Honest

White ravens & Black Doves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're lost? Well, that explains it. No one really comes around this area on purpose." Namjoon said walking down the steps of the stair case, his eyes never leaving the boy, Taehyung.

Taehyung's cocked an eyebrow, watching the tall man walk towards him "Excuse me?" He asked.

Namjoon smiled and shook his head "Nothing, nevermind. Follow me, I'll let you use the telephone in the study." Namjoon offered before turning around and walking away.

Taehyung smiled at the sudden offer and quickly followed Namjoon down a long hallway. He looked at the walls in awe, admiring the expensive interior of the mansion. "Nice place, are you rich?" He asked Namjoon.

Namjoon hummed "Something like that." He replied brusquely. Taehyung released a stiff laugh 'You annoyed him, Taehyung.' 

He sighed and jumped when Namjoon suddenly stopped right in front of him and turned to look at him. 

"The phone is in here, if you need anything just ask me." He said, opening the door to the study. Taehyung stared at him nervously before stumbling into the room. He let out a breath as he heard the door close quietly.

'He sure is an odd man.' He thought. He shook his head and walked towards the phone that sat on the desk innocently. He quickly dailed the number of the inn, frowning when he heard the voicemail. He put the phone down and stood in silence.

The silence was suddenly interrupted by the sound of knocking at the door, causing him to jump in fright. "Is everything alright?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung smiled "They didn't answer..." He replied pathetically. Namjoon frowned "Well, that's no good. If you'd like you can stay here for the night. It's quite dangerous out there during this time of night. This area is notorious for being infested with vampires." Namjoon said, watching for Taehyung's reaction.

Taehyung's face remained blank "That type of stuff doesn't scare me." He said bravely. Namjoon smiled at the boy in amusement.

"Is that so? Well still, stay the night and don't leave me worrying about whether you're still alive." Namjoon suggested. Taehyung grinned "I guess so." He answered. Namjoon nodded and led the oblivious boy towards his guestroom. 

"I'll get one of the servants to bring you something to eat." Namjoon said.

Taehyung whistled "Wow, you've got servants? You really are rich." He joked. Namjoon chuckled "Yes, Yes." He said before closing the door and leaving the boy.

"What are you doing Namjoon?"

"Hoseok, must you into everything I do?" Namjoon said annoyed aa he walked down the hallway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter