Chapter 11

A Billionaire's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

I love you. I keep repeating these words in my head ready to tell you over and over again. Ready to tell you how much I'm still in love with you but you won't let me. You think it will ruin us again and that we should stay friends. It hurts.. knowing I finally found the love of my life again and not being able to hold you or kiss you.

'' You lost. You are the first one to say I love you.. remember. '' Jessica said with a small smile visible on her face.

I did lose but I am happy I lost just so I could show you how much you still mean to me. Just so I could show you that you never left my heart once and no one could replace you in it. Sooyeon you are the love of my life and I will get you back.. whatever it takes. No one will stand in my way.

End of Tiffany's POV

December 19th, 2016 09:00 am

'' Seohyun! '' Jessica yelled in her office calling her secretary. Seohyun got up from her desk and went into Jessica's office. '' Yes, Sica-unnie. '' Seohyun answered and stopped infront of her desk. '' Can you make sure all Blanc & Eclare employees are at the conference room on the 15th floor by 10:00 am. '' Jessica asked. '' Yes Sica-unnie I'll make sure everyone is there. '' Seohyun answered and quickily left her office to inform everyone.

30 minutes later the stairs and elevators of Blanc & Eclare were full with employees making way towards the conference room. Everybody was curious why the CEO of Blanc & Eclare called everyone to meet at the conference room. Jessica smiled. '' Good Job Seohyun. ''. Jessica said while walking towards the conference with Seohyun walking next to her. Seohyun smiled back.

'' Why do you think Sica called everyone to meet there? '' Yuri asked the girls from the designing departement. '' I don't know maybe she decided to fire everyone. '' Sooyoung said while Tiffany shrugged. '' Maybe she has something important to tell everyone. '' Tiffany said the obvious. ''No , sherlock. '' Yuri rolled her eyes. Tiffany blushed out of embarrasement. Not long after the girls arrived at the conference room.

The conference room was big, one of the biggest conference room in the whole world maybe. Everyone was seated on a chair towards the stage. The girls took a seat in the front which was specially reserved for the designing departement. '' We are VIP. '' Sooyoung said loudly teasing the other employees. '' Sica does this every year once and everytime she tells something new. It's either bad or good news. '' Yuri said.

'' Doing what? '' Tiffany asked. '' Inviting everyone to the conference room, I think she doesn't even know have of the employees and some of them haven't even seen her in reallife. Why do you think they are all excited. '' Yuri said and pointed a few rows behind her to an exciting group of girls.

Tiffany looked behind her. You could so on their face expressions that they were excited but nervous at the same time to finally meet the CEO of Blanc & Eclare. '' It's a once in a year opportunity and people are going to try to impress her today. '' Sooyoung said. '' But she won't even spare a glance at anyone if you are here. '' Yuri said while looking at Tiffany. '' Me? '' Tiffany looked confused. '' When we hangout with all the girls she only pays attention to you like we aren't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter