Chapter 8

A Billionaire's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though the party at the beach was over Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon, Sunny and Tiffany continued the party in the house waking up the other girls who joined the party again. Jessica wanted to party along, she wanted to have fun but she couldn't not when so many thoughts are going through her head. She glanced at the group of friends she has. 

The girls are all talking about their childhoods. They didn't ask Jessica because they know she doesn't like to talk about it. All the girls know about Jessica's childhood. All the girls know why she is the person who she is now and the fact that the person who made her this way might be sitting in the same room with her was making her sick.

'' Tiffany, doesn't like to talk about her childhood. '' Sunny said after Sooyoung asked Tiffany about it. Tiffany showed a gloomy expression. '' Why, did something bad happen? '' Seohyun asked curious. Tiffany nodded. '' My childhood wasn't the greatest and I did some things I'm not proud off. Talking about it will make me feel down and I feel like you girls will see me as someone who needs to be fixed like a broken toy.  '' Tiffany said and lowered her head.

Jessica was eyeing the girl sharply. She too wanted to know what happened in the past with Tiffany. The girl was obviously hurt and Jessica didn't like it one bit. '' It's better if you just acknowledge the mistake you make instead of running away from it while not talking about it. It might help, unnie. '' Seohyun said. The girls agreed. '' You can tell us we won't judge you, Fany. '' Yuri said and patted her hair.

Tiffany nervously started and told them where she grew up, she told them about her mother's death and how her father has changed ever since. '' He started to work alot to avoid being in the house and started to drink whenever he stepped one foot in it. Luckily he only drank when I was in my room but everytime I could hear him throwing things and screaming words about my mother. I felt like I couldn't do anything to help him.. we started talking less, I once didn't even see him for a week when we were both home the whole time. But he was like a lesson I should learn about. I had to stay positive not only for the sake of me but also for the sake of my mom. For me everything started to get better when I stayed positive and I had cheerfull sunny bunny by my side. '' Tiffany smiled at Sunny and she smiled back. The girls smiled.

'' Everything went well for one year. I gained alot of friends over the year. I met a girl one day at the playground, I was fourteen I think... She was so beautiful but she had this aura around her, she seemed cold and a complete but in reality she was shy and so fragile. You seriously can't judge a book by it's cover.  I took a interest in her and we started to become friends. Best friends. We told each other everything, we met up everyday. We were always beside each other. ''. Tiffany sincerely smiled thinking about this girl.

This sounded very familiar for some of the girls but they didn't think much of it. '' We made a promise, a promise that we will always stay beside it each other but I broke the promise we made. I had no choice, my father wanted to start a new life not in South-Korea. He made the decision to move back to the USA without my permission and rebuild our relationship. I really wanted to start over with my father but I didn't wanted to move to the USA and break the promise I made to her but I couldn't stay in South-Korea alone. I was scared to tell her that I would be leaving, I was scared she would hate me because I will break the promise we made so I didn't tell her. I started to avoid her, I stopped talking to her thinking that she would leave and forget about everything we had. I didn't realize while I was doing that, that I was already completely in love with her since the day I met her. '' A tear escaped from Tiffany's eyes. Unknowing that a certain CEO was tearing too.  Hoping that this story wasn't connected to her.

The girls comforted Tiffany. Frustration started to build in Jessica and she felt like any moment she could explode. Jessica took a deep breath. She wanted to let it out, she wanted to vent it out but something was holding her back. Jessica doesn't want to show anyone on the world to know she has a weakness. And that weakness was love..

Jessica was troubled, it was nothing new to her she has been feeling troubled for ten years. However this time it was different, it was worse. She was lost and confused, she has so many questions and no answers. She became jittery and anxious and started to bite her nails. Taeyeon observed her from a distance. She noticed something was up with Jessica. 

'' Sica, can I talk to you for a second. '' Taeyeon whispered into Jessica's ear. '' Ah.. yea. '' Jessica nodded. The girls walked towards Taeyeon's room. Taeyeon locked the door so that no one could barch into the room. '' What's wrong, best? '' Taeyeon asked carefully. '' Nothing why? '' Jessica started to feel more anxious and lied.

'' You can't lie to me. '' Taeyeon rolled her eyes. '' You are acting different.  '' Taeyeon eyed Jessica carefully. '' It's nothing, really. '' Jessica said. '' I'm just tired.. I guess. ''. '' Who am I to you, Jessica? '' Taeyeon asked. '' My best friend, Taeyeon why are you asking? '' Jessica asked confused. '' I am your best friend, that means I will always be here for you, I will always lend my shoulder to you, I  will always listen to you. Then why can't you tell me what's up with you. It's upsetting that you don't trust me enough to tell me with whatever you are dealing with. '' Taeyeon said upset.

Taeyeon was right Jessica thought. She has been keeping everything in and haven't been telling her best friend anything. Jessica took a deep breath and closed her eyes. '' I think I found her. '' Jessica whispered. '' Found who? '' Taeyeon asked curious. '' Miyoung.. '' Taeyeon widened her eyes. '' No way! Where is she? ''. '' I can't tell you yet because I don't know if the person I think it is, it really is.. '' Jessica lips started to tremble.

'' Who is it? '' Taeyeon asked. '' I think it's Tiffany. '' Jessica answered. '' Tiffany? really? how? '' Taeyeon said she couldn't believe it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter