Ch. Seven

Cruel Fate?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bomi soon realize she’s been asking ridiculous question and start to panic, “I’m sorry CEO Wang.” Bomi bow down, “I’m really sorry, please forget my question.” Bomi keep bowing her head.

“Aigoo, why are you like that. It’s okay, Bomi-ssi.” Wang Eun then chuckled, watching Bomi saying sorry all over again it’s kinda funny to him and he decided to just ignore his weird feeling earlier, “Please have a seat.”

“Ne, thank you.”

“So, why are you here, Bomi-ssi?” Wang Eun asked, pretend like he didn’t know it when he already heard from Jong-in before he came to his office.

“Actually I come here to ask some questions, CEO Wang.”

“Hmm? Like doing an interview?”

“No, it’s not that. It’s about renovation in my neighborhood. We just heard that property company buying our neighborhood and will doing renovation. According to what I’ve heard, W.E Property is one of the company that buying my neighborhood.”

“Wah, it’s amazing my company is sounded to one of Boryeong area. Are we famous there?”

“Ne? Why did you ask that?”

“It’s just that, my company never had project near Boryeong, so I’m wondering why you heard my company name as one of the potential buyer. The owner told you?”

“No. The owner didn’t say anything about the buyer.”

Wang Eun moves forward, “Then, who?”

“Ah, just from here and there. You know it’s just like how some other rumor spread, from here and there.”

Wang Eun leaning back again, “I see. Well, let’s just say that W.E Property is the buyer. What is your real question for me, Bomi-ssi?”

“Are you really the buyer?”

Wang Eun chuckled, “Bomi-ssi, if I said no then you’ll go to another company and ask that question too?” Bomi keep quiet with questioning look in her face, “Are you really think that company will give you an answer for that kind of question? They’ll not gonna tell you project that only in their draft plan. Like you said, it’s just some rumor, so let’s treat it like just a rumor. What if W.E Property is the buyer, what do you want to ask?”

“Why do you need to demolish all the buildings there and then replaced it? Do you even know what kind of neighborhood it is?”

“Tell me then.” Wang Eun smiled.

Huh? This is not what I expected. Is he really not the buyer? If not, why it seems like he’s interested with it? Is he perhaps wanted to help me?

“Bomi-ssi?” Wang Eun makes Bomi back to her sense. Bomi then told him about her warm neighborhood, about the elder and the kids, etc. Hoping that will makes Wang Eun feels like it’s really didn’t feel right to just make the tenants go next month.

“So you want the property company back off? Canceling their agreement with the owner?”

“Ah, no. It’s fine if the company buy it. It’s good thing for the owner anyway. But can they just leave it as it was?”

Wang Eun smiled as he heard what Bomi said. She’s real dreamer isn’t she. I think she’ll be an easy target then, Wang Eun thought.

“Tell me honestly, now you’re thinking I’m not the one who’s buying the neighborhood right? You were almost sure it was another company.”

Bomi surprised and she just feel like it’s better to tell him the truth, “Ne, CEO Wang.”

Wang Eun just slightly nodded his head. I got you, Bomi-ssi.

“I see. Well then, is there anything else you want to ask, Bomi-ssi?”

“Is it possible to leave the neighborhood as it was?”

“Each property company needs to make a profit, Bomi-ssi. Why buy it if we don’t make any changes for our profit.”

“I know, but..”

“But.” Wang Eun cut off her talk and moves forward again, “There’s another possibility even after the changes, the old tenants can move back to the neighborhood.”

“Ne? They can? Really CEO Wang?” Bomi start to show a happy face again.

“You’re really happy, Bomi-ssi.” Wang Eun smiled again and Bomi feels like she’s really meet with Baekhyun right now.

“How can I persuade the company to do that, CEO Wang?”

“So you just want to get tips from me and then leaving for another company? Wah, I’m disappointed, Bomi-ssi.”

“Ne? I didn’t understand.”

“Bomi-ssi, will you trust me now?”

Trust him? Is it really okay to trust him? He didn’t seem like a bad person. Bomi feels like Wang Eun can be trusted, either because she feels like it after talk to him or maybe because she just feels like trusting a familiar friend because he look alike with Baekhyun.

“Can you help me stopping the old tenants leaving for good?”

“Sure, I can.”

“I’ll trust you, CEO Wang. Please help me this time.”

“Then help me first with something, Bomi-ssi.”

“What is it, CEO Wang?”

“I need an agreement from all the tenants. I’ll give you the paper for them and if you can collect all of it, I can guarantee I’ll win and buy the neighborhood.”

“I can do that. Just give me a couple days, and I’ll be back with their agreement.”

“It’s a deal then, Bomi-ssi.”

“Thank you so much, CEO Wang. I’ll never forget your help this time.”

“It’s too early to say that, Bomi-ssi.”

Bomi then getting ready to leave after that. Wang Eun say sorry he can’t accompany her outside since he got things to do. After Bomi left, Wang Eun call Manager Kim to come to his office and while he’s waiting for him, Wang Eun just laughed in disbelief.

 

What kind of person trusts other people that easy? I thought it’ll be hard to convince her, but it’s just too easy. Luck is on my side again this time. I’ll get the agreement without trouble and fight. And as soon as I get that, I’ll start working with the investment and start the Boryeong project. And while I do that, I can approach that woman to get know about what’s the connection between the foster home and my father.

Manager Kim knocks on the door before come inside Wang Eun’s office.

“You called me, CEO Wang?”

“Manager Kim, we will 100% starting this project.” Wang Eun smirk.

“Care to elaborate, CEO Wang?”

“What the thing we need so my father will approve this project?”

“I believe you told me he wants us to get all the tenants agreement to move on their free will.”

Wang Eun smiled, “We can get all the tenants agreement soon. I already take care of it with that woman.”

“You mean with Bomi-ssi?” Wang Eun nodded, “Ah, so that’s why you want to meet her? So you can get tenants agreement?”

“Well, it’s part of the big plan.”

“Big plan?”

“Investigate what’s the connection between my father and that foster home.”

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“I just got the feeling that my father really concert about the foster home. All that we talk about in the meeting end up with the foster home, like he didn’t want me do something bad to it.”

“Well, maybe he got the same concern with me. It’s risky if the foster home goes to court pleading to stay.”

“Nah, my father is never bother with stuff like that. As long as we have plan to play “safely” and grab a lot profit, that’s all that matter. So now I’m gonna get close with that woman and I’ll find out about it.”

“Are you sure you can do it? I mean, we are the one who will make her move out and lost her neighborhood.”

Wang Eun laughed, “You know, naïve woman is sure easy to handle. I said I can make the tenants comeback after the renovation and she believed me. Even agree to help me complete the agreement letters out of her trust so I can win buying the neighborhood.”

“Why are you lying to her? We’re not doing project to rebuild their places.”

“Who said I was lying. Did I tell her I will do that? I just say I can, not I will.”

“You’re being too much right now, Wang Eun-ah. What’s with this project that makes you doing all the risky stuff?”

“You won’t understand until you get the same treatment, Jong-in-ah. The desperate feeling to acknowledged by your own father. Competing with your own brother for getting such a petty affection.” Wang Eun sigh, “I need this project to be done successfully Jong-in. This is how I prove that I also can make him proud.”

“Okay okay, we will make this project success. Just, don’t do things like that again. We can get in trouble if she put this against us.”

“She can’t, we didn’t have contract to prove that I promise her bring back the tenants after renovation.”

“I know, but still. Don’t do things like that again. And for your father connection with foster home, let me handle it. You can forget to use Bomi-ssi to do it.”

“It’s okay, I can do it.”

“Are you already planning this ahead or you just thought about it after you met her?”

“Why is that matter? But, Jong-in, is that woman ever come here before?”

“Hmm, interesting.”

“What? What so interesting with my question?”

“Wang Eun, are you perhaps…”

“Mwoya.. Why are you

Please log in to read the full chapter