Ch. Two

Cruel Fate?
Please log in to read the full chapter

At W.E Property Office

 

Wang Eun put on his suit to go to another interview again this morning. He’s been doing some interview ever since his real estate project became huge success. Not to forget that he’s still in his early twenties and he’s belong to flower boy category, which makes him have additional point to draw more attention to him.

“Manager Kim, should we go now?” Wang Eun asked.

“Ne, CEO Wang. The car is ready outside.”

“Did you get the question sheet for today’s interview?”

“Ne, CEO Wang. I’ll brief you the questions at the car.” Wang Eun nodded and move to his car.

 

“Should I read you the question CEO Wang?”

“Sure, go ahead.”

Manager Kim read the question and Wang Eun who’s already familiar with some question answer it easily.

“This is the last question, ‘Your brother just got accepted in University this year, majoring in management just like you. So have you two set the plan to working together to build the Wang Empire?’”

“Ha, should I just being honest for once here.” Baekhyun said after hear the question

“Wang CEO.” Manager Kim said with anxious voice.

“Hahaha, relax. I know I need to protect the harmonious of Wang family in public eyes.”

 “Should I tell them to skip the last question?”

“No, don’t bother. I’ll answer the question.”

 

---

 

Wang Eun finished the interview without any difficulties. He goes back to his office as soon as he finished his interview.

“Manager Kim, bring me the data of our next project.”

“Right away, CEO Wang.”

After he got the paper, he analyzes it carefully with Manager Kim’s help.

“So I heard we will compete with Hit Property. They are probably bidding for investor now, so go check who’s the one that they’ll bid and what’s the deal that they offer.”

“Okay.”

“Ah, how is the response of the resident after we spread the rumor that they’ll be revitalized?”

“Nothing much happen, they just still guessing if that really gonna happen or not. And the resident mostly old people, they didn’t know much the procedure if they want to protect their work place. We can always sort this one out easily.”

“So we didn’t have to fight hard for getting this village?”

“Yes, I think so, CEO Wang. But I still have one concern.”

“What is it?”

“There’s one foster home in that village. We need to plan something good so we can easily persuade them to move. They can easily gain public favor to against us if we’re not being careful.”

“Sent someone to digging information about the foster home.”

“Why don’t we start searching for another place too, CEO Wang? The one with less risk than this one.”

“You know I need this project to happen so I can at least make my father feel guilty for not treating me the same as my brother.”

“I’ll try to complete all the data we need this week.”

“Thank you. You can leave now Manager Kim.”

“Ne, CEO Wang.”

 

---

 

At Bomi’s Foster Home

 

Bomi who’s been staring at her notebook didn’t notice that Eunji is calling her.

“Yah, Yoon Bomi!”

“Oh.. Wh – Why?”

“What are you doing?”

“Just doing some research. Do you need help on something?”

“Can you buy one gallon at the supermarket?”

“Yeah, sure. I’ll go now.”

Bomi grab her jacket and go to the supermarket.

 

In the end I’m not really sure who he was. His name is Wang Eun not Baekhyun. But since he was adopted, of course there’s a possibility that his name can be changed too. But, are they really change his name? I mean, he was 7 years old at that time, isn’t it easier to just call him by his actual name? That’s right. It can’t be him right? He just looks alike with Baekhyun Oppa. Moreover the timid Baekhyun Oppa changes like that? With smokey makeup and dyed hair, hahaha. It’s probably not him right?

“Bomi?” Someone call her and makes her stop her thinking.

“Halmeoni..”

“Aigoo, long time no see.”

“Ne, how have you been, Halmeoni?”

“I’m just like common old person. I’ve been sick few times, but now I’ve been better.” Halmeoni smiled.

“Now I’ll stay here for good, Halmeoni. I’ll visit you more often and take care of you in the future.”

“Really? Thank you Bomi. How I wish you become my granddaughter in-law.”

“Aigoo, Halmeoni.. It’ll be my honor. But you ne

Please log in to read the full chapter