First hunt

Caught in a lie

Jimin looked around the little apartment he had gotten a hold of. It was across town from Taehyung, just to try to avoid him while he did all this, and in the basement of a nice, ignorant lady, so the rent was low. Jimin rubbed his face a little.
It was so strange to be so far away from Taehyung... They had been at each other’s side for years, spending every day together, and now he hadn’t seen him for 5 days already. His heart was aching for him, but he knew he had done the right thing. Right?

«But what if I'm wrong..» Jimin whispered to himself as he sat down in the little couch-bed he had. He hadn’t eaten since he left home, and he was starving, and the lady upstairs was always asleep when the sun was down, so he didn’t have anyone to talk to. He had considered contacting Yoongi, but he figured that would just make things worse, really. Yoongi and Jimin hadn’t really ever gotten along that well back in the day, even tho they were, in some ways, family.

«, I'm so hungry..!» Jimin said to himself and hugged his stomach as it growled at him. It was starting to hurt, badly, and he knew he had to go hunt. If he just got some food, he would feel better. But that would also mean cementing his choice to kill. Was he ready for that?

His stomach growled again and Jimin stood up, mind made. He had to hunt, now. Or he would slowly die, that was sure..
 

Half an hour later, and Jimin had found a loud, smelly bar and stood outside, watching who came and went. His head was slightly spinning from hunger, but he stayed focused. This was clearly a lowlife bar, by the patrons coming and going, and Jimin felt better thinking his first kill would be some criminal. It made it feel.. Less evil.
 

After standing for about an hour, Jimin spotted a man whos scent locked him in. He smelled good, and slightly clean. Edible... Jimin looked around as the man started walking off before quickly following him.

 

He could feel the way his blood rushed in his veins at the excitement of getting good.. Of killing a man. Jimin felt thrilled, and it scared him a little, but he pushed the feeling aside. He couldn’t lose focus now. Now that he was so close to a meal. He slowly started walking faster with the man, as the guy stumbled a bit and turned down into an alley. Jimin peeked down after him, and saw the man, leaning against the alley wall, while taking a piss.

This was his best chance.
 

his fangs, Jimin slowly took a few footsteps towards the mans back, eyes running over his neck. It was so close... He could hear the other mans heartbeat, the way his blood flowed through him. It was luring him in. Jimin stopped right behind him and swallowed hard.

It was time.

 

But he didnt move. Jimin stood there, behind the man as he pissed in his half conscious state. He was right there, within a biting distance, too drunk to fight back and basically begging to be fed on. But Jimin wasn't moving. He was as if frozen in place, unable to move at all as he just looked at the mans back, taking in his features. He was bigger than Jimin, tall and broad built, with short black hair.

What if he had a family?

The thought stuck Jimin like lightning from above and he felt his eyes tear up. He couldn’t do this. He couldn’t kill this man.
 

«ah, what the !» The man had backed up and bumped into Jimin and looked at him annoyed.
«The ...» The man looked him over and slowly grinned, still in hand as he hadn’t thought as far as putting it away after emptying himself.
«Want a piece of this?» He laughed and wiggled the in front of Jimin, but Jimin was still frozen in his own thoughts.

«, you're cuuuute» The man slurred before somewhat falling against Jimin and pushing him up against a trash container behind him.
«Yknow, if ya wanted a , ya should've told me, hottie~»
 

The feeling of the container against his back snapped Jimin out of his head and he gasped.
«What??» he shouted and pushed the man away, but he had grabbed around Jimins waist and started biting over his neck.
«Get off!» Jimin hit the man in the head and tried to push him off again.
 

«Shut up, you came to me, baby» The man slurred as his grip became hard on his waist, nails digging through the clothes and jabbing at his skin. Jimin started to panic, hitting at the man harder.
«GET AWAY FROM ME!» he screamed as the man forced his hand down the back of his pants to get a grab of his .

Jimin screamed in panic. He should be able to overpower this man easily , but he was too scared to even think, and.. even tho the man was scaring him, he didn’t want to hurt him.
How messed up was that.

 

«He said get OFF!» Jimin heard someone snarl and in a heartbeat, the man was yanked off of him and thrown at a wall. Blinking confusedly, Jimin looked to see who had saved him, shocked to see probably the last, no, scratch that, second last person he thought he'd see. Yoongi.
«ing hell, dude, i was getting laaid!» The drunk man slurred, and Jimin saw how Yoongis eyes flared.
 

«Run, you stupid, stinking, excuse of a human being, or I'll snap your ing neck!!» Yoongi snarled so loudly Jimin felt his own skin crawl at the threat, then turned to watch as the man, seemingly more sober from fear, pulled himself up and ran off.
Jimin slowly felt his legs give in and slid down to the ground.
This whole night was so ing messed up.
 

«The , Jimin!» Yoongi barked at him and Jimin looked up with a blank look.
«Did you wanna get ed by that pitiful being?? Why didn't you kill him, or at least throw him away!» Jimin looked Yoongi over a little before slowly lowering his head.
«.. I didn’t want to hurt him...»
 

«...What? Are you ing kidding me??» Yoongi asked, voice going slightly softer before he sighed hard and knelt down in front of Jimin.
«You were hunting him.. but didn't want to hurt him?» He asked softly, and Jimin looked away awkwardly.
«... I... started thinking about his family» Jimin whispered.
«Well thats your first mistake...» Yoongi reached out and gently cupped Jimins cheek, frowning.
 

«.. Youre frozen.. You need food...» Jimin bit his lip.
«Yeah, well you just saw how well that went..» He whispered out.
«Stay here then, Min.. Ill catch you something and come right back, ok?» Yoongi smiled a bit before walking off, leaving Jimin alone.

Jimin sat still while Yoongi was away, and slowly hugged his knees, thinking about how he ed up. How he couldn’t kill, even when he was as hungry as he was right now. , what if he left Taehyung, just to discover he was just much of a chicken as before.. What if he really couldn’t kill, even if he wanted to? What if he made Taehyung suffer for nothing... Jimin hugged himself tighter. What if this was just a weird craving that he didn’t really want?

[Thud]

Jimin jumped as the man from earlier was thrown limply in front of him.

«Eat. Don't worry, I snapped his neck for you, so you wont kill him...» Yoongi said as he watched Jimin's big, dark eyes stare at the body for what felt like forever.

«You need to eat.. or you'll get sick and die, Jimin» Yoongi said harsher, and watched as Jimin timidly lifted the mans arm and bit down at the wrist to feed. Yoongi smiled softly at how cute Jimin was. Even after all these years, he was just as adorable as the first time they met. Yoongi would give anything to get to have more of that adorableness...

«Good boy»