Mayday

Daring Woman

Hello all =D I'm part with the second part of this story ^^ amd I didn't make you wait too long did I? lol I hope this makes up for the saddbess i caused in the last chapter lol Jihyo is lost but with a little (A LOT) of help from her friends will she be able to get her MinMin back?  =D 

 

 

 

How does one cope with the loss of the one they love? I’ve asked myself that question a million times over. It’s the first thing I think about when I wake, and my last thought when I close my eyes at night.

It’s complete hell to have to live without her by my side. Then again, I wouldn’t consider what I’ve been reduced to as living. I want so desperately to reach out and touch her. To tell her how sorry I am for this pain I’ve caused the both of us.

But every time I try to talk to her she avoids me like I’m some horrible disease. I try to speak her name, but my tongue fails me when she looks at me with disgust. I’ve bought her countless flowers, only to find them in the garbage beside her desk.

I’ve tried to visit her at her home only for her to shut the door in my face. I’ve put forth my best efforts to make all her favorite meals with little notes of how awful I feel written inside them. But she only shoves them back into my hands.

It cuts me like a knife, yet I could never blame her for it. I can’t imagine how much it hurt her when those faithful words flew out of my mouth. If I could, I’d go back in time and rewrite all my mistakes. I’d show her there is no one better than me, to love her.

Why didn’t I have enough courage to say how my heart feels about her? I hate how cowardly I am. I truly haven’t changed that much since childhood. Maybe... her mother is right and he and her would make a great couple.

Before I knew it, I felt the familiar sting of my tears swell in my eyes. The only comfort I could provide myself, was too wrap myself tightly in my favorite blanket. The one she gave to me for my birthday.

She told I needed to use it whenever she’s not here to hold me at night. But she warned me not to get to comfortable with it, because it would make her jealous. She’s always saying cute things like that to get me to smile.

Right now, I need her arms around me but that isn’t going to happen. I’ve stared at my ceiling for so long now; I’m surprised that it hasn’t cracked yet. I know tonight will be another sleepless night. It’s been like this for the past two weeks now.

I wonder how her date went. Did he hold the door open for her? Did he pull her chair out for her? Did they eat at a fancy restaurant? Does he know what her favorite flower is? Did he mention how pretty she looks? Did ... did he try to kiss what is… was mine? And just like that my anger raises at myself. I should be the one in his place. I feel so far away from her.

I don’t know how long it was before I tried to close my eyes  but my phone buzzed. I know I shouldn’t get my hopes up, but I couldn’t help it. I’d believe in miracles if she would at least talk to me.

I quickly grab my phone off my dresser and hope that I’m right. Much to my dismay it was only Sana. I would have easily thrown my phone back on my dresser if it hadn’t been for how her message really stuck with me.

Sana: You’re an idiot.

Jihyo: Hello to you too.

Sana: Hello, but you’re still a fool.

Jihyo: She told you about what happened am I right?

Sana: Of course, she did, and I can’t believe that happened. What exactly were you thinking?

Jihyo: I don’t know. It happened way too fast and before I knew it I agreed with her mom. I know I’m stupid, but I didn’t know what to do.

Sana: I agree. You are stupid

Jihyo: Is that all you have to say? Because we’ve established that already.

Sana: Sorry I thought it needed mentioning again.

Jihyo: Have you spoken with her lately?

Sana: Yes, I have

Jihyo: How is she doing? I must know. It’s driving me crazy. She won’t talk to me.

Sana: Being in her position it’s understandable, but I hate seeing what this is doing to her.

Jihyo: God I messed up so badly with her. She must hate me.

Sana: I can guarantee you that she doesn’t hate you. I don’t think hate is a feeling she could ever feel. She’s mostly disappointed and frustrated in you.

Jihyo: Damn it. I don’t deserve her in my life.

Sana: I wouldn’t say that. I mean I think you both need each other. Its just mistakes were made and need to be fixed.

Jihyo: Tell me what to do Sana. I’m desperate to have her back in my arms.

Sana: Well I guess I could help. I mean you two are my friends and my Dahyun would never forgive me if I didn’t help you.

Jihyo: Thank you Sana so much. You don’t know how much it means to me.

Sana: I have an idea. You see Dahyun and I went through something similar.

Jihyo: Really? Do you mind sharing it with me?

Sana: Well as you know Dahyun’s family is very religious and you can imagine how they reacted when she told them about us.

Jihyo: What did you two do?

Sana: Well we tried to convince them that we were in love with each other, but they were still furious at her.

Jihyo: It must have hurt her so much.

Sana: It did, but not as much as it did when they wanted her to choose between them and me.

Jihyo: She choose you.

Sana: That she did, but it still doesn’t take away from the fact they still refuse to see her because of me. I feel so guilty because of that, so I make sure that we have regular meetings with my parents.  I understand why you did what you did. I probably would have done the same as you if it hadn’t been for her. She never made me feel like I wasn’t loved and wanted by her.

J: I can’t believe let her mother get to me that way.

Sana:  Well now is the time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and get what’s rightfully yours.

Jihyo: You’re right. I must prove to her that I’m worthy of her love.

Sana: Good girl. Now how do you plan on doing that?

Jihyo:  I... I don’t know... I haven’t thought that far. Honestly if you hadn’t texted me, I would have never gotten as much enthusiasm as I have now. Thank you for that.

Sana: It’s no problem. That’s what friends are for.

Jihyo:  I have her to thank for that... I must get her back.

Sana: Hmm I like this side of you. So, I’ll let you in on a little secret.

Jihyo: What is it? Please tell me. Is it about the date she had with him Saturday? A... Are they going on a second date?

Sana: She hasn’t gone the first date yet.

Jihyo: What really?! But I thought it already happened.

Sana: It was supposed to, but as it just so happens one of her dear friends was sick. She didn’t have anyone to take care of her, so she had Mina reschedule it for this weekend...

Jihyo: Oh God that’s terrible. I hope her friend is doing well.

Sana: I’m doing lovey, my dear.

Jihyo: I don’t understand.

Sana: I’m said friend and you’re welcome.

Jihyo: You did that for me?

Sana: Of course not, well maybe, but more for her. Anyone could see she didn’t want to go on that date. Except you apparently…

Jihyo: Thank you so much for that I owe you everything

Sana: Don’t thank me, it was Dahyun’s idea. But if you want to thank us you know what you must do.

Jihyo: I do. I just don’t know how yet.

Sana: There lies part two of the secret. We know where it’s going to be held at. Dahyun and I have an idea of how to get you two back together.

Jihyo: Which is?...

Sana: Don’t worry about that. Just be ready by 7 this Saturday. Leave the rest up to us. Where something nice too.

Jihyo: Should I be worried?

Sana: Not at all my dear… lol

 

 

 

When Sana said her and Dahyun had a plan, I didn’t think we were literally going to the café they’d be coming to. “What are we doing here Sana?” I questioned. We had taken refuge in a small booth in the back. It was the perfect hiding place. You could basically see everyone that entered the cafe.

“Well my silly girl, we’re here to help you get Mina back.” “Yes, unnie we want to see you two happy again. It’s obvious you two belong together.” I really have some of the best friends anyone could have ever asked for. With them I can finally feel happiness fill my heart.

“I owe you two a big dinner for this.” “Can we get a chocolate cake to go along with that?” It warms my heart at how Dahyun can be so childlike. “I’ll make two just for you.” I can see why Sana fell for her bright smile. “Awesome this plan has to work. My deserts are counting on it.”

Speaking of which Sana never did tell me what exactly our plan was. “I have two questions for you Sana. What is this so-called plan of yours and why did you tell me to wear a low-cut shirt and a push-up bra? I doubt that something like that would concern Mina now.”

“You told her to wear a push-up bra?” It seems that Dahyun was in the dark on that as well. “The plan is to sit and watch the two until the perfect moment comes. When that happens, all you have to do is pounce.” She says coolly as she takes a small sip of her drink.

I looked over at Dahyun and we both wore the same expression of utter disbelief. What does she think I am, an animal? “Sana you told me you and Jihyo unnie already talked this over.” I watch as she chokes on her soda. I can’t say that didn’t give me some sort of comfort.

“Oh well, you see that was a bit of a white lie to get you both here.” She said laughing nervously. I’m doomed there’s no way I can confront them. “I have... I must go. This was a huge mistake.”

“I must agree with Jihyo unnie. How can you think this half-baked plan of yours would have any chance of working?” She took a moment to stare off into space. That’s never a good sign in my book.

“That’s a good question. I wasn’t really thinking.” “You never do.” Dahyun was quick to retort. “Aww my little Dahyunie, don’t be upset with me. I know this will all work out in the end.”

Again, Dahyun and I weren’t convinced. Ignoring that fact, I asked her my last question. “Why did you tell me to wear what I’m wearing?” “Yes, I’m curious about that also Sana.” The way her voice is stained I would be scared if I were Sana.

“Oh, about that. Well that wasn’t entirely for Mina.” That little smirk and seductive eyes of hers didn’t sit so well with me and apparently neither did it with Dahyun.

In an instant Dahyun had pinched her side. “Oww!!! What was that for?” “That’s for you being you.” For the life of me I don’t know how she manages to put up with Sana. I’m even more thankful that Mina doesn’t behave like that.

“Aww is my little muffin jealous.” “Hardly.” She pulled away when Sana tried to hug her. “Now don’t be like that. You know I’m only kidding. You’re the only woman that I see.” “Whatever.” Dahyun rolls her eyes but I can tell she secretly enjoys it.

“But how are we going to help Jihyo unnie?” “Like I said we just stick to the plan.” Why is so adamant about this plan of hers? There’s no way it’ll ever work out.

“Yeah... No, I can’t do that. What if I ruin their date and her mother gets mad at her.” I can tell she was becoming annoyed at me, but I don’t want to cause anymore trouble for her than I already have. “That’s the whole point of the plan Jihyo.”

“I... I can’t do this. You don’t understand how awful I feel. I don’t want anything else bad to happen to her because of me.” I know I’ll regret this, but I’ve made up my mind. Somehow, I’ll come up with a better plan than this one.

“Wait! You can’t!” I was just about to leave the table when I felt Sana harshly yank me back down. “What’s the deal Sana? I told you I couldn’t do this. Why...” She silences me with a point of her finger.

“Because they’re here. Quick hide behind the menus.” She tells us. Boy if this doesn’t look suspicious then I don’t know what does. “Great now what do we do now mastermind.” I scoff as I said that.

“Just play it cool and act natural.” “How am I supposed to do that when I can’t see?” I’m starting to think this plan isn’t even half-baked. “How about we all take a quick peek Jihyo unnie?” For once someone has a reasonable idea. A quick peek won’t hurt right I asked myself.

Boy was I wrong. It took all I had not to drop my menu and admire this goddess in all her beauty. If I said it once I’ll say it again, she looks stunning with her hair tied up.

Oh, how I’ve missed having her in my embrace, under my fingertips. Her lips on my lips on mine. Giving me the sweetest kiss. My ears long to hear those soft giggles as we have a tickle fight.

My eyes are draw to her dress. It’s a very elegant blue dress. Not to fancy yet not to casual either. Blue is very lovely color on her. I could stare at her all day long and never get tired of it.

“Do you mind closing your mouth Jihyo? I don’t want someone to slip and fall on your drool.” Sana was right for a change. I can’t give up our location. “What do I do now? I can’t leave.”

“Like I said we sit back and wait.” “Like creeps hiding behind menus?” Dahyun chipped in. A heavy sigh is heard from Sana as she rubs her temples. “Why do you two think I chose this specific spot? Look they’re already sitting down, and they have no way of knowing that we’re here.”

 I looked over and sure enough she was right. I could see her, but she would have a very difficult time in spotting us. “We can put the menus away now. There’s no way they’ll see us.” Sana said again.

“I don’t know about this plan Sana. I mean what if she’ll enjoy this date and... ow! That’s my foot you stepped on Sana!” I forgot we were in a public place, so I quickly lowered my voice. Hopefully Mina didn’t catch us.

“You really are an idiot Jihyo. Do you really think one date will ever persuade her heart? If you do, then you really don’t deserve her.” I couldn’t stop the gasp from escaping my mouth. What she said seemed so real that it physically paralyzed me.

“I hate to agree with this one but she’s right Jihyo unnie. You must have more faith in Mina unnie. Having faith is what kept Sana unnie and I together. Heaven knows I could do so much better.”

“See Jihyo I already told ...” It took a couple of seconds for her to connect the dots.  “What do you mean you could do better?” Both Dahyun and I couldn’t contain our laughter at Sana, especially when she pouts like she does.

“I want what you two have.” It surprised me when I felt Sana’s hand on mine. You already do.” It wasn’t a second later that Dahyun followed suit with holding my hand. “You just have to realize it yourself, Jihyo unnie.”

They’re right. I had everything I’d ever need in this world when she held me in her arms. Friendship, comfort, security. But most of all I had her love. I’d do anything to have those things back.

“Okay I’ll wait. But when would be a good time for me to revel myself?” Without skipping a beat Sana spoke up. “Preferably before they start making out.” In an instance both her feet were stepped on. Owww! What’s wrong with you and Dahyun? Can’t you take a joke?”

“Please don’t listen to her unnie. I know you’ll know the exact moment to act. Just search your heart.” I’m grateful to have Dahyun here. “Thank you for the comforting words Dahyun, I really need them.” “Think nothing of it unnie. I just want to see you happy again.”

“What about my feet? They want to be happy again too.” “Ignore her unnie, she’ll be alright. Let’s just observe how it goes okay unnie?” “Okay. I’m glad you’re here Dahyun.”

It was slight, but I still heard Sana let out a long sigh. Dahyun was right she’s cute when you . “Okay enough chitchat you two we’ve got work to do.” And so, it began. I felt kind bad watching her like this but it’s the only way I can show her that I need her in my life.

For the most part it was an ordinary date. A quick glance in his eyes. Nothing like the long gazes she gives me. It’s like a blinking game whenever her and I glance at each other.

She gives him slight nods of her head whenever he spoke. She’s still so polite even in this situation. It makes me fall even harder for her charms.

That typical smile of hers is one she gives to everyone she meets. Her gummy smiles are meant for me only. I can tell he’s interested in her and it makes me sick to my stomach.

“You know if seeing them together makes you upset, then you should step in. If not, it won’t be long before my legs fall asleep.” One doesn’t need supersonic hearing to hear the sigh Dahyun gives her.

“You’re not helping the situation Sana.” “But it’s true. How am I supposed to drive home if I can’t feel my legs?” “That’s not important right now Jihyo unnie needs us.” “And I need my legs, or do you intend to carry me all the way home?”

All their bickering almost caused me to miss an act of treason that made my blood boil. That… that boy actually had the nerve to touch her hands. The same hands that protected me from danger. The same ones that held on to mine whenever I was feeling down or sad. The same ones that need to be in mine now.

That was the last straw. I couldn’t bare the look on her face when he did. She flinched yet he still wouldn’t let it go. How could you not notice that? Not only is this boy dumb but he’s also blind as well.

That’s when my body propelled itself towards them. I can still hear the faith cheering from Sana and the pleading of Dahyun telling her to be quiet. Before I knew it, I was standing at their table.

“Ji… Jihyo what are you doing here?” I ignored her question and locked eyes with this beast. “And just who might you be and just why have you interrupted our date?” I hate his voice but most importantly I hate how he’s still holding on to her.

The time to stop running and being a coward has come. I’m sure Sana is having herself a ball watching me now. But I can’t blame her I’ve been acting foolish all this time. With one deep breath I steady myself.

"My name is Jihyo and I’d appreciate it if you’d take your hands off my girlfriend."

 

 

I would like to thank all my new subcribers <3 and of course the readers that have stuck with me for this long. You guys are the best and i'll continue to write you a better story. Please let me know how you think this chapter went ^^ And........

 

STAN DREAMCATHER AND THEIR NEW ALBUM ALONE IN THE CITY <3