Ch. Three

Cruel Fate?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dinner was ready so Bomi and Namjoo start to tell everyone to eat dinner. Namjoo goes to the kids’ room to call Eunji and the kids while Bomi goes to living room to call Hyojin ajumma and the guest to eat dinner. But when Bomi arrived, there’s no one in living room so she come to Hyojin ajumma’s room and knock on the door.

“Ajumma, are you inside?” Bomi asked after knock on the door.

“Yes, come in Bomi-ah.”

Bomi enter the room and told Hyojin ajumma, “Ajumma, the dinner is ready.”

Hyojin ajumma nodded, “Okay, let’s eat.”

“The guest?”

“Oh, he has already gone home.”

“Is everything okay Ajumma?”

“Hm?”

“You seem to worry about something.”

Hyojin ajumma smiled, “No, everything okay. Are the kids ready for dinner?”

And then they heard sound of children outside so Hyojin ajumma added, “I guess they were ready.”

Bomi open the door and chuckled, “Yup.”

 

After eat dinner Bomi, Eunji and Namjoo help the kids with homework while Hyojin ajumma go back to her room and calling someone.

“Hello.” Someone answer the phone.

“Hello, isn’t this Mr. Wang’s phone?”

“Yes, this is his wife speaking. Who is this?”

Hyojin ajumma stop for a while thinking what should she said to Mr. Wang’s wife.

“Hello?” Mrs. Wang makes sure the line wasn’t disconnected.

“Yes hello. I’m sorry I was distracted. This is from Bright foster home, Mrs. Wang.”

“Foster home? Ah, are you perhaps going to offer a proposal for donation? I’ll give you Mr. Lee number, you can call him and he will help you with that.”

“Ah, ne. Thank you, Mrs. Wang.” Hyojin ajumma just follow what she said so she didn’t have to explain everything to her.

After that Mrs. Wang hang up the phone and soon Hyojin ajumma got a message from Mr. Wang number that attach Mr. Lee contact on it.

Haa.. Hyojin ajumma sigh as she didn’t really need the number.

Let just contact Mr. Wang tomorrow. Better to call him at work time so his wife wasn’t around to answer my call again, Hyojin ajumma thought.

 

At Mr. Wang’s House

 

These days everyone really likes to cut the line to get what they want. Tsk tsk tsk.. Mrs. Wang thought after answer the phone.

“I’m home.” Wang Eun announces his presence so Mrs. Wang comes out and welcoming him.

“Welcome home, Dear.”

Wang Eun smiled, “I’ll go to my room, Mom.”

“Okay, the dinner almost ready, go wash yourself first before we have dinner.”

“Yes, Mom.”

 

Wang Eun put his bag and start to undress when his phone ringing.

“Hello.”

“YAH WANG EUN! I told you to wait for me but you still left first?!”

“Stop yelling, you will scare Jongin.”

“How do you know I’m with him?”

“I’m telling him that you’ll come so I knew he must be waiting there.”

“Even Jongin wait for me here even when he didn’t have an appointment with me. How come you just left?!”

“I told you I’m not gonna wait for you. Just play with Jong-in for today. I’m tired after all this new project preparation and interviews. Let’s meet up next time.”

“You thought I meet you today just for play? You jerk.”

“What? Jerk? Soo-jung, you…” Before Wang Eun finished his sentence Soo-jung already hung up on him.

Mwoya, she hang up? Who told her to come after I said I’m not gonna wait for her. It’s her fault, let’s not thinking about it. Tomorrow she’ll forget about it and start to text me a thousand messages like always, Wang Eun thought and going to shower.

---

 

Wang Eun is going downstairs to have dinner with his family after maid told him the dinner is ready. Dinner was served but his parent wasn’t there.

“You haven’t called my parent to eat?” Wang Eun asked the maid.

“I did that, but Mr. Wang said he’ll wait for Wang Jung to come home first.”

“Okay, I get it.” The maid then excuses herself.

Yeah sure, of course my father not gonna start dinner without him. Unlike when I’m not around, he doesn’t care at all.

Wang Eun going to family room to wait for dinner with his parent.

“You here, Wang Eun.” Mr. Wang said after Wang Eun came.

“Ne, father.”

“How was your interview today?” Mrs. Wang asked.

“Not much different with the past interview, Mom. So I’m doing fine.”

“As expected of my son. I’m ready to hear another compliment from my friend.” Mrs. Wang said and laughed a little.

“You are new in this business competition, don’t make all the compliments stop you from working hard.” Mr. Wang said.

“Don’t worry, father. I still have goal that I need to achieve.”

“Good, because you have Wang’s family name to protect.”

“You say like I was forgetting I am a son of this family.”

“Wang Eun-ah, why did you say that all of sudden.” Mrs. Wang said.

“I just respond to what father said to me, Mom. “

“I just remind you because even though you have your own company, people will still looks you as part of Wang enterprise.”

“I know that father. I’m not gonna fail you. Don’t you see now I’m not like what you imagine? I’m good with this business, father.”

“Why are you over reacting? And I never thought that you’re not good at this.”

“Yeah, sure. But you never admit I’m good either.”

“You two, stop it! Just don’t talk to each other if you just want to argue!” Mrs. Wang said.

“I’m sorry, Mom.”

 

“I’m home.” Wang Don, Wang Eun’s brother comes home distract them from continue their conversation, “Mom, Dad, where are you?”

Wang Eun’s parent moved to show up their face for Wang Don.

“Oh, there you are. I’

Please log in to read the full chapter