A Monster's Beauty

White ravens & Black Doves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have mission for you my son." said an old man sitting in front of the fireplace.

"What is it father?" The younger of the two asked.

"I need you to go to the Kim's mansion" The older said. The younger looked at him surprised

"Can I ask why you want me to go there?" He asked.

"I've received news that my bother has died, killed by a group of hunters. Do you know what this mean? It means that since your cousin has become the new head of the family and Jimin, I want you to go there to make sure that we are still on good terms with the deal we made with the former head." The older man, Jimin's father, said.

"Deal?" Jimin asked confused.

Jimin's father turned to look at him, his cold gaze sending shivers down his spine. "Yes, deal. Jimin, just how do you think we afford to live? Do you think the money we have comes from the sky? No, it doesn't. We get our money from the head of the family, my brother, but now that he's gone, I worry we'll lose our deal. That's why I'm sending you to their manor, to make sure that you get our family on good terms with him. Do you understand Jimin? I'm putting all of my trust in you, don't fail me." The older man .

Jimin nodded, determined to prove his father. "I won't fail you father." He said.

They shared a look of determination that was interrupted by a quiet knock on the door. "Come in!" The older man shouted. Slowly, the door opened, revealing maid and a young boy. "Sir, it's time for dinner." The maid said. The boy looked at Jimin, his face blank and pale. Jimin smiled at him, but the boy still didn't show any expression.

"Very well, you're dismissed." The older man said to the maid. The maid bowed and walked away followed by the boy. Jimin stood alone with his father in the room again. "Father could you tell them to send my dinner to my bedroom?" Jimin asked him.

His father sighed and looked at him "Jimin, you're relationship with that boy is quite unique."

"Father..."

"Jimin....you aren't doing anything illegal are you?"

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"Jimin look at me. If I find out that what you're doing is what I think it is, you do know what I'll have to do, don't you?"

Jimin shifted in his spot anxiously, staring at his father.

"I'll have to kill you, and kill that boy."

"Father....don't worry, it's not what you think." Jimin said, defending himself as best as he could. His father made a 'tsk' noise and stood from his seat, walking past him and towards the door "It better not be, or I will kill you."

Jimin gulped as he heard the door close shut. Quickly, he gathered himself and made his way to his bedroom. He walked into the room, smiling immediately when his eyes landed on the boy from earlier. He sat at a small table with a book open. The boy looked over at him with a cold look. "Why do you always look at me like that?" Jimin asked him playfully. The boy ignored him, turning his attention back on his book.

The sound of knocking filled the air, causing Jimin to turn around and open his bedroom door. A maid walked into room with a small cart covered in white cloth, on top of the cart was a beautiful crystal glass pitcher filled with red liquid and two glasses. "Thank you, you can leave." Jimin said with a smile. The maid bowed and quickly scurried out the room. Jimin reached down and grabbed the pitcher, completely ignoring the glasses, he brought the pitcher to his lips and gulped down the blood.

"You have no self control." The boy sitting down scolded. Jimin turned to him smiling "Jungookie, they gave more than usual! You should have some!" Jimin said.

Jungkook frowned and shook his head "I'm not hungry." He replied. Jimin turned and poured some blood into a cup. Jimin brought the cup over to Jungkook, leaning towards him, causing Jungkook to lean away fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter