Into the Abyss

White ravens & Black Doves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the months passed since the death of his mother, Namjoon saw more of the beautiful boy. He saw him in the mansion where he wandered around the hallways or the garden where the boy chased after butterflies.

Namjoon had yet to speak to him, fearful of the consequences he'd suffer if he did. Namjoon did his best to avoid his father also, locking himself in his bedroom or hiding in the private library in the mansion. Everyday the maids came in and cleaned his room and the servants brought him food, it became his daily life. Sleep, eat, hide, repeat.

Everyday that passed, he saw the boy more and more frequently and it filled him with more rage every time. He wanted to kill him. Because of him his mother was killed, he wanted the beautiful boy to pay for what he had caused, but he knew he never would. As long as his father was there, the beautiful boy would only see and experience beautiful things.

He didn't deserve it, Namjoon thought. He deserved to feel the pain he felt, the pain he caused. Namjoon glared down at the boy from his bedroon window as he watched the boy pick flowers from the garden. He quickly drew the curtains when he heard a quiet knock on his door.

"Mr Namjoon?" A voice sounded through the door.

"Come in." Namjoon replied.

The door opened slowly and entered a short slim man with a long nose, his tutor, Jung Hoseok. "What is it Hoseok?" Namjoon asked.

Hoseok crossed his arms as he stood in the door way "I don't think it's healthy for you to lock yourself up in your bedroom." Hoseok said to the young boy. "You're still a child, you need to run around." He added.

Namjoon frowned and flopped down on his freshly made bed. "I don't need to. I don't want to." Namjoon said as he buried himself in the mountain of pillows. Hoseok made his way across the room and moved the curtain to the side, enough to see what Namjoon had been looking at. He released a bitter sigh and allowed the curtain to fall back into place.

"I hate him." Namjoon said. Hoseok looked at him with a frown "He isn't exactly my favorite person either, but...that doesn't mean you should hide." He said. "I'm not hiding because I want to, I'm hiding because I have to, for my own safety." Namjoon mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked confused. Namjoon looked at him blankly, remembering that no one besides his father and himself knew what his father had done to his mother. Most people assumed it was a hunter who had broken into the mansion and escaped after killing his mother.

No one asked questions.

Hoseok pulled back the curtain again when he heard a laugh come from outside. He looked down at the garden and saw Namjoon's father talking with the young teen.

"There relationship is quiet....sickening isn't it? How long do you think it's been happening?" Hoseok wondered. Namjoon scowled, suddenly feeling sick to his stomach. "I don't know and I don't ing want to know either." Namjoon snapped. Hoseok made his way towards the laying boy. "That's no language someone your age should use." Hoseok scolded him.

"I don't care." Namjoon grumbled.

Since his mother was gone and his father allowed the boy to enter the mansion, people managed to figure out their relationship the second they saw them interact. It made Namjoon want to throw up.

"Namjoon, I know you miss your mother, I do too. She was a wonderful lady, but you have to stop hiding in here and move on." Hoseok said, patting the young boy on the head.

Namjoon felt rage fill him. How dare he say that!

"Get out..." He whispered.

"Huh?"

"I SAID GET OUT! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING! SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND! JUST SHUT UP AND GO AWAY!" Namjoon shouted.

Hoseok backed away from the boy, his back hitting the door. "Namjoon...I'm sorry." He said quietly, exiting the room quickly.

Namjoon shoved his head into a pillow and let out a scream which turned into an agonizing sob.

'I hate them....I hate them!'

Namjoon grit his teeth when he heard the beautiful boy laugh outside. He released a wail that echoed through out the mansion.

Outside, the beautiful boy heard the muffled scream. His smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter