All I Have

White ravens & Black Doves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just a little more up ahead and we'll be there." Jimin said in an optimistic manner. They had left Jimin's mansion about three days ago and quickly made their way towards the Kim's mansion, hoping to make it on time before the sun set. Jungkook trailed behind Jimin, unsure of where exactly their path was or where they were even going. He was hesitant at first about following Jimin around and trusting him to lead them the right way, after all Jimin had almost no sense of direction, but eventually allowed Jimin to lead him. Getting lost with Jimin was better than getting lost by himself in the dark forest they were currently walking through.

Jimin turned to look at him "How are you holding up Jungkook?" He asked worried. Jungkook shook his head "I'm fine." He said quickly. Jimin nodded and pointed towards a hill off in the distance "Once we walk over that hill it should be there." Jimin informed him. Jungkook released a sigh of relief, exhaustion suddenly hitting him upon hearing that they'll arrive at the mansion soon.

"Are you sure you're okay? You're not tired are you?" Jimin asked again. Jungkook sighed and shook his head again "I said I'm fine." He replied brusquely. Jimin stared at him, his eyes unreadable. Jungkook avoided his gaze and rushed by him "Come on we're almost there." He said pushing himself to walk faster and in front of Jimin.

He knew he had to be fast whenever he was with Jimin, after all he wasn't like him. He didn't have super strength or fast speed like Jimin did. Despite never wanting to admit it he was weak compared to Jimin, but Jimin liked to indulge him everytime. When they were younger he would allow Jungkook to win at play wrestling and arm wrestles despite actually being three times stronger than him.

Jungkook gasped for air when he finally made it to the top of the hill, his hand on his knees as he gasped. He stood up straight and looked off into the distance where he saw a huge old fashioned mansion that was twice as big as Jimin's.

"Ah...I was right." Jimin said in a pleased tone. "Come on, the sun is about to set." Jimin said as he made his way down the hill, his arms in the air as he tried to keep his balance on the steep hill. Jungkook followed behind him as they trekked towards the mansion.

By the time they made it to the front of the mansion the sun had disappeared behind the tall trees that surrounded the mansion, hiding it from any living soul outside the dense forest. Jimin made his way to the door, knocking on the hard wood. They stood in silence as they waited for the door to open, suddenly the door was opened by an old butler.

"Ah, Mr Park Jimin, you've made it." The old man said "come in." He said as he side stepped and allowed Jimin and Jungkook to enter. Jungkook jumped in surprise when he felt the weight of their bags lift off his shoulders. He turned to look at a buff looking man dresses like a butler.

"I'll take your bags to your rooms." He said. Jungkook looked down shyly and nodded "Thank you." He said.

"We recieved word that you'd be coming. I'll go get Mr Namjoon." The butler said, walking down the long hallway. Jimin sighed and turned to Jungkook with a smile "Did you take your pills today?" He asked. Jungkook nodded, looking straight ahead and ignoring Jimin's smile. "Yes, you nagged me all day yesterday about how It was extra important for me to take them today." Jungkook replied blankly. Jimin nodded, looking down at his feet with a small frown.

Jungkook looked up as the sound of footsteps got close. He felt his heart beat increase when he saw a tall slim man with sharp eyes walking towards them with a dimpled smile. "Jiminie! It's so good to see you." He said, his voice deeper than an ocean.

Jimin returned his smile and gave his cousin a tight hug."Namjoonie! How have you been! I'm so sorry to hear about your father." Jimin said with a sad smile. Jungkook watched as the tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter