Chapter 10

Right Person, Wrong Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author

Holding Shin Hye's hand Yong Hwa didn't bother to explain anything to her tho he knows she's totally confused and curious with what he's doing. He tried to look for someone inside the restaurant and when he found the person he smiled at Shin Hye then pulled her to a table.

"Ohh, did you wait that long? Mianhe." Yong Hwa asked the lady smilingly as soon as they reached the table where the lady sits. Shin Hye looked at the lady then at Yong Hwa with a confused look.

"Ohh, aniya. I just arrived." The lady answered.

"Chinja? That's a relief." Yong Hwa responded.

The lady smiled then stated, "Have a sit."

"Oh, kamsahamnida." Yong Hwa said.

Yong Hwa helped Shin Hye sit and it made Shin Hye feel uneasy. Shin Hye sits beside Yong Hwa and he sits across the lady.

"Oh, by the way. This is Park Shin Hye. Shin Hye-ah, this is Yoona-ssi, Im Yoona." Yong Hwa introduced them to each other. And they both bowed and greeted each other.

 

Park Shin Hye's POV

Earlier he was just acting like nae namja chingu.... Namja chingu? Nae namja chingu? Pabo... Pabo... Pabo, Shin Hye.! How could you think like that? Aish! But yeah, going back. Earlier he was acting as a very gentleman in front of me and now he's introducing me to his yeoja chingu, eh? What a show, Jung Yong Hwa.

"So, Yoona-ssi, how are you? How's Mr. Im?" Yong Hwa asked after the food arrived.

"Well, I'm always doing well tho at times missing you. Abeoji? He's always busy. You know him." She answered that made me cough for her cheesiness. Why am I here anyway? Tsk.

"Oh, kure?" Yong Hwa lughed.

The two continued their conversation as we eat while I busy myself eating having no plans of listening to these couple in front of my eyes. But how could I not hear their conversation when I sit next to them, right? So of course, I heard everything.

"So when are you and Kim Young Kwang-ssi planning to buy a land for your second resort? Dad is so excited to invest for your new resort because he trusts you that much. He knows that he's money won't be a waste if he invests it to you guys."

"We still don't know and I guess Young Kwang is still doubting about having a new resort. He thinks one is enough."

"Kure? But your talent on managing a resort would be a waste. You manage a beautiful and well-organized resort that's why people visit it often so I really suggest that you should have a new one.  You know, you have to expand your business."

"Yeah, you are right but it is still up to Young Kwang. I am just his secretary not his co-owner nor shareholder."

"Oh well, you are right."

"Oops, Shin....?" She stated not knowing what my full name is. It startled me anyway. But why? What do you want to ask to me now? Can you two just talk and don't entertain me? Coz I am totally fine, here.

"Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye." Yong Hwa continued.

"Ah, kure. Park Shin Hye-ssi?" She smiled at me.

"Deh?" I answered politely.

"I just wanna ask if you're okay. You okay?"

"Deh. Gwaenchanayo." Well, I was more than okay earlier before you mention my name.

"Oh, good. The food here is delicious, isn't it?"

"Deh." I answered then she smiled at me before looking at Yong Hwa.

"Oh, right. Dad is asking when it will be."

"When will it be..what?" I can see Yong Hwa's confused look.

"Our marraige date."

Marraige? Ah, now I know why he brought me here. He wants me to make their clothes on his wedding. Okay, good choice Yong Hwa. But does So Min know anything about this? She haven't told me yet that her oppa is dating but now he has a fiancee and is getting married. But where is her engagement ring? I don't see any engagememt ring on her finger tho. Anyway, at least I can have enough money to have my own botique after they pay me. For sure they'll pay me a million.

Yong Hwa eyed his now empty plate with a smile on his lips not even saying a word.

"Yoona-ssi...." Yong Hwa started but was cut by Yoona's laugh.

"Arasso. Yah! That was just a joke. Don't take it seriously. Dad asked it jokingly."

"Aish. You are really something, Yoona-ss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter