Ch. Thirteen

Cruel Fate?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Now she’s not answering again.. Wang Eun chuckled after Bomi ignore his call. Aigoo, she’s cute.. Before he can try again Jongin knock on his office door.

“Come in.” Wang Eun said.

Jongin come inside and get closer to give him a file report but notice that Wang Eun is smiling alone like a crazy man.

“What’s with you hyung?”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Why are you smiling by yourself like that. Is something good happen?”

“Ah, no.” Wang Eun then start to fix his expression, “What is this?” Wang Eun asked about the file that Jongin gave to him.

“Something you need to see immediately.”

Wang Eun read the file to know what that was about.

“Donation list? I don’t understand. What is this?”

“That is the copy of donation list that I’ve got from Light Foster Home.”

“Did I ask you to do that? Why is it important to know people who donate for the foster home? They’re not gonna come and rescue them, they probably just find another foster home to donate.”

“Just read the list, hyung.”

 

Wang Eun read carefully the name on the list and stop in the middle when he found ‘Chairman Wang Bong’ name written there. He continue to the next month and found ‘Chairman Wang Bong’ name once again. He was looking into the next month and got the same name again so he stop and look at Jongin.

“Chairman Wang Bong.”

“Yes, hyung. Your father name was on the list.”

“Are you sure this is my father? Not someone else with the same name?”

“I used my man inside the bank and he confirms it for me. It is your father who sent the donation every month to light foster home.”

“Well, he can do that. Maybe he wants to do good deed so he was doing routine donation.”

 “To a foster home that quite far from Seoul? Don’t you think it was strange?”

“What do you want to say, Jongin?”

“Maybe your father personally knew the foster home? That’s why he didn’t want you to do this revitalization project?”

Wang Eun tried to think about that possibility but he denied it, “Nah, why he doesn’t told me if he really knew the foster homepersonally. I told him clearly about the foster home when I propose this project and he never show any indication that he knew the foster home.”

“He donates every single month and you think he didn’t knewthe foster home? Is that even make any sense?”

“He can set it automatically you know. So the bank will automatically send the payment every month. If he really knew the foster home, then Bomi will not gonna bother to meet me. She could’ve gone to my father and he’ll settle the problem. Right?”

“I’m thinking differently about Bomi. What if she already planned all of this? She knew something about your father so she’s coming here in a first place knowing that you are his son. And she was planning to get close to you until some point she’ll reveal about your father and use it against you.”

“But why would she do that?”

“That’s what we need to know, hyung. Why your father keep it as secret and why Bomi suddenly come here and pretend like she didn’t know anything about W.E property and make you involve directly. Be careful with her, hyung. I notice lately you just lose yourself with her, forgetting that you only use her to this project.”

“I’m not.”

“Please, I know you for so long. I know you slowly taking interest in her.”

“No, I’m not. It’s just you who want to tease me so much about it.”

“Are you sure, hyung?”

“I’m sure. So don’t worry about me and keep looking about this for me.” Wang Eun pointed at the donation file, “Find out when did it start and find the reason why.”

“You’re not gonna ask your father about it?”

“I don’t think he’ll answer it truthfully. Is there anything else you want to report?”

“No. That’s all for now.”

“Okay, you can go now.” Wang Eun said and he stands up to grab his coat and use it.

“You want to go somewhere?”

“Yeah, I need to meet the sponsor so we can start immediately this weekend.”

“What about the consent paper?”

“Bomi already gave me half of it and it’s enough to make the sponsor side with me. I’ll make her send me the rest by the end of this week.”

“Good luck, CEO Wang.”

Wang Eun nodded and told her secretary to call the valet to stand by his car in lobby. He drives his car to one of the sponsor but he didn’t get out of his car after parking it. Turns out the news that Jongin bring hit him more than he expected. Dissappointed is the greatest feeling that he felt right now.

What’s with you, Wang Eun. Are you feeling defeated because turns out she’s the one using you first? Damn it! Just you wait, Bomi. Things aren’t going to be pretty.

 

---

 

Bomi and Hyojin Ajumma went to the hospital next day for Hyojin Ajumma routine therapy. Bomi wait alone in waiting room, she’s checking on her phone but there’s no new message so she’s browsing to read anything interesting to kill time. After read this and that, Bomi just randomly search about Wang Eun, maybe she just miss him because after she hang up on the phone, Wang Eun just call her once which she ignore at that time and then poof.. Nothing. Not even when she text him about she’ll think his offer to her regarding the foster home.

Bomi read about his biography, his story with his father since they’re in the same business and some more about his past project. Thought she just read it from his interview, Bomi feel that it’s clear that he work hard to achieve what he had now and it’s really amazing in her eyes. Then a link article catches Bomi’s eyes when they talk about W.E Property next project. Bomi find out that Baekhyun already succeed to take a big sponsor who’ll support his project so W.E Property predicted to win over the project and will start immediately.

Oh? Is this for real? Why he didn’t even tell me about it? Oh, is that why he’s suddenly out of my reach? He’s busy to winning the project. Let’s text him to say thanks. Bomi thought and she start typing.

From: Yoon Bomi

Message: CEO Wang, I read the news that W.E Property predicted to win the project. I’m really happy to know that. Thank you very much for your hardwork for us. I’ll make it up to you by any means to repay your kindness. But I’ve wondering, is that means we can stop to collect the consent paper?

An hour passes by but Wang Eun still didn’t reply her text. It’s really unusual for him to not reply my message. Should I call him? No, no, he’s busy Bomi. You’ll get in his work if you do that. Let’s wait patiently.

When Bomi just finally drop it and start to walk in front of the chemo room to look at how Hyojin Ajumma was doing, her phone was ringing.

“Hello Jinyoung-ah.” Bomi tried to not show her disappointment.

“Bom-ah, how is it going? Did you talk to my grandma?”

“Yes, I did. I think everything is going to be fine, Jinyoung.”

“Thank God. What about new place for you?”

“I’ve got an offer for a place from someone, but I haven’t told Hyojin Ajumma so I’m not sure if I take the offer or not.”

“Where’s that?”

“Actually I don’t know. Hahaha.”

“Aish this girl.”

“But you really no need to worry now, Jinyoung-ah.”

“I see. How is Hyojin Ajumma, Bbom?”

“She still gets her routine therapy. I really hope it work, she’s having hard

Please log in to read the full chapter