Chapter 1

Ballet Boy

It was a Tuesday afternoon and Seungkwan was going to the Art Centre to sing again as usual. He walked down the long corridor, passing the dance studio which was playing ballet music quite loudly, before he reached the end of the corridor where the music classes were. When Seungkwan walked into the classroom Heechul was there pacing the room.

"AH! Seungkwan! Just the person I was looking for," Heechul said, walking towards Seungkwan "My assistant has had her baby and can't come in for a while so I need someone to help me with my younger students. Could you please help me and fill in her place? I will pay you of course!"

Of course Seungkwan couldn't say no. He loved singing more than anything and Heechul has done more than enough for Seungkwan over the past year so doing him a favour wouldn't be too much harm plus he's getting paid.

Soon the students filed into the room one by one. Most of them were girls except for a young boy named Chan who was one of the older students. Heechul started to explain who Seungkwan was after hearing mutters of "Who is that?" "Where is Miss. Liu?"

"Hello class!" Heechul clapped his hand enthusiasticly. "This is Boo Seungkwan and he is filling in for Miss. Liu until she comes back because she has had her baby!" The class collectively let out a small awe of excitement from the news of the baby. "He is here to help and he is an incredible singer!" Seungkwan blushed at that comment. "Okay so let's get started!"

The class was only one hour long and Seungkwan learnt alot about the children. He learnt that Chan didn't want to sing. He wanted to rap and dance under the name 'Dino' but his parents wanted him to sing. Chan was actually quite good at rapping and also dancing. He learnt that one of girls whose name was Sofia whose mother was from America and had an older brother who was Seungkwan's age named Hansol who went to the same school as Seungkwan but Seungkwan had never heard of him which made him curious. She was an exceptional singer who wanted to become an idol when she grew up. Seungkwan learnt many things including how fun it was to teach children and soon the class was over. A chorus of "BYE MR. HEECHUL! BYE SEUNGKWAN!" being called as the children left out of the door.

Seungkwan thought all the children had gone and was suprised when he turned around and found Sofia sat on the piano stool waiting patiently.

"Oh. Hello, Sofia. What are you still doing here?" Questioned Seungkwan who was slightly confused.

"Oh I'm waiting for my brother!" She smiled before continuing, "He dances so I have to wait for him here!"

"Ah! Well I will wait with you!" Seungkwan said cheerfully. "Mr. Heechul had to leave so it's just the both of us!" Seungkwan walked over to the other side of the piano stool.

They talked about random stuff like the best songs out at the moment and who was the hottest member of BTS until her brother came to collect her. Seungkwan was in the room next door collecting his things when he heard Sofia shout "BYE BOO! MY BROTHER IS HERE!" to which he replied 'GOODBYE SOFIA!" He heard the door shut behind the pair. He grabbed the rest of his things before heading out of the door turning off the lights behind him and making his way home.