror." he said, giving me a small smile as he turned to leave the class like everyone else. I told Jiwook and the others to leave without me since I was planning on going to the store to go grab some school supplies that I needed.

Did I just walk around school with something weird on my face? I touched my face, hoping it would help lessen the dirt. I took out my mirror and looked but nothing was on my face. I looked closer but then saw something stuck at the corner of the mirror. I frowned to myself as I pulled it out. I checked for any more things stick in between the mirror and put it back in my bag when I found nothing.

I unfolded it and something was scribbled on it.

" 'Meet me at the plaza.' " I read out and frowned to myself as the information just entered my small brain. My eyes widedened and my mouth fell. Everything hit me at once and thought of one person. Lee Taemin! Was he my partner? He was the one that told me to look in the mirror when there was nothing on my face! But what about Hana?

I took my phone out and tried to call her but she never answered.

"Aish." I murmured as I put my phone back in my bag and started running to the gates.

"Oh! Jaeminie!" Jinah called out to me and gave me a confused look.

"I have to hurry! I might meet my partner!" I yelled back, not bothering to stop.

"Where?" Hyunjin asked this time.

"Plaza! " I said as I waved the piece of paper in the air and waved goodbye to them.

==

I got to the bus stop just in time since the bus was already there. I had to run for it and I was a big mess when I got to ride the bus. People gave me weir looks but I couldn't care less. I paid my fare and went straight to the back of the bus where the airconditioning was strong.

I sat on the last pair of seats where no one sat. I took my mirror out and started to fix myself. Once I was not a sweaty mess anymore, had lipgloss on, and fixed my hair, I looked in the mirror satisfied and looked at the note, satisfied. The bus was taking too long for me and I started chewing on my lips, making my lipgloss fade in just a matter of minutes.

When I was one stop away from the plaza, I applied more lipgloss and I pressed the stop button. I thanked the driver and got off the bus. I looked around and started walking around, looking for Taemin.

Did he leave already? There was no proper time written on the paper so he couldn't have left already without waiting for me, right? He did leave a few minutes before me after all.

I looked around more but he was nowhere to be found. I walked over to the fountain in the middle of the plaza and looked around there, staring down every single male that somehow resembled the tall guy.

I sighed and started to turn in a full circle, already losing hope in finding him. Was he only playing a prank on me? I pouted as I finished the circle and turned to the fountain when there was suddenly someone dancing in front of me. People started coming in and dancing along with the mob that was now around the fountain of the plaza. I watched the flash mob dance when a guy holding a bouquet of flowers stood in the middle doing nothing but watching me. He looked me straight in the eyes and smiled his infamous eye smile, making my heart beat a thousand per second. I felt myself gasp and covered my blushing face when he walked over through the now massive crowd to me and knelt down in front of me.

I looked down to see him smiling at me with is head tilted to the side a bit as he waited for me to talk. I removed my hands from my face and took the bouquet from him. He smiled once more and stood up, now a few inches away from me. He looked me in the eyes and leaned in a bit since he wasn't much taller than I was. I flinched and stuttered; "Y-YOU!" making him grin widely at me.

"Yes, it's me." he winked at me, and I only blinked at him in confusion. The crowd now started dissipating and the people left as if nothing happened, leaving me with the man with a captivating smile.

"B-but! You never borrowed my mirror today! Taemin did! A-and the note!" I fumbled, trying to piece everything together.

"Well, we had to work together, you know." he said with a sheepish smile.

"So--" I said suddenly realizing why he never came to talk to me like he usually does.

"That's sly! You know how I was excited for this!" I said as I hit him in the arm, making him wince.

"Hey, I had to make something. Although it is rushed." he said with an apologetic smile. I smiled at him, not caring how big or small the meeting was.

"You know I don't care as long as I get to meet my partner, right?" I grinned like a fool.

"And how the hell was THAT crowd SIMPLE?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him only to gain a shrug from him.

"Well, I am Lee Jeongmin after all." he said and gave a smug shrug of his shoulders. Damn this man for being so damn confident and attractive. I scoffed.

"Don't be cocky, you do know i'd be expecting something MORE than this right?" I smirked when I saw surprise, then frustration on his face.

"Ugh. Why'd the guys even give me this idea." he grunted as we started walking to the cafe.

"Your treat." I said as I held on the the arm he held out to me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Uwah! One more meeting! The meeting for Taemin and his partner happened in the same day as this one, okay? Well, my bias list is now totally conquered by B.A.P and I am having fangirl spazms every now and then! I REALLY want to write stories with them on it but I won't until I finish with my other oneshot collections! Well, one more meeting and ON with the moving in! YEAH! It took me forever to finish all these. That's stupid of me.. -_- Well, thank you for waiting and I hope you enjoy! ^-^

B.A.P Naekoya~~ <3