Monster

Daring Woman

This is a ROUGH ROUGH draft for the next chapter lol and it’s from Mina’s point of view. This takes place somewhere near the end of the chapter so don’t be shocked if it doesn’t start off where the last chapter ended ^^ I’d like to thank everyone that reads my story. You make me want to write a better story for you all. Sorry for the wait but hopefully I’ll be finished with this chapter sometime soon just please have patience with me ^^ let me know what you think so far. 

 

MIna's POV

 

 

“I have something for you, Mina.” “Oh, is it one of your kisses? You know how much I love those.” “No, it’s something better than that.” “But nothing is better than your kiss.” She looks at me with such confusion in her eyes. Like I’ve spoken to her in another language. “Why do you do that?” Her voice is laced with a certain curiosity, like that of a child.

“Why do I do what?” I’m equally confused now. “How can you say such things to me? I hope I didn’t go too far with what I said. “Do you not like it when I say such things? “No!” She was quick to say. “I’m not saying I’m don’t like it. I just don’t know how you could possibly think like that. I mean there’s a million things that I can think of that are better than my kisses.” “Like?” I position myself closer to her. If it was possible I think I would have fallen into her big brown eyes. “Umm…well… there’s things like… umm.” I love how she can lose all her composure when it’s just her and I. This is a side only I get to witness.

“Well eating and breathing are amazing things, along with water…” I must hold back a giggle when I she how defeated she looked at her own answer. It’s absolutely adorable. I gently lift her chin so that I can get a clear glimpse at her. “You’re right, Jihyo. Those are all wonderful things yet they still fail in comparison to when our lips touch. She tried to utter a few words but stopped herself. “you see however amazing those things are they’re nowhere as unique as your kiss is. If I huger then I’ll eat. If I thirst then I’ll drink. If I need a breath then I’ll inhale. I can do all those things yet there’s something only your lips can provide me.”

By this time, we’ve moved so close to one another that I can feel your breath on my lips. What you provide is something that some search their entire lives for, while other carelessly take it for granted. It’s the only thing I’ll ever want in life.” I can see her hanging on every word that flows out my mouth and I must say I’m addicted to the feeling. “Wh… what does my kiss provide you that nothing else can?” My eyes are no longer focused on her eyes. I find myself staring at two very full and pouty lips. I smile on the inside knowing that they’re only for me. Your lips bring me nothing but happiness.”

Before anymore words could be exchanged between us, I seize her lips like I would never get the chance to do so again. It starts off slow and gentle yet with every passing second, I feel myself letting go of every self-restraint I have. It gets especially difficult for me when I feel your hands slip under my shirt and embrace my skin with a cool touch. I shudder from the way you hold me, gentle and frim. Whether it was you or I, or maybe it was combination of us both, but I find myself being rolled over so that I’m hovering above you. I had to briefly break the kiss. I didn’t know if things were going too far or not. I gaze into her eyes and I see nothing but complete trust for me.

“Are you sure you want to continue, my lady?” She didn’t say anything to me, she only reaches out to caress my face with the softest touch, I’ve ever known. I close my eyes as I instantly melt into her embrace. It’s only when you whispered to me that I’m pulled out of my thoughts. “I’m okay but, how are you? You’re not in any pain, are you? I haven’t made you uncomfortable, have I?” It’s so comforting to know she’s still worried about my wellbeing. I should be the one asking if she’s okay. No one has ever devoted themselves to me like she has and it makes my heart fall deeper for her.

As I open my eyes to meet hers, I feel as if my breath gets trapped my lungs.  There’s far too much beauty for my eyes to immerse in all at once. For the    hundredth time, tonight I’m left awestruck by you but who wouldn’t be. You give me a nervous smile and I’m reminded that I still haven’t answered your questions. “I’m more than okay, I’m at peace.” I kiss the palm of her hand attentively and the sigh she releases sets my soul on fire. “Your touch is like velvet, just as your lips are.” You shy away from me for only a moment but it was enough to melt my heart.

“You’re so cute my lady”, I giggle and you blush wildly. After a while we became silent. It wasn't an awkward silence but more of a comforting one. The more I glance at you the more I realize I only want to see you happy. I never want you to be miserable and depressed like you were when you were younger. If I could I'd go back in time and protect you from all those bullies, especially that Nayeon girl. I guess my face must have shown how upset I was at the thought of her name because you softly asked me what was wrong. I thought about it for a moment and realized that she's not worth ruining our time together.

“I'm just thinking about how much I miss your lips on mine.” You flashed me that beautiful smile that first won my heart. “I was thinking the same thing as well.” In almost an instant our lips were reconnected with one another. Everything felt so right. Being here with you in your embrace. I couldn't get enough of your lips. They're so addictive along with your touch. You sent my heart into a frenzy when I felt you give my bottom lip a light bite. It sent pleasant tingles throughout my body. Our kiss quickly turns deeper and my body feels as if it could combust at any moment, but if that means I have you in my arms for just a little while longer, I’d be completely happy with that. I had to break the kiss when I felt your nails rake against my at a painfully slow rate.

“Ji... Jihyo”, I sighed. “Please forgive me but I only want to feel you closer to me.” This is so unlike her. Usually I'm the one that asks to cuddle or hold hands. But I really shouldn't be surprised. After what she's told me about her early childhood I'd keep my heart hidden as well. “A... Are you sure about this, Jihyo?” I've never been surer of anything in my life, than I am right now.”

There goes my heart again racing at the speed of light. For a moment, I take the time to truly study her face to be sure that she's not rethinking what she's asked of me. Unfortunately, or rather luckily for me I find no trace of that. Her hands gently make their way up and down and up again on back. I shudder when I feel her draw me down face to face with her. My body goes weak as our bodies meet for the first time. Mine fully on top of hers. She's so warm, I think to myself.

“Is... Is this okay Mi... Mina?” I didn't answer her because I didn't trust my voice not to waver. Not that words were necessary for us now. What happened next feels like time itself has stopped. I reach down and reattach my lips with hers. This time feels so different than the rest. It feels as if I'm becoming one with her in a way I never thought possible. It feels amazing, she feels amazing. I thought my heart couldn't race any more than it was but I was wrong, dead wrong. It was about to break out of my chest when I felt you slightly part your legs.

I release myself from your lips to release a moan that threatened to rip me apart if I didn't release it. Those clear brown eyes of hers were now darker than I've ever seen them before and it shakes me to my core. I was so mesmerized by her eyes that I didn't notice her hands slowly moving downwards. It wasn't until they settled on my lower back that I realize how crazy she's got me. So crazy that the only sounds I want to hear now are her soft sighs and moans.

On instinct, I attached my lips to her neck. I know how wonderful it felt when you did the same to me. I want nothing more to be the only one that makes you feel pure bliss. I start off slowly. I don't want any of my kisses to go to waste. I kiss up and down her neck. Your hands are in a frenzy almost clawing at my back when I kiss the crook of your neck. I give it a gentle bite before carefully closing my lips around a particular area. “M… Mina.”  You moan repeatedly. That doesn't make it any easier for me to stop. Every touch of her fingertips felt like a searing heat all over my body.

The more I grazed my lips over her neck the more erratic your movements became. I guess that's why I was surprised when I felt your hands only for a moment squeeze my hips. The sensation alone causes me to jerk myself into you. “Oh.”  We both draw in sharp intakes of breath. All these foreign sensations start to stir within my body and it only gets worse when I see you staring at me through half lidded eyes.

Your hands were still placed on my hips and the way you were panting makes me want to repeat the action again. It feels almost like we're sharing the same dream. One that neither one of us wants to wake from. “M... Mina.” You try to speak but it only comes out as a whimper. Maybe you want the same thing as I do. Maybe your body is on fire just as mine is and I'm not just imagining things to myself. “Jihyo”, I try to form a complete sentence but my words are also lost on me.

I feel her grasp my hips once again and without words I knew what she wanted. When I don’t respond I see worry begin to seep in her eyes. I could only stare in silence. “Oh no! I made you feel uncomfortable didn't I, Mina? I... I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me.” You instantly remove your hands from my body and I can’t say that I don’t miss their warmth. For the first time, tonight I sense that you’re mortified of yourself. My heart smiles at such a trivial worry. “Jihyo”, I call out to you as I kiss you again.

I position myself at the right angle. I push myself into you, only this time I want to hear you sigh out my name as I do the same for you. I tightly close my eyes and let my body take control. I do this several until I feel you touch me again and guide my hips to your own accord. Soft and gentle at first then more urgently as the seconds tick by. I know I should stop myself and us from taking things too far tonight but I can't focus on anything other than how well our bodies mold together. You feel too satisfying for me to ever stop now. So warm, soft and...

I gave a few more rocks of my hips before you had to break the kiss. We were both oxygen deprived. The only source of sound that could be heard was from our breaths intertwining together. I open my eyes to find you with your eyes closed, heaving and panting as if you were trying to catch your last breath. By this time my hips have slowed to a complete stop but there's a smoldering fire inside me that was still burning. Damn she's so beautiful. Every inch of her is like an undiscovered treasure, one that's meant only for me.

“Jihyo?” I softly call out to her. She takes her time to open her eyes. “A... Are you okay, Ji... Jihyo?” It took a couple of seconds for you to catch your breath and for your eyes to focus on mine. “I … I...” At this point I’ve become worried that I’ve done something to upset her.” “What’s wrong my lady? Did I do something you didn’t like?” She looks up at me through half-lidded eyes and pierces my heart with her words. “I… I was close, so close.”