Chapter 4

Right Person, Wrong Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author

Early in the morning Mrs. Kim woke Hyun Joong and asked him to accompany her in the mall. At first Hyun Joong was reluctant to accompany his mother but through his mom's aegyo and also since it was a long time ago since the last time he accompanied his mom to the mall he agreed to her simple request.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eomma, are you going to starve to death your handsome son?" Hyun Joong teasingly asked his mom while walking.

They've been shopping for hours in the mall now and his mom seems to be not tired and hungry after all the walking and buying. Hyun Joong is carrying all his mom's shopping bags which resulted for him to be hungry and tired.

"Omo, wae? Are you hungry?" Mrs. Kim asked him while looking at a certain shop that sells bags.

"Deh. Eomma, can we eat first please? I am really hungry. You didn't let me eat my breakfast earlier telling me we'll have it here but you were so excited to buy these stuffs and now you are starving me to death." Hyun Joong complained looking at the back figure of his mom who is so busy eyeing the bags of the shop.

"Arasso. We'll eat after buying that bag. Look, that black bag is pretty. Isn't it?" Mrs. Kim answered him still busy roaming her eyes in that shop.

"Eomma, jebal." Hyun Joong gives his best aegyo to make his mom agree to him.

"Arasso, I don't want my handsome son to be hungry. Where do you want to eat then?" Mrs. Kim asked him while hooking her arms at Hyun Joong's left arm.

"Finally! How about eomma's favorite restaurant?" Hyun Joong asked his mom while looking at the direction of his mom's favorite restaurant in that mall that is only across the shop that sells bags.

Walking through the entrance of the restaurant Hyun Joong saw a familiar figure.

"So Min?" He unknowingly muttered through his breathe while his eyes are stuck on that figure he saw.

"Hmm?" His mom asked following his eyes' direction. She saw her laughing, giggling, smiling and having fun.

"Mwoya?!" His mom's angry voice can be heard. Mrs. Kim then looked at Hyun Joong's face.

"Joongie-ah, gwaenchana?" Mrs. Kim asked examining her son's face.

No response. Mrs. Kim continued examining her son's face but it's blank. She can't even tell what her son is thinking. Well, that is the best thing Hyun Joong does. He doesn't show any reaction on his face, no one can tell if he is sad or happy when he shows his blank face. That's Kim Hyun Joong, the person that best hides his feelings whenever he wants to.

"Joongie-ah, gwaenchana?" Mrs. Kim repeated as she can't figure out what is her son's feeling.

"Ah? Deh deh. Gwaenchanayo eomma. Kaja?" He answered as soon as he came back to his senses while looking at his mom's eyes to show his sincerity. He even smiles while answering his mom.

"Chinja?" Mrs. Kim is worried for her son and it is written all over her face. Hyun Joong sighed at his mom's reaction then smiled widely to convince her that he really is fine.

"Deh. Kaja." He led his mom to a table and let her sit first before sitting. After sitting the waiter then gave the menu to the two.

"Eomma, what do you want?" Hyun Joong asked looking at the menu.

"The usual." Mrs. Kim answered looking at the table where she saw So Min sitting.

"Arasso." Hyun Joong answered then gave their order to the waiter.

"Is that all sir?" The waiter asked after repeating their order.

"Deh." Hyun Joong told the waiter then the waiter left.

"Eomma, I have to go to the restroom."

"Arasso, ka. I'll just be here." Mrs. Kim answered him with concern.

After Hyun Joong left Mrs. Kim went to look back at So Min's direction where she saw her smilling beautifully with the people that surrounds her.

"She doesn't look like she's aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter