Chapter 4

Ballet Boy

"Hansol!" Vernon groaned and turned to the pretty boy who was running towards him. "I told you not to call me that!" Jeonghan gave him a sly smile.

"Ohhh, so your little grilfriends can call you sollie but when I call you Hansol it's no right?" He said with a pout.

"Oh shut up! And wipe that pout of your face. It might work on Joshua but it won't work on me!" Vernon said, glaring at Jeonghan who was now blushing over the mention of Joshua who had Jeonghan wrapped around his finger. He continued walking to the table full of his friends in the corner of the room. His other friends, Seungcheol, Joshua, Wonwoo and Mingyu, were sitting at the table with some girls who were probably trying to get in their pants. Although they had girls chasing after of them none of the boys had actually been with anyone, sure they have kissed girls but nothing more than kissing had ever happened.

Vernon sat down next to Wonwoo and placed his tray on the table. Jeonghan slid on to the bench opposite him. "So, Vernon. I wanted to speak to you!"

Vernon looked up from his salad which was limply sat on the plate in front of him. "Yes??"

"I heard something about you?" Jeonghan said, wiggling his eyebrows. Vernon held his breath, what exactly did he know? Had Seungkwan told him? Wait, does Seungkwan even know that he does ballet? "I heard that you have been going to the Arts Centre? Trying to catch a date with Baek Yerin are you?" Jeonghan wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive manner again.

Vernon chocked on his water in shock, "Where the hell did you here that from?!" Jeonghan smiled a sickingly sweet smile at him. "Hmmm, just a little birdie told me that you went to the Arts Centre."

"I was picking my sister up from singing lessons!" Vernon said defensively, holding his hands up. "Of course you were Vernon." Jeonghan winked at him.

"Ah Hannie, leave the poor boy alone! He can look at any girl he wants to look at!" Another voice came from the side of them. It belonged to a boy with puppy dog eyes and soft brown hair. "Im sorry Shua, please forgive." Jeonghan fluttered his eyelashes at Joshua. A pout settled on his bottom lip.

After patting Jeonghan on the head Joshua turned towards Vernon. "What i'm wondering is why that red headed boy with chubby cheeks is staring at Vernon." Vernon's eyeswidened and he whipped his around so fast he nearly tore off his neck and there he was. Boo Seungkwan. Was actually staring at Vernon. 'Oh what if he knows!', 'What if his friends know?!' Vernon started internally panicking. Seungkwan's and Vernon's eyes met. Seungkwan quickly turned away, a violent shade of red blush spreading on his cheeks.

"Hmm, I have no idea? Prehaps he can't stand my gorgeous looks!" Vernon said with a smirk, sending a wink to Jeonghan while gesturing to himself. 'As if' thought Vernon in his head. "Dude, you did not just say that." Joshua said through his hysterical laughing, "that's the gayest thing you've ever done!" The boys continued laughing and Vernon just joined in, pretending as if Joshua had never said those words. "Dude, shut up."

For the rest of the day Vernon was worries about Boo Seungkwan knowing about his ballet dancing skills. Boo Seungkwan had occupied too much of his thoughts recently. He needed to relax so Vernon decided to go to the dance studio to left off some steam. He needed to relax.