Worse

Caught in a lie

Jimin whimpered as he slowly woke up. His whole body was screaming in pain, and he could barely open his eyes. Opening them slightly, he looked around, trying to remember what had happened before, and where he was.

Scanning the room, he slowly recognized the sparce furniture around the room before seeing a photo on the dresser that confirmed it. The picture of him and Taehyung from the first year they were together, the only picture Jimin had packed with him.

He was in his own room, in the basement apartment under the old lady.
Slowly sitting up, Jimin whimpered at the shot of pain before sobbing as his memory flooded with everything that happened the last night.

Yoongi.

Yoongi had him.
The man Jimin had thought of like a brother, like family, had hurt him. Betrayed him.

Violated him.

Jimin fell slightly forwards, hand catching onto the bed so he doesnt fully fall, and looked around, tears clouding his vision as they started to stream down his face. Where was Yoongi? Did he leave him alone? Drop him off at home and vanish?
Shaking badly, Jimin slowly pushed himself up to his feet, sobbing at the pain he felt as he slowly walked to the bedroom door.

Pushing it open, Jimins deep eyes shot as wide as they could before he whimpered and held his face, closing one eye as it was bruised and hurt, but keeping the other locked at the figure he saw sitting in his living room.

«Finally awake, I see»
Jimin felt his body start shaking as he watched Yoongis lips curl into a frightening smirk. He felt the way his breath hitched in his chest, like a rock was put on it. His stomach turning.

Jimin couldn’t breathe.
He couldn’t think.

«Whats wrong, Angel?»
Jimin heard Yoongis dark voice ask him, but he couldn’t respond. He stumbled towards the front door, trying to catch his breath.
But before Jimin could get to the door, he felt Yoongis hands on his waist, yanking him away from his target. He felt himself get turned around, and in front of him was Yoongis face.

Yoongis eyes were dark, almost black, just like the night before when he-
Jimin swallowed, forcing himself to look away from those demonic eyes. But the rest of Yoongis face wasn’t any less terrifying. His lips had a slight, yet twisted, smirk plastered on them. His long, sharp fangs were showing, reminding Jimin how Yoongi had forced them deep into his throat just hours before. His eyebrows were cocked, one slightly higher than the other as the deadly eyes look Jimin over.

«You look like , Angel»
Yoongi said, and Jimin broke down. Pushing Yoongi away with all his force, he bolted towards the door, feeling the tears run down his face.

Just as Jimin wrapped his hand around the door handle, he heard Yoongis snarl. The next moment, Jimin was slammed into the door, Yoongis hand on the back of his neck and the other holding his arm twisted behind his back.
Jimin screamed as it hurt and tried to get away, but Yoongis grip just got tighter.

«I thought you were smarter than this, Angel»
Jimin felt Yoongis breath against his ear and sobbed loudly.

«l-l-Let me go»
Jimin stuttered out, barely able to speak over the screaming pain in his chest. He was so scared.

«Never»
Yoongis voice was darker than usual, almost quiet. Emotionless.

«I will never let you go, ever again»
he added and Jimin felt his legs give out under him. Yoongi let his hold go, letting Jimin to collapse into a sobbing heap against the door.

«You belong to me, Jimin. You always did, you just didnt know it»
Curling up around himself on the floor, Jimin watched through blurry eyes as Yoongi grabbed a key, locking the door before putting it in his pocket.
 

«But now you do. And you will never leave my side.»
 

Jimin went limp as he felt Yoongis once familiar arms pick him up, turning his face away from the now stranger as he felt himself carried back to his room.

«Youre hurt. Rest. Ill bring you food later...»
Yoongis voice echoed in the room slightly as he put Jimin onto the bed then looked the sobbing mess over. Turning away, Jimin grabbed a pillow tightly to hold it to his chest, trying to get rid of the pressure by hugging the pillow as if his life depended on it. And it was helping, for a moment. Until Jimin felt Yoongis fingers trace his side and his offending lips press against his neck. Jimin held his breath, starting to shake again.


«Or maybe I should try to make you feel better, Angel»
Yoongi purred in that frightening voice he had used the night before, and Jimin didn’t dare to react, simply lying frozen as Yoongi touched him some more and kissed over his neck.

«Nhm... , babe, its like you’re calling for me... but I should let you rest»
Jimin closed his eyes tightly in relief as he felt Yoongi pull away.
«You need to heal... Ill make you feel good when you’re better. Tomorrow»

Jimin listened to the footsteps as they left the room, and the door close. And the second that door closed, he broke down yet again, sobbing loudly and curling up around himself as he started breathing again.

Everything hurt
Everything was wrong
And his chest was screaming.

But through the next few hours, as Jimin tried to fight the panic, pain and terror, one thought kept hitting him again, and again, and again.


He should never have left Taehyung.