Chapter 5

Right Person, Wrong Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author

"So Min-ah, what made you think oppa won't like you if you get fat? Aigoo, I will still love you no matter how big you are. At least I have someone chubby I can hug so tight." The guy told her while pinching both her cheeks.

"Aww! Hajima, did I say it's you?" So Min asked while rubbing her now red cheeks.

"Whatever." The guy said.

"Anyway, oppa, did you eat already?"

"Deh. I just ate before going here. Tsk, if only Shin Hye informed me earlier I should've not ate my lunch." The guy reasoned out.

"Shin Hye unnie?" So Min looked at her quizzically.

"Deh." The guy answered.

"Unnie." So Min glared at Shin Hye who is avoiding her glare.

"Yah, unnie!" So Min hit her foot under the table.

"Aish! So Min-ah, wae did you hit me? Is it necessary?" Shin Hye complained while easing the pain in her foot.

"It is! I am calling you and you are avoiding me. Yah, unnie how could you?"

"Wae? Wae? Wae? Is it my fault that your brother told me to keep it a secret?!!" Shin Hye explained in frustration.

"Aish! Oppa! How could you!" So Min put her arms at the back of the guy's neck then she strangled him.

"Ahh.. Ahh.. Ahh.. So Min-ah it hurts. Hajima." The guy complained trying to release himself from her.

"Yah! So Min-ah, hajima. People are staring. It's embarassing!" Shin Hye said. Then So Min releases him.

"Tsk." So Min rolled her eyes at them then looked away.

"Aigoo, dongsaeng-ah don't be mad at oppa. Huh? I just want to surprise you. That's all!" The guy explained himself trying to hug her but she refuses him.

"Tsk. Whatever. Is unnie more important to you rather than me? That you have to inform her first that you are here in Seoul than your dongsaeng, huh?" So Min is an easily jealous girl when it comes to her oppa. She folded her arms on her chest and pouted her lips.

"Yah, Jung Yong Hwa. Could you please tell your dongsaeng to grow up?" Shin Hye told Yong Hwa. Jung So Min's older brother. He works for So Min's boyfriend in Busan but is in Seoul to run some business negotiations.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa laughed at Shin Hye's statement that made So Min more mad.

"Yah, you two. Is it funny? Oppa, is it funny that unnie is calling me immature?" So Min said in an upset tone.

"Hey hey hey, I didn't say anything like that. It came from your mouth." Shin Hye said in a teasing tone.

"Right, I didn't hear her say a word 'IMMATURE'." Yong Hwa said then laughed again.

"Whatever. Oppa, if you won't stop laughing keunyang ka (just leave)." So Min warned Yong Hwa.

"Arasso, arasso. I'll stop. I will." He answered. But the two are still laughing with her childish attitude.

"Hajima." So Min said in a serious tone and it made the two stop laughing.

"Arasso, mianhe." He ruffled her hair.

"Aish, oppa hajima." So Min finger-combed her hair to fix it after her oppa messes with it.

"Arasso, faster you two. Finish your food and if you don't have anywhere to go I'll bring you somewhere."

The two girls continued eating. While eating the three had some chit-chatting and laughing until Yong Hwa's phone rang. He excused himself from the two then left the table. Later on Shin Hye greeted someone behind So Min.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jung So Min's POV

"Ohh, annyeonghasaeyo." Unnie suddenly said while we were eating. Who could it be?

I looked behind me and I can't believe what I am seeing. She.... she's the mom of...... Mrs. Kim!

My eyes widened as soon as I recognized her. I.. I don't know what to say. I felt numb and so I just stared at her. I don't know how long I stared at her. What I only know is that I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter