Jagi~

Our Crazy Class Project!

Eun Hee's POV

"Eun Hee- yah~" I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

I turned around and saw Yoona and Hana walking towards me but unexpectedly, Minwoo was walking with them. I raised an eyebrow at them and Yuri just started spazzing quietly behind Minwoo making me giggle a bit.

I looked over to Minwoo and he was talking and laughing with Hana which made my chest a bit tight. I know I shouldn't be jealous of Hana since I know that she likes Taemin but I just can't help it!

And the way Minwoo looks at Hana is so intimate and sweet. He never looks at me, or Yoona, or anyone else like that! Only at Hana!

I pouted to myself as I looked at Minwoo and Hana laughing. As soon as they reached me, Hana and Yoona greeted me good morning and I did the same. I looked at Minwoo who was still admiring Hana.

"Good morning Minwoo." I smiled at him. He didn't answer for a few minutes and I decided to call him. "Yah. Minwoo." I said tapping his shoulder making him snap out of his dreamland.

"Huh? Oh. Good morning Eun hee." he smiled at me.

"Yeah..." was the only thing I said then turned around and started walking to class just to hide my dissapointment at him.

~IN CLASS~

As usual, we had free time today. The atmosphere today went down a bit thanks to Minho and Min hae that are already an official "couple/pair".

"Hey Eunhee, you wanna know a secret?" Minwoo asked me out of no where. I turned my head, frowning at him.

"What?" I asked, completely turning around.

"You wanna know a secret?" he asked again with his puppy eyes.

"What is it?......" I asked a bit hesitant.

He leaned in closer but I moved away feeling a bit embarassed. He looked at me with a cute confused face then used a finger to signal me to come over. I slowly did as told and he leaned on closer to my ear.

"I.......uh...." he started but then got interupted when Mr. Kim came to class and just sat on his chair with his feet up.

An awkward silence suddenly filled the room and everyone just stared at him. I felt Minwoo slowly pull away after a few minutes but Mr. Kim noticed him and stood up. He walked over to Minwoo and me and and smirked.

I just stared at him weirdly as he smirked at us..

He suddenly bent down to Minwoo and whispered something on his ear, making Minwoo blush.

"W-wha?!" was what Minwoo said after Mr. Kim pulled away, making him almost fall off his chair.

Mr. Kim laughed histerically evilly for a few minutes and finally got himself together.

"Oh God! You kids are so easily embarassed with such simple matters!" he said in between laughs then started walking back to his table.

"So." he started while putting his feet on top of his desk.

"How are the meetings going?" he asked.

Everyone was quiet..... But then Jaemin put her hand up. I never noticed Jaemin would be this important to the whole class..... I love you Jaemin!!! xD

"Ummm.... Only one couple has been formed and it's Minho and Min hae... Aside from Minho.. uhm.. None of the boys has introduced themselves  yet...." she said while looking around.

"WHAT?!" Mr. Kim suddenly yelled out making everyone jump in surprise.

"How can you boys let me down?! With those handsome faces of yours, I expected more from you guys!" and from there, he continued on and on about the guys being chickens for not introducing themselves yet. I kind of stopped listening to him since he started repeating himself already.

I lazily  looked over to Minwoo who was listening intently to Mr. Kim, which wasn't a surprise since he's actually that type of boy.... He's so serious about most matters in his life... And I love that about him....

I looked away from him since Mr. Kim suddenly caught my attention by saying : "Unless.... You guys need my help..?" with his usual evil grin on.

The guys started yelling and complaing to him.

"Okay then..... Shall I pick someone...?" he said while looking around the class.

"Oh! Since I have already started the class by picking on you, would you like to answer a question, Miwoo?" he said.

I literally glared at him once I heard him call Minwoo's name.

"M-me?" Minwoo asked, obviously nervous.

"Yes, you. So you better get your bum up here before I reveal who your wife is!" Mr. Kim said, running out of patience.

Minwoo imediately stood up and went to the front of the class.

"Well then. Since I won't reveal who your wife is, would you just tell the whole class who you would've wanted as your wife if you had the chance...?" Mr. Kim asked.

My heart started aching.... Why? Why this question...? It's obvious who he's going to answer right? Hana.

Tears started forming on my eyes without my permision so I looked away from Minwoo and looked outside the window. But even if I did that, I'm still intently listening, still having a bit of hope that my name would come out of his mouth....

"U-uh...... It's... uh...." he started. I could clearly hear the blush in his voice.

"It's---" he started but then got interupted when the bell rung. Time to go home.

"Okay~ Take care when you guys go home okay? And remember what I said to you BOYS!"  I heard Mr. Kim said.

I quickly fixed my stuff and stuffed them in my bag and started walking out of class.

"Eun- hee!" I heard Yoona call out for me. I made sure my eyes were dry and then turned around.

"You okay? I thought we were going to hang out after school today...?" she asked worriedly.

"Yeah... I'm fine.... There's just something I have to do right now... Maybe next time.?" I asked her with pleading eyes, hoping she would get what I was trying to tell her: 'I need to be alone right now'.

She gave me and understanding smile and then said that she'd just tell Hana that I had something to do then ran off to class to grab her own things.

Minwoo's POV

"Okay~ Take care when you guys go home okay? And remember what I said to you BOYS!"  Mr. Kim warnde as he patted my back. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my seat to pack up.

Once I finished stuffing my things in my bag, I looked around for Eun Hee but she's no where to be found.

"How could she leave without me, or even telling me?!" I pouted.

I saw Yoona walking by the door, she probably knows where Eun Hee would be. I walked up to her.

"Yoona!" I called out. She just kept on walking to her seat as if she never heard me.

I frowned to myself. What? Wasn't she so energetic and jolly this morning? What's up with her?

I walked up to her and tried talking to her again.

"Hey, Yoona. Have you seen Eun Hee?" I asked.

She turned around glaring at me. What the hell did I do this time?

"Why? Do you need anything from her?" she snapped at me.

"Yah, Yoona.... Why are you being mean to Minwoo?" said Hana. 

Sigh... Thank you Hana... You sure are an angel.... I smiled at her.

"Nothing...... Eun Hee left already." she snapped, glaring at me once again.

"Oh.... Okay then. Thanks." I said then ran off to look for Eun Hee.

Aish... Where could that girl be? I asked myself as I thought of the places that Eunhee could have went to.

Let's check her house first...... Then the bookstore, then the record store, oh yeah! The park!

Eun Hee's POV

I was walking home when I suddenly felt like going to the park to relax for a moment.

"Oh...." I said then started walking to the swing.

I was just swing for a few minutes thinking things over...

"Who was he going to mention earlier..?" I mumbled to myself.

"What was the secret he was going to tell anyways...?" I continued to mumble.

I was enjoying the feeling of being free and like a child on the swing when my phone started ringing.

I looked at it and it was Minwoo. I don't feel like talking to anyone, not even him right now....

I turned off my phone and started swing once again. Then, I started humming one of the songs Minwoo always sings. My heart is beating....

(A/N:Kwill~ ^-^)

VID:

watch

Then I suddenly heard someone else humming to the song along with me. I looked up from my fidling fingers and saw Minwoo smiling at me. He was sweating like a pig and was catching his breathe.

I frowned a bit at him while he started walking towards me then sat to the swing next to mine.

I watched him catch his breathe for a few minutes and he suddenly looked at me with a serious look on his face.

I stared back at him as his face started inching closer to mine. My eyes started closing a bit from nervousness but then he suddenly pulled my ear saying: "WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU?!".

"Aaaaaaaaahh!!! owwww!! " I started saying but then he pulled my ears harder.

"Do you know how long I have been looking for you?! You just suddenly left class once the bell rang and I couldn't even see a trace of you! Even Yuri suddenly snapped at me!" he started complaining, now pinching my cheeks.

"fwa fu ufare fanywaf~!" was the only thing I could say since my cheeks were burning and he just wouldn't let go of it!

"What?" he asked me. I pointed at my cheeks and he gave a 'oh!' then let go of my cheeks.

I immediately rubbed them and slapping them lightly, trying to make the pain less.

"What did you say?" he asked me.

"I said~ What do you care anyways?" I pouted.

"What do you mean?! Ofcourse I care!

you'regoingtobemywife....." he trailled off.

"What?" I frowned at him.

"Remember the secret I was talking to you about earlier in class??" he asked. I nodded. Slowly.

"It's... uh....." he started again, leaving me hanging with his stuttering.

"Will you just say it already?! Can't you see your leaving me hanging he--" I nagged but then got cut off when he suddenly held my hand. My eyes widened in surprise. What is he doing?

"W-wha" I said, trying to pull my hand away, but his grip just got tighter.

He stood up and leaned in closer to me. Is he going to kiss me..?

I once again closed my eyes tight. I could feel his warm breathe on my face, making my face a bit flushed.

But then he turned to my ear and whispered the words I never would've thought of. Is this a dream....?

My eyes widened as I watched him pull away and playfully smirk at me. He then took my bag from my hand and pulled me off the swing saying: "Let's get you home then Jagi~".

He pulled me by hand as the phrase he said kept on repeating itself on my head:

"I wish that you, my wife would take good care of me~ okay Jagi?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Anhyeong~ ^^ So how was the 2nd husband and wife meeting..?? Was it good? bad? okay?

Well then! I just hope you enjoyed it~ <3 ^-^

I also have to update my other story "The Difference of You and Him"......

It would be nice if you guys could check it out some time.... :P okay then~ buhbye~ Till my next update!! ^-^<3