Bruises

Caught in a lie

“J-Jimin!” Taehyung shouted as he pulled the small, now limp body, tight to his chest, eyes wide with confusion. The tall man held the older close for a moment before scooping him properly into his arms and carried him in, taking him to their-his.. Bedroom and placed him on the bed.

Jimin was breathing shallowly, and even tho his face was burned and blue (wait, why was it blue?), he looked so at peace. Taehyung couldn't but smile softly at how calm Jimin as he sat down on the edge of the bed, watching over him. The burns didn't look too bad, but Taehyung didn't like the dark colour that was underneath it all. Jimin had always been extremely fair-skinned, he shouldn't look so dark under the burns.

The darkhaired vampire sat there, watching his.. Former, lover lie painfully still on the bed for quite a while before deciding he needed to do something. So Taehyung got up, went to get a cloth and a bowl of clean water then kneeled next to the bed as he gently removed the blanket he had tucked around Jimin to stop the burning. He picked the cloth up and dipped it in the water before slowly starting to dab it over the burned skin, starting with Jimin's face. As Taehyung gently washed his face, he started to notice how much thinner it was than before... He hadn't noticed it earlier, but Jimin's usually puffy cheeks weren't so puff anymore, and even tho he looked at peace where he laid unconscious, he also looked tired.

He frowned as he slowly dabbed the cloth over the blondes neck, the skin there having not been as burned, and he finally saw it. The reason Jimin's skin was so dark underneath the burns. Why he looked so blue and red and purple all over.

 

Bruises.


Taehyung gently cleaned the skin over and leaned in, getting a better look at the bruise that seemed to still be forming over the olders throat. What the hell had happened, Taehyung wondered and gently touched the bruise before looking at Jimins face to see if he reacted. The blonde didn't flinch at all, so Tae touched it more, slowly realizing it was forming in the shape of a hand. Someone had grabbed his throat, and hard too. The brunette bit his lip and forced his hand away, making himself refocus on the task he had given himself, to clean the burns. But as he started to make his way down, over Jimins exposed and burned chest, he just saw more... More bruises, in every colour of the rainbow.. Black, blue, purple, red.. Some almost gone, some seeming very fresh. Taehyung couldnt understand what could've happened for Jimin to be in such a state. At first, when he had seen Jimins throat, when he realized that the burns on Jimins face were hiding violent and fresh bruises, he had though the was attacked.. But this looks like repetitive attacks, if thats the case.

Why would Jimin let himself get in a situation where he would just be wailed on? Did he get caught by the humans? Were they hunting him down? Did he get in fights with other vampires? Was he letting someone hurt him on purpose?

The thoughts spun through Taehyungs head as he looked over all the bruises. Jimin had always been very headstrong and would never let anyone mess with him like this. He put his hand on Jimins shoulder.

“What happened to you...?” He whispered to the still unconscious man infront of him, who gave out a faint whimper at the touch. Taehyung jumped back in surprise before looking at the shoulder he had touched, slowly pulling the bloody shirt (which he hadn't really thought about) aside and saw the bitemarks littering the once near-perfect skin.

 

Jimin was letting others feed of him.
The thought hit Taehyung like a brick. He ofcourse knew Jimin liked it when he was bit, but.. that was just during-
“Oh god” Tae mumbled and stared at Jimins face.
“...you... Were you letting vampires feed on... hurt you.. you?” He whispered, mostly to himself as he couldnt contain his own shock. The hurt shattered any joy he had first felt at having Jimin back in his arms earlier. Jimin had moved on.. Slept with others, let them bite him.

 

Slowly, Taehyung pulled away and stood up, looking at the air blankly. How could Jimin do that... They were supposed to be soulmates, Taehyung thought, feeling the tears press on. He knew that they had broken up, ofcourse, but.. the fact that Jimin had ed someone else. It was like Jimin leaving him all over again and Tae couldnt help the hurt he felt at that.

Taehyung turned his face away from Jimin and stared at the wall, feeling a tear escape his eye and running down his cheek.

 

Jimin moved on...

 

 

“t..Tae”

Taehyung didnt hear the faint whisper of his name, too far gone in his own mind to hear it, trying to understand how Jimin could actually do that, broken up or not. How he could even dare to come back to him after doing that to him. Who it could've been...
He barely noticed the timid hand touching his before it squeezed his fingers carefully, and the dark vampire turned his attention to it, seeing Jimin looking up at him and holding his hand.
Jimins eyes had tears too.. but they were spilling wildly, his voice breaking as he forced out words.

“Tae... I'm so sorry”

 

 

----------------------------------
Oh my god FINALLY I've been able to sit down and write this.. I'm jumping straight onto the next chapter, as I feel horrible you had to wait so long for something so short! 
I love yooou!!! And will hopefully update again this week!