Chapter 3

Ballet Boy

The next morning Seungkwan sluggishly got out of bed and ready for school. He walked downstairs to find his mother making breakfast for him.

"Morning, mam." Said Seungkwan before sitting on the breakfast bar stool. "Mr. Heechul offered me a job with him in the arts centre so every Tuesday I have to help him with the junior singing class. Is that okay?"

"Of course it's okay honey! It's about time you got a job! You're nearly 18 now!" She said with a smile as she placed down a bowl of cereal infront of Seungkwan.

The journey to school was boring as usual. None of his friend's lived near him so he had to take the bus alone. He plugged in his earphones which were blasting girl group songs, preparing for the 15 minute journey ahead.

Something weird happened at one stop. One of the "popular" boys, meaning that he was an absolute idiot who flirted with every girl in sight, Vernon, got on the bus but when he caught sight of Seungkwan he turned pale as if he was afraid of the other boy. He hurried to the back of the bus and sat down facing his head down staring at the floor. Seungkwan was confused but didn't think anything of it.

-

Once he got into school Seungkwan met up with his friend's by the gates. As they were talking Seungkwan mentioned that he had a job in the arts centre. He told his friend's about Dino and Sofia. He remembered that Sofia said that she had a brother and suddenly Seungkwan was curious as to who this guy was? He wad determined to find out who this 'Hansol' was. There were many people in the school who were from America. There's Joshua and Mark but there was no one called Hansol. The bell went to signal first lesson and Seungkwan's decided that he'd ask his friends at lunch about this 'Hansol' guy.

All through 1st, 2nd and 3rd period Seungkwan was curious about this Hansol guy. Was it someone he knew? Was it someone in his class? Seungkwan didn't know why he was so interested in this guy but it just felt right? Like he was being pulled towards this guy even though he didn't even know who he was!

When Seungkwan met up with his friends at lunch he told them straight away about Sofia's brother and he asked if they knew of a Hansol but none of them did however half way through lunch time he heard someone shout "Hansol!!" Seungkwan's head immediately shot up. The voice belonged to Jeonghan, Seungkwan once worked in a pair with him for music. Seungkwan watched who he walked up to and to his suprise it was Vernon.

"Are you okay, Seungkwan?" His friend asked with a concerned face, "You look as if you were off with the fairies!"

Seungkwan shook his head "It's nothing it's just I found out who 'Hansol' is."

His friends looked at him patiently waiting for an explantation to who it was.

"It's Vernon!"

His friend's faces fell in disbelief. "You mean that Jerk Vernon is actually named Hansol?" Seungkwan nodded his head. "So, you're teaching his sister?"

"Yes! But she is completely different from her! Sofia is lovely and the way she described 'Hansol' did definitely not sound like Vernon." Seungkwan was confused, a frown placed on his face.

"Well, Seungkwan, he's not worth you're time." Said Seokmin. His other friend's agreed and they just kept talking among themselves about random things. It wasn't suprising that Vernon danced, plenty of Vernon's friends danced like Minghao and Soonyoung but what bothered him was that 'Hansol's' personality sounded completely different fron the personality of the Vernon that he knew. Seungkwan couldn't seem to get the mystery of Vernon out of his head.

 

---------

 

 

MY MEMOS RECOVERED SO I HAVE ALL MY CHAPTERS BACK WOOO