Chapter 1

Right Person, Wrong Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-MALL-

Hyun Joong's POV

Aish, seriously? Of all the places I can go to why do I have to drop by here in the mall?

I just got out of my car after I parked it on the parking lot and now I am walking to the entrance of the mall.

As I was walking I passed to groups of girls who seem to try to catch my attention. Well, who won't like such a handsome, tall, rich and famous man like me right? Only an idiot girl won't fall in love with me. I passed by to few girls who just got out of the mall when suddenly I saw my mom and dad who are coming out from the mall.

Oh no, what do I do now? They'll ask me tons of question on why I am alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author

***4 hours earlier***

Mrs. Kim went inside Hyun Joong's room and wakes up his oh-so-handsome-son which she routinely does.

"Joongie-ah, wake up. It's time. You have to go to the company to finish all the reports you hadn't finished last night. I heard today's your deadline right?" Mrs. Kim said.

After hearing what Mrs. Kim said Hyun Joong immediately opened his eyes and looked at his alarm clock.

As soon as Hyun Joong saw that it was already 7:30am he cursed his clock before he hastily kissed his mom saying good morning and entered his bathroom to take his bath.

Mrs. Kim knocked on the bathroom door and told Hyun Joong to go downstairs as soon as he is done to have his breakfast. After that, Mrs. Kim left Hyun Joong's room.

Few minutes later Hyun Joong hurriedly went downstairs. He was about to open the main door to go to his work when his mom stopped him to.

"Joongie-ah, you haven't eat yet."

"Eomma, I still have works to do. Like what you said I was not able to finish my reports last night and today's my deadline. I have to go, eomma. Please?" Hyun Joong said in his pleading and sweet tone whilst giving puppy eyes.

"Arasso. Wait here for a few seconds."

"Deh." He answered smillingly.

His mom left him and went back to him for just few seconds like what she said.

"Here. Take this doshirak (lunchbox) and eat it while doing your reports. Arasso?" She ordered him.

"Deh, kamsahamnida. I am leaving." He kissed his mom and left.

­­­­­­­­­­­­~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyun Joong's POV

Aigoo. I am so tired. But today, I find myself so lucky because I was able to finish my reports before my meeting starts. I just got out from the conference room and now I am here at my office taking a bit of rest from these tiring works.

When I was about to doze off I heard a knock on the door and so I quickly stood up thinking that it might be our new investor and said to the person to come in. But I was wrong. It was just my parents.

"Eomma, Abeoji. Why are you here?" I asked.

"Wae? Can we not visit our son anymore?" My dad asked and beside him is my mom smilling prettily.

"Ani, aniya. But why didn't you tell me you are coming? You almost gave me a heart attack thinking that you were the new investor I am about to meet this day." I answered.

"I see. About that investor, he called yesterday saying that he'll meet us some other time because his son will get married the day after tomorrow and he doesn't want to rush the meeting in order to attend his son's wedding. You know, he has to travel from there to here and it takes time to fly from Tokyo to Seoul. He somehow might want to look handsome as well on his son's wedding maybe. You know, he has to have some rests before a tiring wedding comes right?" Abeoji explained and he laughs at his last statement.

"Ohh, arasso. But really, eomma, abeoji, why are you here?"

"Oh, about that Joongie-ah. Your abeoji and I want to ask you something." My mom said.

"Right, we have something very important to tell you son."

"Really? About what?"

"Won't you ask us to sit first?" Dad asked and I was embarrassed. How could I forget to offer them to sit? Aish, maybe I was really shocked thinking they were our new investor.

"Ohh, yeah. Here, have a sit."

We are now sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter