Chapter 1

A Billionaire's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 October 13th, 2016

After a 14 hour flight from America the plane finally arrived at its destination. '' Ladies and Gentleman, Welcome to South-Korea, Local time 2:00 pm. For you safety and comfort, please remain seated till the captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt Sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is save for you to move about. '' A steward said through the microphone.

A beautiful milky white skinned girl around her 20s stood outside waiting for her best friend to pick her up from the airport. Breathing the fresh air of South-Korea in with a wide, bright eye-smile. Grabbing attention from people with her eye-smile without noticing. She smiled even wider when she saw couples reuniting again and greeting each other with hugs and kisses. Isn't love great she thought.

At the age of 18, Tiffany studied Fashion and Design at UCLA university. She graduated three months ago and was immediatly looking for a job. A miracle happened when she saw an ad on her favorite fashion blog that Blanc & Eclare is hiring employees. She signed up for it without second thoughts. 

Not only that Tiffany thought maybe she could meet the CEO of Blanc & Eclare Jessica Jung. Jessica is well known in the businessworld because her brand is worth billions. Before she took over Blanc & Eclare her father was the CEO untill he retired. The brand wasn't worth billions then, Jessica did it all herself. Tiffany has been admiring her for years.

She was excited, happy and couldn't wait to start her new job at Blanc & Eclare. It was her dream job, she was always interested in Fashion and she is a huge fan of Blanc & eclare clothing line. Also she'll finally reunite with her childhood and best friend Lee Sunny. She closed her eyes again enjoying the fresh air that passed by her.

'' Fany, Fany, Tiffany~'' A voice interrupted her thoughts. She opened her eyes and was meeted by her cute, short best friend sunny. They engulfed into a tight hug. '' I missed you so much Sunny-ya~''.'' I missed you too fany~''. They grabbed Tiffany's luggage and placed it into Sunny's car. '' Woow, Sunny that is one beautiful car. ''. 

It was the Mercedes AMG GT in black. Sunny giggled. '' I know right, my boss gave it to me. ''. They both stepped into the car and Sunny drove away from the airport '' She just gave you this car, just like that? ''. Tiffany said admiring the car from inside. Sunny nodded. '' I'm irresistable. ''.

'' What did you do? '' Tiffany leaned towards sunny looking at her with piercing eyes. Sunny side glanced at her. She knows if Tiffany looks at her that way she can't hide the truth. '' I seduced her into buying me a new car. '' Sunny giggled. '' Bad girl, I can't believe she bought that. Isn't she suppose to be smart and alert being the CEO of the Kim's company and all. '' Tiffany said. 

'' She has a crush on me that's why. '' Sunny said. '' You are lucky I wonder if my boss will have a crush on me when I work there. I'll get everything I want then. '' Tiffany joked. '' She has to believe in love first then. ''. Tiffany frowned '' She doesn't believe in love, why? ''. Sunny shrugged '' I have no idea my boss always complains about it since they are best friends and all. ''. 

'' That's odd. '' Tiffany said. Sunny nodded. Who doesn't believe in love? love is the greatest thing in the world. Love isn't just something it's a feeling. A real feeling. Isn't it nice to know that the person you love will someday will be your husband or wife. That the person you love will always be right there beside you. '' She must've experienced something bad for her to not believe in love. '' Tiffany said.

Sunny nodded again. '' She did.. anyway~ Talking about love how are you and nickhkun doing. '' Sunny said excited. Tiffany shook her head. '' We broke up. ''. '' Omo why? '' Sunny asked curious. '' He isn't the one. '' Tiffany said while staring out from the window. '' I liked him.. I really did but I just didn't have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter