Guilt driven

Caught in a lie

Jimin hugged his legs close to himself as he curled up, sitting on the couch in the living room. Yoongi was on the other side of the couch, watching some TV and ignoring him for once. Which left Jimin with time to deal with his own thoughts for the first time in weeks. To really think over what he was stuck in. How it was all his fault.

 

If I just hadn't left Taehyung. If I had stayed with him and ignored those urges, I wouldn't be in this right now...

Jimin looked over to the corner of the room, where the body of a young man that Yoongi had brought in earlier that day was still lying. Jimin watched as a fly crawled over the mans cheek and he felt how his own got wet as he started crying. He hated killing. Draining these poor people of their life, but it was the only way to stay happy.

 

Yoongi would've force fed him if he refused, he learned that already in his first month with him. Jimin had tried to starve himself to show Yoongi that he didn't want to stay, that he'd rather die.. And Yoongi had pinned him down, held his throat and drained a person over his mouth, forcing him to swallow every drop and up everything that was spilled. After that, Jimin knew better than to try to starve.

 

Not he accepted having to kill, to a certain degree... He accepted it as the only way to not get hurt for refusing. And it gave him a high that let him feel happy for at least a few moments. Made the touches that Yoongi would give him, not hurt as much. Made the ... not hell.

 

It was the same with the drugs, 'cept they gave a different kind of high. With humans, they would last for hours, make them happy or hallucinate, and sure, it was similar for all vampires. But it didn't last as long. And it wasn't nearly as intense either. But, especially when Jimin took those human drugs after feeding, they would intensify the high of feeding. Making him feel better for longer.

 

But it also made the guilt hit ten times harder. During the day, after Yoongi would tie Jimins arm to the bed to make sure he wouldn't try to burn himself while he slept (which he had tried before), his high would subside. And the reality would hit him like one of Yoongis beatings. Jimin would curl up, shaking violently while covering his mouth, trying to avoid waking Yoongi, as he would just beat him and probably him, and the when Jimin wasn't high was unbearable.
 

Jimin would sob as quietly as possible as he thought about what he had become. A blood junkie slave. Yoongi kept saying he loved him, but it was obvious to Jimin that that was a ing lie. He had had love. True love and happiness, with Taehyung. And every time Jimin thought of Taehyung, he would cry worse. Wondering if he hated him for leaving. He never meant to leave for so long. To be away for even more than a month. He just wanted his soul mate back....


But as the months passed, and as Jimin kept getting high to numb the constant pain, the thoughts of Taehyung also faded into the back of his mind. That being something he didn't know how to deal with at all.

 

So as he was curled up on the couch, his body hurting from the post kill from Yoongi, and his own neck still bleeding from the bite Yoongi gave him, his mind was blank. Only the death of that poor young man on his mind as he cried.

 

“The , are you crying again?!” Yoongi shouted and Jimin jumped, looking away from the man immediately to look at Yoongi wide eyed.

“ing stop it, you little crybaby , or do you want me to give you something to actually cry about?!” Yoongi stood up from his spot, facing Jimin and Jimin shook his head violently as he wiped his face.
“N-no, I didn't mean to cry I'm sorry!” Jimin quickly exclaimed, begging that Yoongi might feel like being nice for once. Yoongi just moved closer and grabbed Jimins hair, looking at him sharply.
“The are you crying about then, huh?” Yoongi said coldly as he looked at Jimin.

 

Yoongis eyes were bloodshot by the amount of drugs mixed in his blood right now. He took a ridiculous amount every time, but it didn't hurt him at all. Vampires couldn't die from those drugs. Just get ed in the head, like Yoongi did. But Jimin would never say that out loud.

 

Jimin whimpered as Yoongi grabbed his hard tighter and then slapped him hard across the face.

“, I asked you a question!” He shouted at him and Jimin started shaking.

“I-I don't k-know, I... Maybe my high is just making me weird, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to cry!!” Jimin shouted scared, and tried to move away, expecting another hit from Yoongi. Instead, he was surprised as Yoongi dropped his hold with a huff, walking back to his spot and sitting down, grabbing a beer and chugging it a bit.

“Well ing get it under control, you know I hate your crying” Yoongi said and Jimin stared at him. He was expecting this to be some sort of trick, but as the minutes passed, Yoongi just kept drinking and watching the TV. Jimin slowly calmed himself down and curled back up, gently touching the burning cheek of his face.

 

“... Yknow, I met Taehyung the other day” Yoongi snickered as he said it and Jimin whipped his head to look at him so fast he could hear it crack.

“... T..Taehyung?” Jimin whispered carefully, wondering if this was some trick.

“Yeah. was with some human, but he got all weirdly excited to see me. Asked about you. If I had seen or heard anything” Yoongi shook his head, the look on his face telling Jimin that he thought Taehyung was pathetic.

 

“I almost told him Yeah hes my little , begs for it every day” Yoongi looked at Jimin seriously and Jimins eyes went wide, begging quietly that Yoongi didn't actually tell him that. Yoongi laughed at the look on Jimins face.
“Aaah The look on your face, Minie! Of course I didn't say that. I told the that I hadn't heard . Should've seen the way his face dropped. I swear, he still thinks you're still gonna come back”

 

Jimin blinked confused at the last thing he said.

“.. He. Thinks I'm coming back?” He whispered and Yoongi nodded before grabbing Jimins wrist, yanking him over to hold around him possessively.

“Yeah, such a pathetic little vampire, that ex of yours” Yoongi said, making sure to put emphasis on the Ex part.

 

“Hopeful and innocent, and a total . He should just that cute human of his and get over you, you're mine now” Yoongi said, ignoring how Jimin faintly squirmed to try n get comfortable under his hold. As uncomfortable the hold of his was, and even tho Jimin still felt Yoongis touch burning all over his body from earlier, he felt something in his chest he hadn't felt in months.


Hope.
Hope, because Taehyung still thought of him.
Still asked about him.
Still, at least maybe, loved him.

 

And that hope slowly ignited his will to fight back.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Two nights after Yoongi had brought up Taehyung, Jimin was finally clearheaded enough to feel like he was able to pull of a plan. It was desperate, and if he failed, he would for sure be dead, or worse, never being untied again.. But it didn't matter. This was his chance to get away. His only chance.

 

Jimin watched Yoongi, sitting in front of the TV casually. Today too, he had brought a non junkie to eat, and given Jimin something to take after, but Jimin had just faked taking it, spitting it out later. He needed his head today. It was just over an hour until daybreak, and it was now or never.

 

Jimin looked into his hand, looking over the small kitchen knife he had gotten. He slowly hid it behind him and looked at Yoongi. It was time to put this plan into action.

 

Jimin walked over slowly, measuring each step as he tried to control his breathing. He walked in front of the TV, looking at Yoongi, who immediately got angry.
“ THE !” He roared as he got up, smacking hard across Jimins face.
“I WAS WATCHING THAT, GET OUT OF THE WAY!”

 

Jimin stayed calm and looked up at Yoongi with a demure look and Yoongi blinked confusedly. Jimin slowly moved his free hand up to his shirt and started undoing the buttons, letting his bruised skin show. Yoongi looked confused for a moment before grinning widely, sitting back down on the couch.
“Now this is what I'm talking about... Finally learning, eh, Minie?”

 

Jimin didn't answer, just shifting his body a bit, for a moment putting the knife into his back pocket to shake his shirt off, then he looked at Yoongi, almost begging. Yoongi nodded, and Jimin moved his hand behind him again, grabbing the knife from his pocket as he walked over and got into Yoongis lap, moving his hand quickly to behind Yoongis neck so that the latter wouldn't discover the tool.

 

“Mhm.. yes, this is what I want, baby” Yoongi purred and moved his hands around Jimins waist, pressing against some of the bruises to make Jimin flinch at the slight pain. Yoongi snickered and nuzzled at Jimins throat.

“You're finally becoming a good little , Minie” Yoongi whispered, and Jimin forced out an agreeing hum. If this went wrong, he knew he would probably be worse than ever before before Yoongi would decide between killing and restraining him, and the thought was almost freezing him. But he had to do this.

 

Jimin yelped in surprise as he felt Yoongis fangs sink into his throat, and he realized he had to act now, before Yoongi took too much and he got weak. Jimin quickly moved the hand with the knife and took a deep breath, saying a silent prayer to anyone who might hear him that this would work, then shoved the knife deep into Yoongis shoulder. Yoongi screamed and threw Jimin off, and the younger bolted for the door, unlocking the many locks Yoongi had set up.

 

Yoongi snarled as he pulled the knife out and stared at the heavily bleeding wound, then looked after Jimin.
“YOU ” He shouted as he got up, throwing the knife away before running to Jimin.

Jimin pulled the door open just as Yoongi ran over and slammed him face first into it.
“Think you can just stab me then run away, huh?? HU H?!?” Yoongi screamed as he grabbed at Jimins neck, but Jimin, full of adrenaline was able to free himself, and ran inside the apartment again, stumbling and grabbing the knife again. Yoongi glared at Jimin with red-flared eyes of anger and walked over slowly.
“You think you're strong enough to hurt me, ?!” Yoongi roared and Jimin whimpered, tears of fear slowly spilling from his face as he backed away slowly, knife held out in front of him.

“No..” Jimin admitted quietly before looking up.

 

But you're hurt.. and I just need a head start, Jimin thought to himself, then launched himself forward, knife burring itself into Yoongis stomach, right over his crotch, and Yoongi collapsed with a scream. Jimin immediately jumped past and ran for the now unlocked door, opening it and springing as fast as he could to the streets and down the first alley he found, heading in the most random directions he could think off, having no idea where he was going. He could hear Yoongi screaming somewhere not too far away, chasing him, but luckily he was slowed down by the wounds Jimin had inflicted.

 

So Jimin kept running, as fast as his legs would carry him, to the only place he could think of. He felt the sun slowly start to creep up in the sky, heard Yoongi curse him in the distance, but he kept running. It didn't matter to him right now if he would make it or not. If the sun would get him first, he had to try. So he ran. And he ran, as the sky grew brighter. And just before the first rays of the sun peaked over, he saw it.

 

Jimin ran to the door and started pounding on it as hard as he could, screaming for the one person he needed right now to open it. For them to hear him and let him in.

“PLEASE LET ME IN PLEASE!!! HURRY!!” Jimin screamed and cried then slowly turned around as he felt the first rays of sun hit his skin.

 

He was out of time. The sun was rising. He was going to burn in front of the one place he wanted to be. He would be ashes on the doorstep of his home. Jimin gasped as he felt his skin start to burn.

 

 

 

 

But just as he felt himself catch fire, he felt the door behind him rip open, and a strong arm wrap around him and pull him in. He felt a thick blanket wrap around him to calm his skin and soothe it from anything and as Jimin looked up, he saw the big, dark eyes of the one man he wanted to see for months look at him in fear, and Jimin, for the first time in those months, smiled.


“Taetae...” He whispered and felt the others hand gently cup his cheek.
“Jimin, the are you doing out there during dawn...!” Taehyung scolded, having not had time to notice the bruises under the burn of Jimins skin as he wrapped him up. But Jimin just smiled more, reaching out to touch Taehyungs cheek for a moment before everything went black, and Jimin went limp in Taehyungs hold.


-----------
A/N: I am sorry this took FOREVER to update, but i keep having weird writerblocks and things keep happening in my life getting in the way... But WOOH Jimin has met up with Taehyung again! Will Taehyung believe this crazy story tho? will they be ok? what will Yoongi do? D: Still a loot about to happen, but we're in the final stretch now! ;)