Undisclosed Desires

Daring Woman

Hello there my faith readers. I hope all is well with you and you’re enjoying the holiday season. I have an early Christmas present for you all ^^ I hope you all enjoy this chapter and please let me know what you think of this chapter and the overall story =D it’s always nice to hear from you guys. It gives me motivation to continue writing for you all =]

As alway ignore the grammar errors xD 

 

 

“Ji… Jihyo wh… what are you doing here?” she quietly asks me. “You told me to go home so I’m here. You, you’re my home, Mina.” I watch as her eyes double in size. Whether it was from anger or shock, I’m not fully certain, though I do hope it’s the latter of the two.

“I’ll go if that’s what you wish Mina, but I very much want to stay. Plus, I bought some supplies in case anything happens.” She continues to stare at me with those jaded brown eyes of hers. How I long for them to soften and embrace me in kindness like they used to.

She lets out a heavy sigh as she goes to close the door behind me. “So, does that mean I can stay?” I say in my best hopeful voice. “It’s not like you would have left even if I told you to go.” She’s right. Knowing me I’d come up with any excuses to stay by her side.

“I’m not sure if I’m going to regret letting you stay or not Jihyo.” I can’t say that didn’t sting my heart a little. Am I causing that much trouble for her? I think to myself. “I’m going to be in my study room. I have a few things to catch up on at work.”

Her voice sounds so flat, dead even, compared to the cheerful one that used to greet me in the mornings. Before she had a chance to slip by me, I lightly grab ahold of her hand. It’s instantaneous when we lock eyes with one another. Her piercing gaze makes me weak, but I refuse to let it stop me from saying the things I need to say.

“We need to have a long discussion, you and I.” She looks at me with heavy eyes and it breaks my heart. All I want to do is bring the joy and light back to them. “I’ve grown tired of this wall we’ve built between us. I know it’s my own fault for it. I promise that if you allow me to explain myself then…”

I didn’t get the chance to finish my statement before she yanked her hand out of mine. There was nothing between us but dead silence. I try to form words but the faulter. That same look of disgust is evident across her face.

“You think you can just waltz into my home and get to decide when I stop hurting? Well I have bad news for you Jihyo. Only I have that right and right now it hurts me to even look at you. I don’t want you on the roads tonight, so you can stay the night, but I want you gone by morning.

“Min... I try to say but before I knew it, she was gone. I heaved a frustrated sigh. Why is she still shutting me out? I know us being apart is killing her like it is with me. I see it in her eyes and hear it in her voice. I don’t know what it’ll take for her to listen to me, but I won’t leave until she does.

I take this time to go get the supplies out of my car. Maybe if I prepare her favorite meal, she’ll won’t be so upset with me. I start making dinner right away. Thankfully she was away in her study so that gave me the opportunity to have the entire kitchen to myself.

After a little over an hour I was finally finished with everything. Hopefully we can at least have a civil conversation over dinner. I make my way to where she is and lightly knock on the door. “Mina are you still busy? I made dinner for us.”

I’m met with silence. Maybe she’s too into her work to notice me, I thought to myself. Yeah that must be the reason. I cautiously knocked again. This time I could hear the rattling of the door knob jigging. I’m stuck in a trance once our eyes meet again. Amazing how they never lose their beauty.

“Yes, what do you want?” Her eyes may be beautiful but that voice of hers was still cold as the winter outside. “Oh... umm... I was just wondering if you were hungry. I... I made dinner for the both of us.” She looked at me with an unamused expression.

“I’m not hungry right now.” I felt defeated like all my hard work has been for nothing. “Are...are you sure because I made enough for you and I.” She releases a low sigh. “I’m sure.” I felt my heart sink. I’m just wasting my time trying to get her to open up to me. Maybe coming by here unannounced wasn’t a good idea after all.

I was about to turn around when I heard something that made me stop in my tracks. It was very faint, but I knew the sound very well and from the blush on her face she knows it too. “I thought you said you weren’t hungry Mina?” She’s speechless, which I find so adorable.

“We don’t have to talk Mina if that’s what you want, but please come eat with me. I miss your company terribly.” She looks as if she’s fighting so hard with herself. Am I really that awful of a person that eating with me causes this much distress for her?

What seemed like hours were merely a few seconds before she finally agreed. “Fine, I’ll eat with you.” I’m happy that she decided to eat with me, but it still pains me to hear how defeated she sounded.

I’m finally back at one of my favorite places yet looking across the table the feeling doesn’t last long. She’s not eating her food. More like she’s just stabbing at it. She won’t even look at me. I wanted so badly to reach out and touch her, but I’m terrified she’ll regret letting me stay. I don’t know what to do. I want to talk to her, but I know that’ll irritate her more.

 All this thinking is causing me to get a huge headache. Maybe I should just leave her to her meal. It makes no sense to cook for her and she won’t eat it because I’m here. I was about to leave when her voice catches me off guard.

“Why did you come here Jihyo?” She still had her eyes down staring at her food. “Oh umm l... like I said before you are my home Mina and there’s nowhere else, I’d rather be than here with you.”

I’m surprised I got all that out without getting chocked on my words. But it’s when she finally looks up to face me that I have second thoughts about that. I feel myself getting lost in those pretty brown orbs of hers again.

“I want to believe you, I really do, but you can understand why I’m having a difficult time in doing so.” Her eyes are like piercing daggers, penetrating my every thought and emotion.

“I completely understand how you feel Mina. I know how it feels to have someone you care for deeply, only for them betray you. Trust me when I say that is the last thing, I ever wanted you to feel.” I feel my chest tighten. I pray she can hear the sincerity in my voice.

She stares at me for the longest time before speaking again. “Then why did you agree with my mother? You knew that wasn’t what I ever wanted. Did you mean to pawn me off to someone else?” That’s the question that’s been haunting me for so long.

“I... I.” I have to bite my tongue. There’s so much I want to say to her, but I might say the wrong thing. I hear her sigh again before she suddenly raises from her chair. “If you can’t give me a reason as to why you did what you did then I really don’t see the reason in you being here.” When she said that it felt as if she literally stabbed me in the heart.

“Well can you still not find a reason Jihyo? “I... I.” I try to speak again, but I’m far too stunned to say anything. I feel my eyes begin to sting at the thought of her walking out of my life. I’d rather be made fun of than to have that happen.

As she was almost at the door I quickly latched on to her hand. Through my tears I could see her looking down at me. She’s excepting me to tell her everything that’s in my heart... So, I did.

“I love you Mina. More than I’ve ever loved anyone else in my life.” My grip on her hand increases as I see shock etched across her face.

“I’ve shared more things with you than I have with anyone else. If you want to know why I did what I did it’s because I didn’t want you to argue with your mother. Not after all the time you’ve spent away from her. I swear to you if I knew you would react the way you did, I would have never agreed to it. I just thought you’d go on that one meeting and we’d never have to worry about it again. I made lots of mistakes in my life but hurting you was the worst one.”

The more I talked the more I felt my tears rain down from my eyes.

“I... I feel so guilty and so ashamed of myself for what I’ve done to you. After all you’re the only one that has ever put their self in danger for me. God, I hate feeling like this. Like I’m one step away from losing you. I know it’s all my fault, I know that. All I want to do is to see you smile and laugh and God I miss your kisses.

At this point in time I felt so pathetic that all I was able to do was cry into my hands. I don’t know how long I was like that but at some stage, I felt strong arms wrap themselves around me. In an instant I’m no longer crying myself to death in her kitchen, but I’m wrapped warmly in layers of blankets on her bed.

I’m so emotionally drained I didn’t have the strength to do anything but stare at the wall. I’m not sure if I messed things up farther with my confession or not. She’s been pretty quiet ever since we made it to her bedroom. Maybe she’s thinking of ways to kick me out politely.

I was lost in my thoughts when she walks through the door. “Here this is for you. I hope it’s not too warm for you.” She hands me a cup of warm tea. I felt electricity when our hands accidentally touched one another. “Thank you, Mina.” My voice is a lot hoarser than I would like but I guess you can blame it on all the crying I was doing. 

“I’m tired of crying.” “I’m tired of crying as well Jihyo”. Wh... Did I say that out loud? Oh God! What do I do now? Do I pretend that I didn’t hear her, or do I look her directly in the eye? But if I did that, I’d most certainly wouldn’t be able to talk. These seconds feel like hours.

“Umm Mina I...” “I’m sorry Jihyo.” For her to say that completely caught me off guard. I turned my head around to face her. I had to be sure this wasn’t some dream I was having. “You...you’re what Mina?” “I said I’m sorry.” Her voice was no longer the cold and distant one from earlier. No, this time it’s as soft as a feather. So soft it was barely above a whisper.

“You... you don’t have to be sorry Mina. I’m the one who hurt you.” “And yet instead of me letting you explain yourself, I end up hurting you. The person I love more than life itself.” My ears started to instantly heat up along with my racing heartbeat.

“Yo... you love me Mina?” I know what she just said but I have to know for sure this is real, and my ears aren’t just hearing things. “I do. I knew I loved you that night I pushed you out of harm’s way. I... Hmm you know what that’s a lie.”

My heart literally sank in my chest. So, she doesn’t really love me. I feel a new batch of tears ready to fall at any moment. “I knew I loved you well before that, Jihyo.” I feel on the verge of having a heart attack with all her words.

“In fact, the first time my lips touched yours, I knew I loved you then.” And just like that I started crying again. “Please don’t cry. We’ve both done enough of that.” I feel her wipe away all my tears.

She places both our foreheads together, all the while telling me how sorry she was. I freed my hands of my cup of tea so, I could hold her. For once everything felt as it should be. We hold onto each other for and unknown amount of time and to be honest I didn’t care.

A long as she’s in my arms I’d hold her until the end of time. How could I ever leave when she’s cradling me close to her heart. She doesn’t know how soothing this is for me. “How are you feeling now Jihyo?” “I’m okay I just want to lie in your arms for a while longer if that’s okay with you Mina?”

“Of course, it is. I’m sorry it took me so long for us to get back to this.” “You don’t have to keep apologizing. We both admit that we made mistakes. I don’t want anything else to ever come between us. You don’t know how lost I felt without you. Now that we’re back together... We are back, together right?”

I hold my breath just in case I’ve gotten ahead of myself again. “We are if that’s what you want.” “Yes of course!” Whoops I didn’t mean to be so loud. But thankfully that only made her laugh. “I mean yes that’s what I’ve always wanted Mina.” “I’ve wanted that too Jihyo.” I finally blessed by her beautiful gummy smile that I love so much.

“Min... Mina may I ask you something?” The curiosity peaked in her eyes. “Yes, what is it?” “Can... Can you call me by my name?” “But I did, Jihyo.” “No, I mean my other name.” She thinks for a couple of seconds before answering me. “Park Jihyo?” “No not that one. Call me the one I like.” “Park Jisoo?” I frown while she giggles.

“Aww Mina, you know what I’m talking about.” I whine. “I know I know. I’m sorry, it’s just your so cute when I tease you.” My whine turned into a pout. “Okay my lady don’t pout. You’ll ruin that pretty little face of yours.” “I’ll think about it.” I huff as I turn away from her. I can still hear her giggling. I refused to turn around when she asked me.

“Oh, come on pretty girl. I’m sorry and besides I want to ask you a question.” She wants to ask me a question? I wonder what it is. “What did you have to ask me Mina?” As I turned around, I’m meet with concerning eyes. “What’s wrong Mina? You’re starting to scare me.”

“It’s nothing serious but you said something that made me wonder.” I said so much I don’t really remember any of it. “What did I say?” She takes a moment before continuing.

“You said you knew what it felt like to have someone that you loved betray you. I just wanted to know what happened, if you don’t mind telling me.” And then it hit me as to what she was referring to.

The sadness that I had long forgotten has quickly swallowed me whole. It must be I was on my face because she quickly took me in your arms again. “I’m sorry Jihyo. I should have never asked.”

“No, it’s okay. I just haven’t thought about it in a long time.” “You don’t have to think about it anymore if you don’t want to.” “It’s alright Mina. It’s actually really silly if you think about it.”

“Someone that you trusted betrayed you. I don’t think that’s silly. In fact, I’d like to know what they did so, I don’t make their same mistakes.” It shook me to my core how serious she is. I have no doubt that she could ever do something as cruel as that.

“Oh well umm it happened back in middle school. I had… well I had a little crush on this, well you know.” “A boy.” It’s amazing how her voice could switch from being so soft and sweet to sounding so flat.

“Yea... It was a boy.” “I see… You may continue with your story Jihyo.” I’m kind of thinking I shouldn’t. Not with the way she’s staring at me.

“Umm yeah so, I had this little crush on him, but I never thought anything would happen because all the girls at school had crushes on him. As you can already guess I wasn’t one of the popular girls at school. So, you can imagine my surprise when out of the blue he asked me out.”

She only nodded her head. “What happened next?” “Well we went out and for the next three weeks I was the happiest girl in the world.” I see her frown out of the corner of my eye. “Well, up until that point that is.” I didn’t need to look at her to know how she was feeling.

“And then one day he kissed me.” It’s cute how she’s pouting, and she doesn’t even know it. “So, your first kiss led to a betrayal?” “Well you could say my first kiss was a lie.” “I’m not sure I follow you Jihyo.” It takes me a moment to explain myself. The wounds may have healed after all this time, but they still feel fresh whenever I think about what happened.

“It turns out it was a scheme made by Nayeon and her group of friends. They made a bet that if he could get a date with the ugliest girl at school then he would get a chance to date Nayeon. I guess the kiss just added to their laughter because the day after it, he broke up with me.

I heard her release a long-labored sigh as her hold on me grew tighter. “Are you positive that I can’t go find her and finish the job I wanted to do?” It warms my heart how she so readily wants to protect me. My hands reach out to caress her face. That frown of hers doesn’t suit her. I’m glad my touch can calm her down again.

“She’s not worth the trouble.” “But I don’t understand how someone could be so cruel, especially with your first kiss.” It’s fascinating that she’s getting this worked up over this.

“I’ll admit it crushed me to find out the truth. I guess them doing that to me only made me distant myself from people even further. But it’s in the past now and I don’t even think about my first kiss. I mean most of them aren’t special anyway. I bet yours is blur right Mina?”

 I let out a chuckle but when she only gave me a blank stare. I knew I had said something to upset her. “Oh God, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to offend you. Of course, you’d remember your first kiss Mina. I bet it was very special with a very special person.”

“My first kiss was with you Jihyo.” My eyes double in size at what just flew out of . No doubt my face is as red as a tomato. Never in a million years did I think I’d be someone’s first kiss, let alone someone as precious as her.

I was so in shock that I hid away from her in the blankets. “Why are you hiding from me Jihyo?” I’m reduced to only being able to speak in little squeaks. “Please don’t hide from me. I didn’t mean to embarrassed you.” She tries to nudge me out of the blankets, but I wouldn’t budge.

“Pretty girl please talk to me.” I stubbornly shook my head. I know I’m acting childish, but I couldn’t help it. She’s the only one who can make me feel as shy and giddy as a school girl in love.

When I still didn’t move, she’s used one of the most underhanded moves in the world. She tickled me until I’m left with no choice but to undo the blankets, so I can breathe. “Sorry it had to come to this, but you left me with no other option Jihyo”.

I was about to refute her acquisition, but my words quickly died in my throat. In all our chaos she ended up hovering above me. If I was amazed by her beauty before, I’m awestruck now. She’s like an angel in her own right.

“You have nothing to be embarrassed about Jihyo. I’m terribly sorry that you don’t care for your first kiss, but you must know that I think the world of mine because it was with you.” I couldn’t take the way she’s staring at me so intensely. I tried to hide from her once more, but she wouldn’t let me.

“Don’t hide from me. I want to know what you’re feeling now, and I won’t move until you tell me. You should know I can be very stubborn.” I know that very well. Her stubbornness is probably the reason she won my heart.

“I… I just umm.” “It’s okay Jihyo. Just take your time.” “I… I just don’t think I’m worthy enough to be your first kiss.” I didn’t realize my voice could sound so small as it does now. “Why do you think that pretty girl?” Her eyes have me in a daze. “It’s just you’re so perfect and kind and sweet and I didn’t treat you kindly in the beginning.”

“And you should know that I don’t blame you at all for that. I completely understand why you acted the way you did. After what you’ve told me, I can promise you that you don’t need to hide that beautiful heart of yours any longer.”

I feel as if I’m floating on clouds. There’s so much I want to tell her but I’m doubtful that they’ll be able to convey the way my heart feels when she’s close to me. “Min... I... I... I love you.” It’s a strange feeling to be able to say that with all the confidence in the world. I never pictured myself falling for anyone yet her she is smiling at me like she’s just won the lottery.

“I love you too Jihyo.” I don’t think there’s any need for words to convey what we want next. Both her and I lean in closer to each other. But when our lips were mere centimeters from one another my phone began to ring.

I couldn’t help the frustrated sigh that leap from my mouth. “I think that’s your phone Jihyo”, she giggled. “I don’t hear anything Mina.” “I’m sure you don’t but it might be important.” “But this is important too.” I counter.

Her giggle transformed into full-on laughter. “You sound like myself when I was in your position. And if I remember correctly you made me answer the phone.” I can’t believe she’s bringing up the past at a time like this. “But Mina.” “No buts my lady. The sooner you answer it the sooner we can get back to you and me.”

I’ve never grabbed my phone so fast in my life. “H... Hello.” “Jihyo are you alright? You sound strange.” “Oh, yes I’m fine Sana. I’m just busy at the moment.” Her little eyebrow raise sets my heart fluttering.

“You’re not still at work are you Jihyo? You know it’s dangerous to be out on the road. What would Mina think if she knew you weren’t home safe?” I had to laugh a bit at her worries. “I’m fine Sana. I’m home, safe and sound”. Oh, how I love it when she smiles at me like that. “As for Mina you can ask her yourself.”

I put my phone on speaker. “What do you mean by that? Is Mina there with you too? Are you both crazy?” “Well no not exactly. Like Jihyo said she home safe and sound... at my house.”

“What!!!” Both of us had to shield our ears at her shrill. “So, you two have finally made up?” I looked up at Mina who gave me a cute little nod. “Yes, we have. We’re still talking things over now though.” “Oh yes of course. You two should talk as long as you need too. I’m sorry if my call interrupted you.” “It’s quite alright Sana. I’m glad you cared enough to call and check in on me.” “That’s what friends are for Jihyo. I do hope you won’t do anything this stupid again or I’ll find Mina a better girl myself.”

“What!?! I thought we were friends.” “We are but I’m Mina’s friend also.” I couldn’t argue with her about that. I never plan on hurting her again. “You have my word that I won’t do anything to hurt her again.” “Good.” There was a short silence before she spoke up again.

“So... how was it?” I have no doubt that Mina’s confused face matched my own. “How was what?” I was almost too afraid to ask such a question. There’s no telling what might come out .

“How was the makeup ?” This is the brightest shade of red I’ve ever seen Mina her turn. We were so embarrassed that we couldn’t look at each other in the eyes. “Sana! I can’t believe you said that.” “Dahyun, honey, you know I was just kidding.” “Forgive her unnies, what she really meant to say is we’re both very happy to hear that you’re back together again.” “Th... thanks Dahyun. Umm we’ll talk to you soon. Goodbye.”

I didn’t give her a chance to say anything before I disconnected the call. “How a... about I go make us some more tea Jihyo?” I can she was still thinking about what Sana said and to be honest I was too. I mean the last time we were that close I all but shut down on her and I don’t want that to happen again.

I mean I can’t deny that it did feel wonderful. I know she’s the only one that I want to experience that part of a relationship with. I wouldn’t mind having her body pressed against mine again. Her hands caressing me everywhere she pleases.

Her lips moving in sync with my own. I wonder how it would feel like for her to truly crawl beneath my skin. Two hearts racing as we both reach a high that we’ve never met before.

I want... I want so deeply to see her bare everything before my eyes. “Jihyo?” Such a sweet voice. I wonder how my body would react if I heard her my name in my ears. My body is on fire. My heart longs for no one but her. “Jihyo?!”

“Hmm?” “You... you’re staring at me.” It took my brain a couple of seconds to process what she just said. Oh God, she’s right. I hope I didn’t give myself away with my staring.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do that.” “It’s okay. Umm, I’ll be back.” “Right… okay I’ll be here waiting for you.” It’s so awkward between us now and I hate that. She takes one long look at me before leaving.

I instantly release a deep sigh I didn’t know I was even holding. I must get a hold of myself. We just mended our relationship and yet here I am thinking about her this way. I mentally scold myself. Why did Sana have to say such a thing like that. I mean what if Mina doesn’t feel the same way I feel, and I’m a bigger deal out of this than it really is?

“I need to fix this.” I huff out as I stare at the ceiling. “You need to fix what?” Her voice comes as a shock to me. “Oh no... nothing. I was just thinking out loud. It’s nothing really to worry about.” From the way she was observing me, I don’t think she’s convinced. Luckily for me she didn’t push the issue any further.

“Sorry the tea took a while to make.” “It doesn’t matter to me Mina, just as long as you’re here with me now.” That shy smile always melts my heart. “Thank you for the tea Mina.” I can still see a tint of blush on her face.

So, we’re sitting together on her bed, but she feels so far away. I must think of a way ease our awkwardness. “So, what sort of fun things can we do on your bed Mina?” As soon as those words left my mouth, I face palmed myself.  She must think I’m a complete idiot now. I know I do.

“You’re thinking too much Jihyo. Don’t let what others unnerve you. After all it’s just you and I now. I don’t want anything to make us feel awkward around each other especially now.” There she goes again making me feel so much better with only a few words.

“What would you like to do now Mina? It doesn’t matter what it is as long as you’re by my side.” “I wouldn’t mind talking more Jihyo. I hate to admit it, but I feel as if we’ve lost a lot of time that I want to get back. If that’s not too boring for you”.

It’s so cute how she’s shy now. I just want to reach out and pinch her cheeks but instead I only caress her. “Of course, I want to regain everything that we’ve lost, however you’d like to do it.”

And that’s what we did. We talked about our relationship and our feelings for one another. We made promises not to ever let something like this come between us we talked until we saw the first of many snowflakes hit the ground.

We both stand side by side as we’re looking out her bedroom window. “Look Mina the first snowfall of the season.” I take this opportunity to slip my hand into hers. She’s as warm as ever. “Wow the snow looks so beautiful. We don’t really have anything like this where I’m from. I’m so glad I could witness it with you Jihyo.”

I have to take this moment to truly glance at her. I want to memorize each inch of her face. Every mole every blemish. Everything about her makes my heart go weak.

“Jihyo why are…” She didn’t get a chance to finish before my lips her on hers. I’ve missed the sweetness of her lips so much. It’s a sweetness only she could offer. So soft like velvet. So, addictive.

But then again, I did kiss her without her permission. I’ve gotten ahead of myself yet again. Reluctantly, I release her lips. I can’t read the expression her face and I being to worry. “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done that. I...” Now she’s the one attacking my lips. It doesn’t get any better for me when she pulls our bodies closer together.

It’s never felt so good to have her arms wrapped around me. I feel so safe and secure like nothing could harm me when she’s here with me. My body feels the same as my heart does. It only wants to feel her all over me.

When she finally releases me both her and I are breathless. In a split second her clear brown eyes darken. I was so entrapped by them that I failed to realize she was slowly moving us back to her bed. I felt my knees touch the edge of the bed. I would have surly fallen backwards, if it hadn’t been for the strong arms, I’m wrapped in.

She laid me down as if I were the most fragile object she owns. Her hands never left my waist. We’re both on our sides as she beckons me to move closer to her. I do so almost immediately. Her labored breathing soothes my ears and tickles my lips. As the seconds slip by this tension between us is building to a fever pitch.

It’s even more evident by the way her eyes dart back and forth between my eyes and lips. “Do you realize how much of a sweet temptation you are for me Jihyo?” Hearing that made me blush madly. To counteract this, she soothes me by caressing my cheek.

“I’m very thankful to have you back in my arms Jihyo.” I truly don’t deserve to have such an amazing person as her in my life. I’m that’s the one that should be thankful. So thankful that she gave me another chance. I won’t let this be a missed opportunity.

“Will you show me how much I’m a temptation for you Mina?” She takes a moment to view me. Perhaps asking for silent approval but she should know she doesn’t have to. I slowly pull her up so that she’s hovering above me now.

“Are you sure Jihyo?” It comes to me as no surprise that she’s hesitant. After the way I reacted the last time, I’d be on guard too. “I’m very sure. You’re my temptation too Mina.” A small blush crosses her cheeks.

“Right now, I’d like to kiss my temptation, if she’d allow me to.” She’s hesitant for a moment until I gently take hold of her face. “I need you Mina.” She smiles before our bodies melt as one.

I close my eyes as she starts kissing me ever so softly. Her arms wrap themselves around me securely. I feel my head grow lightheaded as our kiss grows in its intensity. It takes everything that I have to bite back the moans I want to release.

It becomes especially difficult to keep quiet when she starts planting butterfly kisses alongside my jaw. Slowly her lips lead to my neck. “Mina”, I breathe out hastily.

My legs acting of their own accord part for her. “Jihyo.” I hear her hoarsely groan. It sends shivers down my spine and makes me hold her tighter. My breath catches at the back of my throat when she begins to nip at my neck with her teeth.

“Mina.” I gasp out. I love the way she puts her lips on me. Her hands make their way under my shirt. my sides ever so tenderly. My own hands are going crazy running up and down her back.

She makes her way back up my neck to my lips for a feverish kiss. I want to feel more of her against me. My hands shift downward to her hips. Before I could do anything, she stops and pulls away from me.

I’m worried that I’ve made her uncomfortable again. “Mina, I’m sorry if I’m going too far again. I...” “You didn’t.” She interrupts me. “I... I want to touch and caress you too Jihyo but.” She stops herself from continuing. She looks so conflicted that it hurts me physically to see her with that expression on her face.

“There isn’t anything that you couldn’t tell me Mina. Let’s be honest with each other. We owe ourselves that.” I hope my words reach her heart because I meant every word of it.

“I want to hold you and kiss in all the ways you’d allow me to Jihyo, but I’m afraid. I feel all my self-control fading when you kiss me. When you touch me. When I hear you whimper my name. I’m afraid I won’t be able to stop us if things go any further. I don’t want to do anything that we might regret.”

I hear worry in her voice, that doesn’t need to be there. “Do you remember what you said to me that night we were both full of fear of the unknown Mina?” “I... Ye... Yes, I remember.” She’s still has uncertainty laced in her voice. I pull her down so that her forehand is resting against mine.

“You told me you didn’t mind what we did as long as it was with me right?” She slowly nodded her head. “Well you must know that I feel the same way too. I’m sorry if I made you think anything other than that. I freaked out that night because I thought I had offended you somehow. I wasn’t sure myself or what I wanted. I’m still learning things about myself and what it truly means to be in a relationship with you. I’m scared to of what the future holds but I know one thing for certain. I love you Mina. I want to experience everything that life has to offer with you. All the ups and downs, all the joys and sorrows. It has to be with you. You know in a lot of ways you were my first kiss because not only did you kiss my lips, but you kissed my heart with your love. You’ve singlehandedly managed to disrupt my life and save me from myself. For that I’m eternally grateful to you.”

 She looks like she’s on the verge of crying. “I mean what I say Mina.” I gently swipe away any runaway tears from her eyes. “Please don’t cry Mina. I only want to see that beautiful smile of yours.” I give her lips a few sweet lingering kisses. “Jihyo.” she moans.

I have to break the kiss to release a whimper of my own when she slowly rocks herself into me. “Jihyo I... I want to... “Tell me what you want Mina. I must know.” Desperation slips out of my mouth so quickly you’d think I’d be ashamed of myself, but I’m not.

“My skin yearns for yours. My hands demand to explore every inch of your body. My ears long to hear you cry out my name. My eyes crave to see you, clothed in only a smile. My lips want to be the only reason your writhing beneath me. But most importantly my soul I wants to satisfy all the desires in your heart Jihyo.”

 

Oh things are heating up for these two ^^ I tried to make the ending as intimate as i possiably could. I hope I did a well enough job with it. Let me know what you'd like to see in the next chapter.

Also what do you guys think about Jihyo's past? Are you happy that she finally has someone to finally love her like she deserves to be loved?