Chapter 3

Right Person, Wrong Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung So Min’s POV

I am so glad Shin Hye unnie understands me. She’s been my friend since middle school. I treat her as my real unnie because she really takes good care of me. I am so lucky to have her in my life. Omo, I don’t know what to do without her.

I feel good after talking to unnie about it.

“Unnie, kamsahamnida for always being there for me.” I suddenly blurted out.

“Omo, So Min-ah. You surprised me with your sudden confession eh?!” Shin Hye unnie said.

“Aigoo. I really don’t know what to do in my life without you unnie.” I added and hugged her.

“Aigoo, my So min is being so childish. Yah! What’s with the sudden confession huh?! Say it.”

“Aniya, I just… Saranghae unnie!” I hugged unnie so tight. I am so blessed having you unnie.

“Aigoo, nado saranghae So Min-ah.”

We hugged each other for seconds when a knock on the door was heard.

“Deh?” Unnie asked.

“I am just going to check the patient.” The person outside responded.

“Ah ye, come in please.” Unni said.

“Deh. Oh, you are awake So Min-ssi. Are you feeling well?” The nurse asked as soon as she’s inside the room.

“Deh.” I answered.

“When will I be discharged?” I continued.

“Ohh, if you are not dizzy anymore anytime you may go.” She smilingly said.

“Asa! Kamsahamnida.”

“Deh. Have a nice day.” She answered then she left.

Right after the nurse left my phone rang and the screen showed “Oppa”.

“Unnie, eottoke? Oppa is calling.” I panicked.

“Yah! Answer him naturally! Paboya?”

“Tsk. Yeobosaeyo oppa?” I answered his call and turned it into speaker mode just in case I will be needing unnie.

“Jagiya! How are you? What are you doing?” He sounds happy.

“Oppa, gwenchana. I just woke up 15 minutes ago.”

“Chinja? Haven’t find a job yet?”

“Uhhmm, not yet.”

“Ohh, kure? I know you’ll find one soon.”

“I hope so. How are you oppa? What are you doing?” I asked him.

“Ohh, I am doing fine. Tsk, been doing these freaking paper works.”

“I see. Don’t stress out too much oppa.”

“Arasso...” I hear him smile. How I wish I see his smile.

“Jagiya?” He asked. I felt nervous because what if somebody sent a picture of me being kissed and oppa wants to ask about it? Eottoke?

Shin Hye unnie saw me worrying and whispered to me to just act normal.

“Oppa wae?” I asked as normal as I can. I hope he doesn’t feel my nervousness.

“Are you sure you are doing fine there?” Mwoya? Why is he asking?

“Of course oppa. Do--n’t you trust me?” Calm down So Min-ah. Calm down.

“Ani, it’s just that… I told you you can work for me here.” He said. Phew, I thought he knew about the incident yesterday. Now, I ain’t nervous.

“Oppa, you handle a resort and I major in fashion designing. What do you want me to do in your resort? Oppa, please? Have some faith on me.”

“Arasso. Mianhe. When are you guys coming home?”

“Aigoo! Yah! You just visited us here in Seoul two days ago and now you want her to go home?” Shin Hye unnie butted in. I chuckled at her statement as well as oppa.

“Yah! Shin Hye-ah, take care of her arasso? I surely will strangle you if something bad happens to her!” Oppa answered her.

“Tsk! I’m not scared of you!” Unnie retorted. After saying that we heard a knock on the other side of the phone call.

“Sir, the meeting is about to start.” The voice said and I bet it’s his secretary.

“Arasso, I’ ll be there in a minute.” Oppa answered his secretary.
“Jagiya.. I’ll be leaving. The meeting is about to start.” Oppa told me.

“Arasso, Fighting!”

“Deh, kamsahamnida.” I was about to press the end call button when he spoke again.

“So Min-ah, bogoshipo..” I can hear from oppa’s voice his sincerity.

“Nado.. Nomu nomu bogoshipo oppa.” I miss you so much as well oppa but I have to fufill my dreams.

“Of course you do.” He teased.

“Yah!” I shouted over the phone but I can feel I am blushing.

“Crom, annyeong.” He bid and I felt sad.

“Saranghae.” He continued.

“Nado saranghaeyo oppa.”

“Kure.. Annyeong.”

“Deh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter