Chapter 2

Right Person, Wrong Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kim Hyun Joong's POV

Name. Name. Name. Name. What is her name? I can't ask her name now. Eottoke? As I was in a panic situation. I heard someone shout.

"So Min-ah! Jung So Min!" The voice shouted. After hearing it the lady I just introduced to my parents try to find where it comes from. Oh, so So Min is her name.

"So Min. Her name is Jung So Min." I said when she was about to find where the voice comes from. When she heard her name from me she immediately looked at my eyes.

To the one who just shouted, thank you very much for shouting! Perfect timing!

"I see, such a beautiful name just like you." Eomma complimented. I can see the girl's face and it doesn't look so good. She might be in a very confusing moment right now. Confusion is written all over her face at the moment and I feel sorry for her. Just for today Agassi. Please don’t be a pabo.

"Nice meeting you So Min-ssi." Eomma offered her hand for a hand shake. But this lady beside me? For some seconds she is just staring at me and not moving an inch. Aigoo, is she really a pabo? She really didn't move! I mean can she not just go with the flow?

Seconds passed and she didn't really respond to mom's handshake offer so I did it for her. I grabbed her hand and gave it to mom. They had a handshake and then dad offers his hand too, complimenting her beauty. Aish, this girl. Since she is not moving, just like a mannequin I gave her hand to dad as well for a handshake.

"Aigoo, you seem so shocked seeing us. " Abeoji said. Yeah right abeoji. She is so shocked. But when are you going to leave? Please leave now.

"Oh, yeobo, our car is here." Eomma said and it gave me relief. Finally! I hope their car came earlier and so they went their way before seeing us.

"Oh, right. Hyung Joong-ah, So Min-ssi, we are leaving. See you some time So Min-ssi." Abeoji said while leading eomma to the car but when the driver opened the car door for eomma suddenly eomma came back to us.

"So Min-ssi, can we have dinner some time next week?" Eomma asked and it made my heart beat uncontrollably fast. Why again eomma? Aigoo, what to say? She's not even responding.

"Yeobo, hurry back, I'll be late for my next meeting." Dad said. Thanks dad. Eomma, please go.

"Arasso! Just a second." Eomma replied. Aigoo, eomma wae?

"So Min-ssi?" Eomma asked her.

"Deh eomma, we'll come." I answered for her.

"Asa! We're leaving then. Have fun!" Eomma said cheerfully before she left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung So Min's POV

What did just happen? A man I don’t know gave me a peck on the lips asking me why I shopped on my own? His parents asking him if I am the one they talked about? And now asking for my name? I don't know how to respond. I am so shock, I can't move.

"So Min-ah! Jung So Min!" Omo, Park Shin Hye Unnie, is that you? Where are you?

I was about to look on her direction when the guy suddenly spoke.

"So Min. Her name is Jung So Min." Wait? How did he know my name? I looked at him and found him handsome. Wait wait wait… What am I thinking?! Aish! What to do? I am so dumbfounded.

I really don't understand what is happening. What is this? Please..Please..Please.. Somebody tell me this is all a dream. Somebody wake me up please.

"So Min-ah. What are you doing here?" Shin Hye Unnie asked and that's when I woke up from whatsoever happens. It is real. I ain't dreaming. Eottoke?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Hyun Joong's POV

"So Min-ah. What are you doing?" The one who shouted her name a while ago came near to us.

After hearing her words the one I introduced to my parents ,namely So Min, collapsed.

What is this? What happened? I held her in my arms to avoid her from falling on the floor.

"Omo, omo, So Min-ah. Wake up! So Min-ah! So Min-ah! What happened? Eottoke?" The girl who came near us shouted worriedly as she came near to me to help me hold So Min.

"Sir, can you help me bring her to the hospital please?" The lady asked.

"Arasso, wait for me here. I will just get my car." I ordered her.

"Deh. Kamsahamnida." She replied.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author

"Doctor, how is she? Why did she faint?" Shin Hye nervously asked as soon as the doctor went out from So Min's room.

"She is fine. No need to worry. I think she fainted due to shock and she is also tired.” The Doctor answered.

“Jeongmallyo?” Shin Hye asked still worrying for her.

“Ye. If she rests well, she’ll be fine.” The Doctor replied.

“Arasso, kamsahamnida Doctor.” Park Shin Hye responded then the doctor bid his goodbye to have his turn on his other patients.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Aigoo, So Min-ah. Why now?” Park Shin Hye asked worrying as she sat on So Min's bed.

A knock was heard on the door then Shin Hye looked at the person outsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter