Chapter 7

A Billionaire's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 21th, 2016 9:30 pm

It was a fine day today in Jeju island. It was totally worth leaving the week long snow back in Seoul. Even in the winter Jeju Island stayed warm with a soft breeze. The weather was gorgeous today. Blue skies, no wind and perfect temperature. Perfect for a beach party. Jessica streched her arms into the air. For the first time in awhile she slept good. While streching she felt something clinging on her waist. She felt hair softly tickling on her exposed collarbone and cold air of breath going through her neck.

One arm wrapped around her shoulder while the other arm around her waist. Jessica glanced at the figure whose arms these belong to. Tiffany was still sleeping. She looked beautiful and Jessica couldn't take away her eyes away from her. Despite the heaviness in her stomach, she fluttered at the feeling of Tiffany's body pressed against her. Tiffany's touch made the room warmer and the morning better than ever before.

Tiffany slowly started to wake up but she was still in a sleepy state with her eyes closed. Jessica felt her soft skin and the gentle squeeze of Tiffany on her.  A touch of her soft skin was all it took for Jessica to have painful memories back from her childhood. A touch of her soft skin was all it took for Jessica to burst into tears but she held it back atleast she tried but one tear escaped and fell onto Tiffany's arm. She wrapped her arms around Tiffany.

She felt this blackness come over and just another squeeze from Tiffany. Just like a blanket of warmth, a blanket of Tiffany she felt safe and protected. It made her eyes feel heavier and heavier and eventually she fell asleep slowly. Rubbing her tired eyes with the insides of her palms. Tiffany lazily rolled her eyes open. The first thing she notice when her eyes are open is Jessica sleeping peacefully next to her. Hugging her.

Even though tiffany thought Jessica wasn't aware that she hugged her. The unknowing hug was a simple gesture of affection. Perhaps the beginning of something called love or was she overthinking.. She can't be the first one to fall in love but the feeling of Jessica body so close to hers soothed her more than she expected. She gently rubbed her arms.

She studied every detail fo Jessica's face but stopped when she noticed a stream of teardrop going down on her face towards her neck and onto her arm. She wiped it away from her arm and then from Jessica's neck towards her cheek and lastly her eyes. She smiled sadly. '' Who did this to you? '' Tiffany asked. 

She unwrapped herself from Jessica and sat up on bed put on a hoodie but leaving her bag open with clothes. Tiffany walked downstair when she witness the girls eating breakfast already. '' Thank you for waking me up while you all eat breakfast. '' Tiffany said with a sarcastic tone. '' It's 11 am already you don't expect us to eat when you wake up, while we woke up at 9 am right. '' Sooyoung said while munching on her fried potatoes. Tiffany rolled her eyes. '' You could wake me up. '' Tiffany pouted.

'' Don't be a baby and sit down. I'll fill up your plate. '' Sunny said and went towards the kitchen to grab a plate with breakfast. After a few minutes an enormous plate with eggs, ham and fried potatoes were served. A bowl of fruit next to the plate. Tiffany smiled happily. '' Thank you, bestie. '' and she started eating.

'' You are scolding us but you didn't even wake up, Sica. '' Taeyeon said. Tiffany stopped eating. '' Omo, I forgot. '' The girls giggled and Tiffany dashed back to the room she shared with the person she was suppose to wake up. When she opened the door she noticed that Jessica was already awake, sitting up on bed staring into her hands while holding a necklace. A necklace that looked familiar for both of them. 

'' What are you doing with my necklace? '' Tiffany asked and stood infront of Jessica. Jessica didn't keep away her eyes from the necklace. '' Who gave t-this to you? '' Jessica stuttered. '' A friend. '' Tiffany said and quickily grabbed the necklace. the room went quiet. '' you don't know her. '' Tiffany said confused why does Jessica want to know who gave this to her. '' It's nice right. '' Tiffany smiled. No words came out of Jessica's mouth, not even a sound or movement. 

It was awkward. '' Breakfast is ready, you should come down. '' Tiffany said. she put her necklace back in her bag while leaving the room with Jessica still in it. '' Why does it look so familiar.. '' Jessica softly said. '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter