~Oh You~

Daring Woman

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. it was changelleing to write but I loved writing it ^^ 

 

 

“I can’t believe we finally we finally closed the big deal Mina.” We were at last heading out the meeting. With this merger, our company’s sales will increase and it will help expand our business internationally across Korea and Japan. “Well I’m not surprised. You really wowed the crowd in there Jihyo. I would have been one of the wowed ones to but you already did at when I first saw you.” I know I should be used to hearing those things from her but they still manage to make my heart beat a little faster.

“You really have no sensor for your mouth, do you?” That made you flash that beautiful smile I love so much. “Of course, I do your lips.” I had to release a fake gag but the truth is I really do love all the corny things you say to me. “You really did a great job in the meeting Jihyo. You were so clear and concise that the competition didn’t stand a chance. You really worked hard these past two months and it shows.”

I don’t deserve all the praise she’s giving me because she worked just as hard if not harder than I did. Whenever I was too stressed out with something she would make me take a break for a couple of hours. We’d either go to the movies or take a walk in the park or we would just cuddle close to each other. To be honest anytime I spent with her was relaxing. Without you encouraging me and helping me with my speech I would have never been as comfortable as I was standing there in front of all those people.

“I’d like to thank you for helping me with the proper Japanese etiquette. I really do owe you a lot.” “Aww you’re far too kind to me pretty girl.” Her modesty is one of the many things that I appreciate about her. “What will you do with the week off that they gave us Mina?” We were on our way to our separate offices. “I told my family that I would go visit them for a couple of days.” She’s so strong to be away from her family, especially for this long.

“They must miss you terribly.” “Will you miss me terribly when I’m gone?” Her question makes me stop dead in my tracks. She was giving me her best sad face. It would have worked if only I wasn’t so used to her antics. “Whose, to say? Maybe I will and maybe I won’t.” A cute little pout tugs at her lips. “Oh, you’re such a tease, Jihyo.”

I couldn’t help the small smirk from forming on my face. “That’s one of my charming points. But I will miss you following me around all day asking for a kiss.” “Don’t worry my lucky lady, I’ll only be gone for five days. I’ll be back before we have to start work again. I know I’m going to miss you terribly. May I have a kiss now?” She leans in closer to me but I stop her with a single finger. “We’re still at work, Miss Myoui. I’ll give you one after we leave.” It’s so cute seeing her pout like a little child. “Aww but that’s so long away. I think I might die if I wait that long.”

“Well if you do then I’ll just have to give you mouth to mouth resuscitation.” “Oh, I like that. It’s like a kiss of life.” I release a low groan. “You’re impossible you know that?” “That’s one of my charms.” She gives me a wink. “Anyway, I must go now. I’ll see you at my car.” “Okay then pretty girl.” Oh, before you go Mina, I have a little surprise for you after work.” It was almost like lightning the way her eyes lit up when I told her that. “Oh boy! Is it double kisses?”

I had to give her a flick on the forehead. The last thing I need is for someone to know what we’re talking about. “Shh, you’ll find out soon enough. Now we must get back to work.” I felt bad when I saw she was still pouting while trying to rub the pain away from the area I hit her at.

I knew I couldn’t leave her like that so I quickly looked around to make sure that we were alone. I move her hands away and replace them with my lips. It was a simple kiss but I know it meant the world to her. “I hope you have a great day Mina.” “If you give me kisses like that, then I know I’ll have an excellent day.”

I find myself starting to fall deeper for that gummy smile of hers. “Good bye you annoying penguin.” “Don’t be so mean to me”, she whined. I think this is the hundredth time she’s pouted and yet I’m not annoyed by it.

I leaned in closer to her making her take a few steps backwards. For the first time, I can see uncertainty in those clear brown eyes of hers. The same eyes that easily see right through, to the real me. If it was anyone else other than her I would have never been this bold before, but I find it so easy to let go of myself whenever I’m around her.

“I know you still want my kiss, right?” Her answer came automatically “Ab…absolutely.” “Then wait for me. I promise you won’t have waited in vain.” She’s staring at my lips like her life depends on them. I can’t say that I dislike that.

“I’ve waited for you my entire life so a couple more hours won’t matter.” I don’t think I’ll ever get use to the all the corny romantic things that spills out . “Did I make you blush my lady?” she smiles. “Just meet me by my car when we get off.” “Your wish is my command.” Did she really have to salute me as well? Thank God there wasn’t anyone else in the hallway I could have died from embarrassment.

“I’ll stop making you blush now, Jihyo. I’ll meet you at your car at four. Have a nice day my lady.” And with that she was out of my sight but certainly not out of my heart. I’ll never understand just how she manages to make me smile like a love-sick fool. Hmm, or maybe I’m just a fool who’s starting to fall in love...

Four o’clock is here and I’m anxiously waiting for her arrival. It’s strange really. How can I give a presentation in front of a large group of people, yet I get nervous whenever I meet her? I have a lot of thoughts running through my mind. I know it’s absurd but a part of me wonders if she’ll like or hate my surprise that I have for her. I don’t know what I’ll do if she rejects it.

I was lost in my own little world so I didn’t notice her creeping behind me. It wasn’t until I felt someone’s hands cover my eyes that I knew I wasn’t by myself anymore. “Mina is that you?” I heard her sigh a little before loosening her hands. “Aww how did you know it was me?” My answer instantly slipped out of my mouth before I had a chance to process it. “You have soft warm hands.”

 That was a compliment I never meant to say at least not now because now you have that smile that always makes me lose my concentration. “I’m happy that you think of my hands that way.” I could kick myself for that little blunder but I‘ve held her hands enough to memorize the way they feel in mine.

“So, pretty girl what is the surprise you have for me?” I bet that if we weren’t still on work property she’d be bouncing up and down like a little puppy now. “Well...I just wanted.... I just wanted to... to...” Why do I have to stutter at a time like this? “What’s wrong pretty girl? You’re starting to scare me.” She looks so worried for me. Get yourself together Jihyo and just ask her, I said to myself.

“I was just wondering if you would accompany me to dinner tonight. I... mean you don’t have to if you’re busy. I know you must pack for your trip and that can take a while. If you don’t want to be bothered I completely understand.” I hate it when I babble like this. I wish she’d say something.

“Is that why you were so nervous pretty girl? You didn’t need to be. I could never refuse an offer like that from you. What time should I meet you at your house?”

“Well actually I have reservations at Momo’s for us at seven.” “You got reservations at that place? It’s usually sold out. You must have paid a lot just to get a table there. You don’t have to spend so much on me Jihyo. I’d be fine with eating dinner at your house.”

Somehow, I knew she would be like this. She’s a very simple and modest. The little things in life make her the happiness. Like goodnight and good morning calls or hand holding or something as small as a kiss on the cheek. I love that about her but tonight I want to treat her like a queen, like she’s my queen.

“It’s no problem. I want to do this for you to show you how much I appreciate having you by side these past months. You should know that I’m very blessed to be in your life.” “I would love to kiss you now to show you how happy I am but I know that’ll earn me another hit on the head.” I chuckle a bit at her silliness.

“So, what time should I pick you up tonight my lady?” “Actually, I want to pick you up tonight.” I could feel my face heat up slightly. I feel like a nervous person asking someone for a date. “Is... Is six-thirty okay for you, Mina?” “Oh my, are you asking me out on a date Miss Park?” She has this dreamy look in her eyes. Truth be told I’m happy that I’m the one that can give her such a look.

Normally I would give her a hard time but I really want her to feel like this was a proper date. “Ye… yes I am. Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?” Those couple of seconds she took to respond felt like hours to my pounding heart. “I would love to go with you. What should I wear?” “It doesn’t matter. You’ll look great in anything you decide to wear.” Now it was her time to blush.

“I’ll see you at six-thirty Mina.” “Oh... Okay. I’ll see you then.” We shared a few awkward seconds together before she turned to walk to her car. “Oh, before you go, there’s something I must do.” I laugh a little when she gives me a confused stare.

I lightly take her hand into mine and give it a small kiss. “Someone once told me that a lady deserves a kiss on the hand to let her know how special she is.” I love that nervous giggle she let out. “I’ll see you soon Mina.” This time I watched as she made her way to her car, with a smile on her face. No doubt it matched mine.

Well it was finally time to pick her up and I’m more nervous than ever. I even rehearsed everything I was going to say when we finally met. I made my way swiftly to your front door. Everything was going according to plan. I arrived five minutes early, I bought you flowers and I had successfully managed to ring the doorbell. I thought everything would be in my favor but I forgot how to breathe once you opened the door.

There you stood in front of me looking as beautiful as ever. Your hair was tied up in a bun, which showcased your long slender neck. Your makeup was perfect. It wasn’t too light nor was it too heavy. Your skin simply glowed in the evening light. I couldn’t keep my eyes off your crimson lips. Oh, and what can I say about that dress you’re wearing.

That skin tight red dress that slightly hangs off your shoulders, gives me a glimpse of your hourglass figure. The one that you kept hidden away at work. I almost had to stop myself from drooling as I had my mouth wide open. Those black pumps of yours made really showed off your lean legs, making the entire outfit complete.

Wow was the only thing I could mutter, standing there in front of you. You started to giggle at me. “I guess you really like my outfit? I still haven’t given you an answer because my eyes were too busy scanning you up and down. “You look great too Jihyo.” It’s only when I saw you flash that million-dollar smile at me that I realized that I had forgotten everything I planned to say to you.

“I... umm I... he…here these are for you.” I awkwardly handed you the bouquet of flowers. “Aww you didn’t need to buy me these. But thank you, they’re beautiful.” “Not as beautiful as you.” If I could I’d like to see you blush all night. “We... we should go now Mina. I don’t want to miss our reservations.” God knows we would if I keep standing here gazing at you. Okay let me grab my coat. I kept my eyes on you the whole time you were getting your coat. That’s how enchanted I was by her.

It didn’t take me long to reach the restaurant. I’m proud of myself for getting us here safety. I’m not sure if you noticed it or not but every now and again I would sneak glances at you whenever you would smile or giggle. I especially found it changeling to concentrate on the road when you held my hand or whenever your fingertips would lightly the palm of my hand.

“I hope you didn’t spend too much on the reservations Jihyo.” We were making our way into the restaurant. “I already told you that wasn’t a problem. I want us to enjoy ourselves, especially you.” “I always enjoy myself whenever I’m with you.” It’s no secret that I’m not a big fan of public displays of affection, or maybe I just wasn’t used to it but tonight I’ll let go of all my worries. As we entered I gently took hold of your hand. If this was going to be a proper date then I must make you feel like I wanted you by my side. I could tell you enjoyed what I did by the way your grip on my hand tightened.

We were led to the back, where I had gotten us a private booth for the night. I wanted to have you all to myself without any distractions and with all the looks you were getting I’m glad I did. Although I couldn’t really blame everyone for staring at you, I know I wanted too.

We were finally seated in out private area. It was a small room, dimly light with numerous candles with classical music playing in the background. Beforehand, I asked the restaurant to prepare a bottle of champagne for us, as well as for five roses to be placed on the table for you.

“Wow everything looks so beautiful Jihyo.” It makes my heart flutter when I see how happy you are. Like a child filled with wonder. “I’ve never been to a place this fancy before, Jihyo. You must have spent a fortune for all this.”

“You don’t have to worry about that Mina. In fact, I’ve been saving for this for almost a month now.” She looks at me in surprise. “Did I catch you off guard Mina?” I laugh. “I must say you did. May I ask what made you decide to start saving for this?” Unlike the ious time before my words came out as naturally as breathing.

“You. I wanted to thank you for being patient with me. I know I have my weak moments but you never seem to let that get in the way of making me feel special and cared for. I’ll always be grateful to you for that. I feel that without you in my life then I would never be this happy.” I’m satisfied of myself for being able to say what I needed to say without stuttering once.

 Judging by the way you’re staring at me now, you didn’t expect me to say something like that. “I … I don’t know what to say. You did all this for me?” I simply nodded. “Trust me when I say you’re more than worth it. You may not know this but I’m thankful that I went to that dumb Christmas party. If I hadn’t I would have never met you.” She’s looking at me, like she so badly wants to do nothing more than to kiss me.

“Ji... Jihyo I... I lo... I loved everything you said. You may not see it but you make me feel special as well. You don’t know how bad I felt when you got sick because I couldn’t keep myself away from you. I’m thankful that you allowed me to get to know you better. I thought I was in a dream when you said you would be mine.”

I kiss both her hands so that she’d know this was no dream. “Let’s enjoy tonight Mina, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t.”  You thought about it for a couple of seconds before smiling at me. “If that’s what my pretty girl wants then that’s what we’ll do.”

We talked and laughed the night away. It was so good seeing her letting go. There aren’t enough words to express how much I love your laugh and seeing the sparkle in your eyes. “Did you enjoy the dinner Mina?” “Absolutely. We must come back again but the next time I’ll pay for everything.” “If you insist.” “What else do you have planned for us Jihyo?” I was in the middle of putting her coat on for her.

“Since, it’s still early I thought we could go for a walk in the park and look at the stars, if your feet aren’t hurting that is.” “Oh, I would love that. It’s starting to warm up too so I’ll be the perfect time to go.” “Great I’ll go get the car now. I was almost out the door when I felt a little grasp on my hand. I turned back to find her looking at me with bright eyes.

“Is there a problem Mina?” I fully take her in my arms. “There’s no problem I just... umm... I was wondering if.” I didn’t need to be told what she was thinking as it was painfully obvious by the way her eyes darted back and forth between my eyes and lips. She’s so cute when she gets shy. I tenderly caress your face and gently place my lips on yours. I can honestly say I see why you always ask me for them. I get lost in the gentleness of your lips moving against mine.

The kiss itself may have only lasted a few moments but I can feel myself becoming more addicted to it, to you... “I have to use the rest room but I’ll be out just as soon as I can. You can go get the car.” “Okay.” That was the only thing I could think too say because I was lost in her eyes. You laugh. I receive another small kiss before you step out of my arms. “I’ll see you in the car Mina.”

I was still in a daze from the kiss when I out to look for my car. I feel as if I’m on cloud nine. There was nothing that could come in between this feeling of happiness. But for all the happiness I‘m feeling now being lost in my own little world made me oblivious to the dangers of the real world.

I certainly didn’t notice the car closing in on me as I was walking slowly to my car. And I certainly didn’t know how much you truly cared for me until I heard you cry out my name. By the time, I realized what was happening I had no time to react. All I saw were two bright headlights growing increasingly in their brightness. “Oh no...”

I froze there like a deer caught in a daze. Unable to move my feet or will my body to react, I thought this would be my last day. Why does life have to be so cruel? Not now, not when happiness has finally found me. My only thoughts consisted of how much I didn’t want to leave you. I closed my eyes and braced myself for an impact that never came.

Within the last second I felt myself being harshly pushed out of the way. I fell face first on the pavement. I was in minor pain but at least I avoided the car. I was trying to get on my feet slowly until I heard a woman screaming. That’s when I realized that for me to not get hit someone must have taken the hit for me. I look back and to my horror there was someone lying on the ground and they weren’t moving.

I take unsteady steps to see who had pushed me out the way. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the person wearing the same jacket and the same red dress as you. Maybe it wasn’t you. Maybe it was someone else instead. “Mi... Mina?” I call out to you. “Mina is that you?” I felt my voice trembling. The closer I got to the scene the more I got the sickening feeling in my gut that you were the one who saved me.

By the time, I could make out your features as a group of people were surrounding you. None of this seemed real. Everything around me went silent and time itself seemed to stand still. Just a few moments ago I held you securely in my arms. “Someone call an ambulance.” I heard someone yell. This has got to be a nightmare I told myself. All I have to do is wake up, I told myself repeatedly.

I felt sharp pains in my body the closer to you I got. If this is a nightmare then why am I not waking from it? My heart literally stopped when I saw your face. You were covered in blood and your breathing was shallow. “Mina!” I screamed as I made my way to your side. I wanted so badly to reach out and touch you, to hold you but I was terrified that I might hurt you.

“Get help!” I frantically yelled. “Mina... Mina please open your eyes for me. Please baby, open them for me.” My eyes began to sting with my tears. “Please... please… for me... I beg of you.” I feel my tear trickle down my cheeks. One must have fell on your cheek because you managed to open your eyes. “My... my lady... you’re alright. I’m so thankful I wasn’t too late.” It was barely above a whisper but it was the most soothing sound to my ears.

“I’m right her Mina. I’ll never leave your side.” I carefully take her hand and place a small kiss on it. You give me a tiny smile before you closed your eyes and went silent again. “Mina!” I tried calling out to you again through my tears but I wasn’t as lucky as I was the last time. “Where’s the damn ambulance?” I all but screamed at the crow of people just standing around looking at me. “Please stay awake my love. Please...” If something happens to her I’ll never forgive myself.... 

 

 

Not poor Mina =/ darn my angst heart. lol Don't worry my loves i'm already working on the next part of tis so you wont have to wait long.

Also can you guys suggest cute pet names Jihyo can call Mina and would you all like to see a love scene in this story? 

Again I want to thank all of you tat read this. It makes an author feel great <3 

Until next time =]