Chapter 5

Ballet Boy

It was Tuesday and Seungkwan was helping Mr. Heechul teacher his class. Seungkwan and Vernon still hadn't interacted dispite the fact the they had both caught eachother staring at the other. Seungkwan was planning to approach the boy but hadn't had enough time.

"So! Today we are going to be teaching you how to sing a song called Healing by Seventeen! We will be learning this song for the art centre's talent show in two months! We have to sing as the opening act but we will not be taking part in the competition however! If one of you want to try a solo in the competition you are more than welcome to!" Mr. Heechul gave a large smile at the children infront of him, "and I'm sure if you ask Seungkwannie he will help you with your solos!"

Seungkwan widened his eyes in shock at this. He's never taught anyone how to sing. He's never helped anyone with singing other than the kids but then he had Mr. Heechul to help him.

"Won't you Seungkwan??" Mr. Heechul smiled brightly at Seungkwan who replied "Um, yes of course!" Mr. Heechul clapped his hands loudly before continuing to speak. "Okay then! Let's get started!"

The lesson ran smoothly and the kids learnt most of the song suprisingly quickly, they had even added slight harmonies! The children were extremely talented and at least one of them was going to make it as an idol but for the competition only four children wanted to do a solo. Seungkwan and Mr. Heechul decided that they would help to children each, Seungkwan helping Dino and Sofia while Mr. Heechul helped the two younger girls, Kyla and Somi.

Dino wanted to do a dancing solo but he didn't want to tell anyone other than Seungkwan till the talent show. Seungkwan wasn't very good at dancing so he told Dino that he would ask his friend Soonyoung to help Dino practice. Soonyoung was also Vernon's friend but Seungkwan was friends with him too through Seokmin. Sofia obviously wanted to sing so Seungkwan could help Sofia himself and they decided that Seungkwan could help Sofia practice on Wednesdays.

All of the children except Sofia had left again since her brother was going to come and get her again before they walked home. Sofia and Seungkwan were discussing what song she wants to sing, Sofia was excitedly talking about an English song called 'Lost Boy' that she had shown Seungkwan on youtube and he has to admit it does sound like a good song for her to sing. Sofia started to sing a bit of the song. Reading the lyrics off google. Seungkwan started to join in with harmonies once he recognised the chorus enough. Sure his English wasn't perfect but he could manage. They had just stopped singing when someone clapped from the doorway, scaring both Sofia and Seungkwan. There in the doorway stood Vernon, he wasn't making I contact with Seungkwan but was looking at Sofia instead.

"Hansollie!!!" Sofia shouted, she picked her backpack off the floor and ran towards her brother, greeting him with a hug. "Hey Sof, ready to go?" He said with a small fond smile on his face, lightly Sofia's head. "Yesss but before we go! This is Boo Seungkwan! Remember? The boy I was telling you about last week, the one who can sing realllyyyyy good" Sofia turned and pointed towards Seungkwan who was now slinging his backpack onto his shoulder. "Seungkwannie, this is Hansol! My brother! Remember? The one who dances!" She grinned at Seungkwan. "Ahh yes I remember! Hello Hansol it's nice to meet you! You're sister has told me a lot about you!" Vernon just nods his head, not.meeting Seungkwan's eyes, before replying "She's told me a lot about you and from what I just heard, what she said was true." Vernon awkwardly laughs, an adorable light blush spreading on his cheeks. "It's nice to meet you." Sofia turned towards the door. "Bye Mr. Boo!! I'll see you tomorrow!" "Bye Sofia! Bye Hansol." She waved at Seungkwan before exiting the door, Seungkwan followed them a few seconds later, switching the lights off behind him, thoughts of Hansol's smile on his mind.