One Cold Night

White ravens & Black Doves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"The head of the Kim family was killed, Yoongi killed him." A hushed voice said in the background.

Yoongi released a sigh as he laid his head on the bar counter, trying his best to ignore the whispers of his friends and gang members. With his sixth glass next to his head half full, He slowly reached over and brought the half full glass of his usual alcoholic drink to his lips in an effort to calm his nerves and forget about the events that occurred the night before.

His usual group of friends, other hunters, and his gang leader were on their way home when the leader decided to take a short cut through the woods. As they quickly tried to make their way through the dense forest, they heard the sound of running off in the distance, resulting in them to pull out their weapons. Yoongi cursed at himself, realizing he had left his gun in the inn the gang was staying in. Quickly, he turned around and reached down to pick up a thick branch that had fallen from one of the trees. He followed behind his leader who froze in his spot, his eyes widening in surprise. Yoongi followed his gaze and stared at the group of vampires who stood off in the distance.

He flinched in surprise when he heard a loud sound of a gun going off in his left ear. He watched as one of the vampire's fell to the ground, dying instantly. The sound of the gun shot resulting in the vampires to split up in different directions.

"Go after them!" The leader shouted, his gun still raised. Yoongi felt annoyance fill him.

How could he reveal their position so fast!?

He clenched his jaw thightly as he gripped his pale hand around the rough branch. Quickly, he brought it up to his chest, his other hand grabbing the other ends of the stick. He flinched in shock as a pale man jumped out the bush and jumped on him.

He managed to protect himself and block the vampire with the stick, the vampire bitting down on the stick instead of his neck. He felt a shiver go down his spine when he stared into the red glowing eyes of the pale and hungry vampire. He roughly shoved him off and used the stick as a substitute for a sword. Swinging the stick left and right, effectively fighting off the vampire.

He turned to look at his small group and felt a jolt of shock when he saw half of them on the floor not moving. Whether they were dead or not, he wasn't sure. He turned his attention back to the vampire he was fighting, swinging the stick the best he could. He stared at the old vampire, he was an odd one yoongi thought. The vampire he was fighting against was different from the others. The vampire he was fight felt stronger, he moved faster, and over all looked more powerful. He looked down at one of the unconscious members, a sense of relief filling him when he saw a gun next to him.

He released a grunt of pain when he felt the vampire he was fighting push him against a tree, knocking the air out of him. He felt his vision blur, quickly jumping out the way when the vampire ran towards him. Yoongi quickly grabbed the gun, the cold metal of the gun in his hand chilling him to the bone. He quickly turned around and felt pain fill the right shoulder. The vampire's claws cutting through his clothes and skin, causing blood to pour from his right shoulder.

He clenched his jaw tightly, muffling an agonizing scream that tried to escape him. He was so preoccupied by his new wound he didn't notice the vampire reach over to grab him by the front of the shirt, flining him towards a tree and falling to the ground with a groan after his back hit the tree. He gripped the gun tightly in his hand and hid it under his body, hiding it from the oblivious vampire. He glared at the vampire as he walked closer.

"Your blood smells good..." He said, his voice surprising Yoongi, as he didn't sound like how Yoongi expected him to. He groaned when he felt a hand grip him by the hair, effectively raising him up into a sitting position. He was shoved against the tree. He gripped the gun tightly, trying to find the strength to pull it out and aim it at the creature.

The vampire smiled wickedly at him and pulled his hair, causing his head to fall back and resulting in his neck to be revealed to the hungry vampire. He felt a spark of fear when the vampire reached down and grabbed his right wrist, making it even more difficult to use the gun, as the gun was in his right hand.

He felt a gasp leave him when the vampires teeth dug into his neck, a scream of pain filling the air and the scent of blood filling his nostrils. He felt his throat grow raw from screaming and himself grow weaker.

Finally, a chance appeared as the vampire released his hand. Quickly, gathering all the strength he had left he pushed the barrel of the gun against the vampire's stomach and fired, blood flowing out immediately.

The vampire pulled back and cough out blood. Some of it landing on Yoongi, causing the injured hunter to cringe in disgust and anger. He shoved the bleeding vampire off and watched as the vampire withered on the ground in pain. Yoongi chuckled at his pain bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter