Dominated

Caught in a lie

«You wont hurt me, Taetae. Bite harder~»
Jimin coaxed his boyfriend with a soft voice. He was always so gentle with him, to the point of being too careful sometimes. Like now.

The blonde ran his hand gently down his back to urge him on. Jimin felt his teeth shaking against his neck for a moment before Taehyung finally pulled himself together and sank his fangs into his throat, dragging out a moany gasp from Jimin.

They started doing this recently to eachother, to feel what it would feel like if they bit someone else, and to also get it in their head how it would feel to be bitten like this. Taehyung would always have a little freakout after being bitten, and it was adorable.. But Jimin had taken a liking to being fed on. To be bitten and know that his life was in Taehyung's hands. To be overpowered by him, in a way.

It felt.. good. To not be in control at all. To be helpless for a minute and only focus on the teeth sunk into his throat. On his blood that was gently out of his veins and into Tae's hungry mouth. , not only that, it was hot. But Taehyung refused to do it when they were in bed together. He would only do it when they were all done and calm.

He was such a sweetheart, not wanting to risk hurting Jimin. But god, it was annoying to not get what you want. For now, Jimin could only imagine the high it would bring, to be bitten like this while Taehyung ed him. To be dominated in two ways at once.

Jimin gave his boyfriend a soft kiss on the head as he pulled his teeth out and away from his throat, the blood away that ran until it stopped before looking up at him with those big, beautiful brown eyes.

«Did I do it right, Minie?» Tae said softly and Jimin nodded.
«Very right, Taetae» He watched at Tae grinned a big, boxy smile up at him, then curled up with him.
«Good..» Tae's voice was sleepy. Obviously. He just got laid, and now fed, nothing makes it easier to sleep than that kind of combination.

As Taehyung slowly drifted off, Jimin pondered slightly of why he liked the feeling of being helpless so much. Taehyung hated it so much, the first time he had let Jimin bite him, he had cried. Said it made him feel like a scared child surrounded by wolves... But all Jimin felt was.. good.

Perhaps it was his way of self acceptance. Ever since he had been turned, he had always hated what he was. What he had to do to survive, even if his sire was the one who had killed people for his meals... Jimin had always been too scared of hurting anyone back then, and now.. Now he had Taehyung.

Tae's master was different. He had set Taehyung up with a contact in the blood bank, and Jimin's blood was the closest to fresh blood he had ever eaten. Jimin had never killed, but he had fed of a freshly killed person many times... It was very exciting thing to do. But this was easier. And safer. Blood bags, no hunting, and best of all.. no one had to die.

But he did wonder if his past.. his time with his sire, and the fact that he missed feeding of a fresh kill. Was that the reason he liked being made helpless? Liked being taken charge of, instead of being in charge? Humans were a lot weaker than vampires, so it would make sense. And Jimin, even with all his usual confidence that he showed to the world, to Taehyung. Hated what he was.

Or did he just.. hate himself in general?

Jimin frowned as he tried to shake the thoughts and nuzzled Tae's hair, taking a deep breath to flood his senses with the others scent. It always calmed him, and today was no different. Thanks to that wonderful scent of vanilla and strawberries, Jimin floated away from his thoughts, and worries, and off to sleep aswell.