Chapter 9

Right Person, Wrong Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung So Min's POV

Is this for real? Seriously? Is oppa really here with me? Is he the one who is driving the car? Is he really the one who gave me the flowers and chocolates? Did he really greet me "Happy 4th Anniversary, jagiya."? Am I hallucinating right now? Aish, I wish someone will pinch me right now to wake up from this dream.

What's this? He's smilling at me. Aish! I wish this is true. I wish he is really here and that I am not dreaming.

"Yah, paboya~! Jinjaya, jinja (this is real, it is)." He spoke with a teasing smile.

"Oh?" I looked up at him. I hope this is really for real. Hayy~

"I said this is real. I am here. I am the one who is driving. The one who gave you the flowers and chocolates. Who greeted you "Happy 4th Anniversary, jagiya." You are not hallucinating. And no, this is not a dream. This is all real. You are not dreaming." He said smillingly then he pinched my arm. It didn't really hurt that bad but it made me realize that this is really real. That he's here with me.

"Arasso. Arasso. But, did I speak earlier?" I said.

"Hm? You? Spoke?" He asked with a puzzled look.

"Mhm, it's because you answered all the questions that are formed in my mind earlier that's why I wonder if I spoke unknowingly." I explained that brought a loud laugh from him.

"Ahh, so this is really real then." I said as I rolled my eyes at him then looked straight to the road. Right, Young Kwang oppa is really here.

Seconds passed and he was still laughing like an idiot teasing me. Then after he realized I am getting pissed off he stopped. Great. At least you stopped laughing 'coz if you didn't stop I promise to hit your head as hard as I can.

"Arasso, I'll shut up." He said sincerely.

"Of course you should. Tsk."

"Mian~" He apologized as I stayed quiet on my seat.

"Mianhe... Ah~ Don't be mad at me please. Yah! I came all the way here just to see you and celebrate our anniversary but look at you. You are not even saying anything to me." He whined just like a kid. Okay, good. That's your punishment oppa.

"Aish. Mwoya (what's this)? When will she talk to me? Eeesh." He mumbled to his self but I still managed to hear it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Oppa pulled off the car to where I don't know but I see some couples and families go upstairs and I wonder where they're going. I guess there is something upstairs that's interesting and I am so dying to know what it is.

But, what's with oppa? He turned off the engine about 3 minutes ago but is just looking outside the window and he seems to not have any plan on his head. Ah~ I know it HAHAHA. He knows I am punishing him. Kekeke. Okay, you've had enough.

"Oppa-" "Great. You are not mad anymore. Kaja." He cut me out and then removed the seatbelt from me, jumped off the car and opened the car door for me smillingly. How I miss to see your smilling face oppa.

I smiled with his actions and he smiled back at me.

"Yah. How did you get to punish me that long? That was hard! Are you learning that here in Seoul?" He asked jokingly.

"Mianhe, I just thought you need to learn not to piss me off when it's our anniversary and our first meeting after several weeks. Yah! Nomu bogoshipdta yet you piss me around. Nappunom (baddie)." I said after getting out the car. I hugged him then kissed his cheeks.

He intertwined our hands then walked, leading me to where he plans us to go.

"Tsk, you're badder than me. How could you think to punish me that long huh? Even if it's our anniversary and first meeting after several weeks, eh?" He said a bit upset while wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter