Chapter 8

Right Person, Wrong Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***4 years ago***

Author

A knock was heard on the main door of the house as soon as Yong Hwa drove off. So Min ran fast and opened the door knowing her unnie has arrived.

"Oh, unnie. You're here." So Min welcomed her with her innocent wide smile.

"Tsk, stop being sweet and acting innocent." Shin Hye uttered as she entered the house.

"Arasso. Mianhe unnie for making you go here. I just badly need you unnie." So Min sweet-talked to her as she locked the main door and then hooked her arms on Shin Hye.

"Aish! Cut it out! Your oppa's out?" Shin Hye asked as they're heading to So Min's room to start her make over.

"Deh." So Min answered as she opened her wardrobe.

"Unnie, here you go." She said that made Shin Hye to release a slight scoff.

"Oh, come on. You can't make me help you choose from those dozens of dresses you have! Yah! Don't you even think?! Just pick some of those dozens of dresses from your wardrobe then I will help you choose. S.O.M.E. SOME! SOME, Jung So Min. SOME. I hope you know what SOME is." Shin Hye shouted in frustration.

"I'm afraid I don't know what is the meaning of SOME, unnie." So Min stated then started to remove dresses from her wardrobe and then throws them to her bed.

"Yah!" Shin Hye cried out as she witnesses how So Min throws her dresses of her choice so easily where they will be choosing on what dress she'll wear later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! Yah! Jung So Min!!" Shin Hye shouted in frustration.

"Just a second, unnie." So Min answered from the bathroom.

Few seconds later So Min went out from the bathroom wearing a white laced long sleeves dress that reaches an inch above her knees.

"Perfect." Shin Hye complimented nodding her head at her with a bright curve on her lips.

"But I-" "But what? Yah! Can't you see? You already spent half an hour in choosing what to wear for tonight, Jung So Min!" Shin Hye cut her out, not letting her finish her words.

"Ara, unnie. Ara. But look at me. It seems like I am getting married. Seriously? White? Can't I have the red one?" So Min commented.

"No. Look at this red one you are talking about. Sleeveless, tight, revealing and short. Ugh! How on earth did you have this kind of dress?" Shin Hye said as she took the red dress So Min was talking about.

"It's beautiful and I haven't tried to wear such dresses." So Min said looking at Shin Hye with her puppy eyes.

"No, don't ever try to wear such dresses." Shin Hye folded her arms on her chest rolling her eyes at her.

"Ah, wae?! It's beautiful!" So Min insisted raising a brow at her.

"Yah!" Shin Hye scolded her as she prepared her hand to hit her.

"Kidding!" So Min laughed at her. "Aigoo, unnie. What made you think I'll love to wear such things? That dress was given by someone I know but I don't like it and I can't just throw it away so I decided to just keep it. HAHAHA, look at yourself. You look like a stepmother who is so cruel to her stepdaughter." So Min teased.

"Yah!" Shin Hye poked her head.

"Aww~ Tsk. Anyway, this dress is perfect, ain't it unnie?" So Min asked smillingly.

"Crom (of course)!" Shin Hye smiled.

"Ara, it's as beautiful as me." So Min complimented herself that made Shin Hye "tsk" to herself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, hyung. You are here." Young Kwang welcomed Yong Hwa to his room.

"Do you expect me to lay down on my bed to take some rest if you asked me to come here, huh? Aish!" Yong Hwa cursed as he entered his room.

"Mianhe, hyung." Young Kwang smiled in victory.

"Tsk. Where are your choices?" Yong Hwa stated that made Young Kwang ran to his bed to get his clothes.

"Here." Young Kwang ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter