Ch. Twelve

Cruel Fate?
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Guilty? Why you should feel guilty about it?” Bomi makes Wang Eun realized his slip of the tongue.

“Ah, about that…”

“Are you perhaps knew about something? That’s why you call me here with the paper as an excuse?”

“To be honest, it was true the paper is an excuse.”

Bomi gulp and start to feeling worried, “And the real reason is?”

“To meet you.”

“Ne?”

“I just want to meet you.”

“Don’t joke with me. Seriously, what’s the reason you call me here?”

“Didn’t I tell you I want to get to know you better. I’m serious with it, believe me.” Wang Eun showed his serious face.

“Then why?” Bomi asked in low voice as she felt embarrassed with Wang Eun said.

“Hmm?” Wang Eun moves his ears forward closer to Bomi and makes his cheek show up in front of bomi face. Bomi was taken aback and moves backward in order to get the distance back, “I didn’t hear you. What did you say?”

“Ah…” Bomi then laughing at herself as she thought Wang Eun show his cheek as he wants her to kiss him.

Wang Eun turns his head back, “Why are you laughing?”

“Nothing. Ahem.” Bomi clear , “Get back to the guilty thing. Why are you feeling guilty then?”

“I thought we already pass that.”

“I mean, it’s not like you were hiding bad news about the renovation from me and still helping me with it. I don’t get it why you should’ve felt guilty about it.”

“Just because.. I just had a thought what if the result is not like what you’ve been hoping for and I’m the reason why it happen.”

Bomi just smiled, “I felt relieved that I trust you as a good man in first place, Oppa.”

Wang Eun eyes widened as he heard ‘Oppa’ from Bomi. It felt new but strangely familiar too. He just too overwhelmed with his own feeling to reply Bomi statement.

“Hello ~” Bomi wave her hand in front of Wang Eun face and make him back to reality, “Finally. Why are you suddenly spacing out?”

“Because I feel good.”

“Omo, I didn’t know you’re the type that loving compliment that much.”

“Not the compliment. You called me Oppa earlier, it means we really getting closer now.”

“Did I? No, I didn’t.”

“Mwoya, how can you say you didn’t? Tsk tsk tsk.” Wang Eun then laughed.

“I really didn’t.” Bomi answer seriously.

“Huh? You really didn’t realize that you called me Oppa?”

“When did I call you Oppa?”

“Woah, should I record everything when we were talk?”

“But I don’t think I –” Bomi stopped and thinking that maybe she really is calling him Oppa because of Baekhyun. She always thought of Baekhyun everytime Wang Eun act all kind to her. It came automatically so she didn’t even realize it, “Did I really call you Oppa?”

“Yes, you did. Why don’t you call me like that once again to make it clear.”

“Ne? No, no.”

“Yah, what’s wrong with calling an older male friend with Oppa.”

“It’s just –”

“Why? I told you it’s not rude. Or perhaps, you didn’t want to be friend with me? Is that the reason?”

“No, no. Of course not.”

“Then you can call me Oppa freely, Bomi-ya. Want to try?” Wang Eun showed a mischevious smile.

Bomi just drink her tea in order to avoid doing what Wang Eun said.

Wang Eun chuckled, “Just so you know, it felt familiar to me, so it’s really okay, Bomi-ya.”

“Familiar? Ah, you mean you have many younger female friends around you?”

“Hahaha.. No.”

“Then?”

“With you, I mean. Hearing you call me Oppa, strangely it brings familiar feeling to me.”

“Huh? How come?” Bomi’s heart starts to beat fast in expectation.

“I’m not sure about that. Ah right, is it okay for you to not comeback immediately to foster home?”

Bomi slightly disappointed to hear Wang Eun answered, “I already tell Hyojin Ajumma that I’ll be here for quite long time.”

“Good. Let’s go then.”

“Where?”

“You’ll know later.”

 

Wang Eun stop by in a house and makes Bomi hesitate to enter. Wang Eun who already enter the house go back to the outside after realize Bomi not standing behind him.

“Why you’re not coming?” Wang Eun asked.

“May I know whose house is this?”

“Mine.” Bomi slightly step back and makes Wang Eun laughed, “Yah, I’m joking.”

Bomi breathed a sigh of relief so Wang Eun added, “Wah, you must’ve think I’m a ert.”

“No, no, no.” Bomi strongly denied in her panic voice, “I’m disappointed in you, Bomi.” Wang Eun crossed his arms and his face turn serious.

“I’m sorry.” Bomi bow almost 90o degree and Wang Eun couldn’t maintain his serious pose and laughed again, “Ah, it’s fun playing with you, really.”

“Aish..” Bomi grunted as she realized Wang Eun was joking again.

“Come on in, let’s have fun with the kids.”

“Kids?”

“Yup.” Wang Eun grabs Bomi hand and leading her inside.

 

They stop in front of a room full with kids’ singing and piano sound. Wang Eun knocks on the door and waits until someone open the door for them.

“Omo, Wang Eun. Long time no see.”

“Ne, long time no see Lee seonsaengnim.”

“Oh, you’ve come with a friend. Annyeong Haseyo.”

“Annyeong Haseyo, my name is Yoon Bomi. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too, Bomi. I’m Lee Young Mi, a teacher here. Come on in.”

“What brings you here, Wang Eun-ah? Isn’t it your working hour right now?”

“I’m free for few hours.” Wang Eun smiled and then he put his hands on Bomi’s shoulders, “Yoon Bomi here is just know me for a short time, so in order to get to know each other better, I want to show my story here for her.”

“I see. Wait a minute.” Lee seonsaengnim turn to face the children, “Attention..” She clap and makes the kids stop their activity and look at her, “We’ve got guests here. This is Wang Eun.” Wang Eun wave at the kids, “And this is Yoon Bomi. Let’s welcome our guests.” The kids cheers and clap their hands.

“Are they going to play with us seonsaengnim?” One of the kids asked.

“Yes, they are going to play with us today. Singing and play the piano with us too.” The kids cheering again and Bomi get closer to Wang Eun and whisper, “What to do. I can’t play piano.”

“Don’t worry, I can.” Wang Eun smiled while Bomi is surprised to hear it.

“Should we start playing now?” Wang Eun asked the kids, “Ne..” the kids answered enthusiastically.

Wang Eun sit beside a kid at the piano, “Oh, mountain rabbit.” Wang Eun read the sheet, “Let’s play it.”

The kid plays the piano and other kids singing along with it. Lee seonsaengnim invite Bomi to sing along with them. After one song finished everyone clap their hands, “You’re good.” Wang Eun ruffled the kid who playing the piano.

“Should we play the next song?” Wang Eun flip the song sheet and the next song is Twinkle twinkle little star. This time Wang Eun teach the kid so they can play piano together.

“Bomi seonsaengnim, can you give example to sing the song?” Lee seonsaengnim asked and Bomi start singing. Wang Eun smile unknowingly when he heard Bomi singing voice and Lee seonsaengnim notice it and smiling too.

They continue to play together, Wang Eun and Lee seonsaengnim teach the piano while Bomi teach the song to the kids and play other activities. An hour passes quickly and the lesson finally ends so the kids go home.

“Are you having fun Bomi-ssi?”

“Ne, very much. Please speak comfortable with me.”

“Okay. You’re good with the kids.”

“Thank you. Maybe because I have many little sisters and brothers so I used to play with them.”

“Ah.. So you’ve come from big family?”

“Ah well, I live in foster home, so there’s many kids in the house.”

“It must be so lively. I guess that’s why Wang Eun brings you here, since he know you’ll love to play with the kids. Maybe because he’s in the business, he know how to score with people. Be careful with him, Bomi-ya.”

“Ay, what are you saying seonsaengnim.” Wang Eun protest.

“Hahaha. I’ll bring the books inside, you two wait here for a min.”

“Ne, seonsaengnim.” Bomi said.

 

“How did you know this place?”

“I used to have a piano lesson here when I was a little.”

“I see.”

Wang Eun walk to the piano and have a seat. He starts to play a melody (A/N you can click to listen to it) and then said, “Want to sing the song?”

“I don’t know the –” before she finished, she heard a familiar melody of twinkle twinkle little star and made ‘O’ shape before she know it. Wang Eun chuckled but still playing the piano till the end.

Bomi clap her hands after he finished playing the piano, “It was beautiful.”

“Me?”

“Hahaha, the piano of course.”

“I guess you didn’t surprise at my jokes anymore.”

“Yeah, I’m getting used to it.”

“Good, the sign we’re getting closer.”

“I told you to be careful with him. Look at him show off after I left just to impress you.” Lee seonsaengnim said.

“Seonsaengnim, what is that in your hand?” Wang Eun tried to ignore the tease.

“Photo album.”

“Ay.. That wasn’t necessary seonsaengnim.”

“Why? It’s a part of getting to know you better. Bomi-ya, want to take a look at Wang Eun childhood photos?”

“Sure, seonsaengnim.”

When Lee seonsaengnim start to show Wang Eun child photo, Bomi exclaim in shock and makes Lee seonsaengnim and Wang Eun surprised.

“Why? Am I too handsome or something?”

“Aigoo this kid.” Le

Please log in to read the full chapter