Chapter 4

A Billionaire's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blanc & Eclare month review

BLANC & ECLARE winter collection Fashion Show which was held in Paris, France was a huge success. The venue for Blanc & Eclare was Snow Wonderland themed. Long white walls covered with snow and snow falling from the ceiling. Many stars around the world witnessing another masterpiece that the CEO of Blanc & Eclare Jessica Jung and her creative designers have made. Jessica kept company with other major stars at the fashion show including Kim Taeyeon.

Jessica Jung brings her flair for design and love of the classic aesthetic to her fashion line, BLANC & ECLARE. BLANC & ECLARE’s unique point of view is best described as the modern classic. This sensibility is revealed in each item. Defined by clean silhouettes and interesting detail, all items in the winter collection is reflected Jessica’s personal taste and inspirations.

Introducing the most glamorous items the Vostok (Black), Yukon (Navy), Mayon (Ivory) and Chamonix (Camel) and many more. In three days of release almost all the clothes were sold out that's the power and popularity the brand has but it never happened this fast before. As expected of BLANC & ECLARE. Forbes magazine named Jessica the World's top-performing CEO of 2016.

Jessica's fashion brand BLANC & ECLARE continues to stand out among the rest of its competitors placing 1st, three years in a row on a recent list of the best celebrity entrepreneurship businesses in the world. The CEO/designer made headlines after sales in one particular store reportedly accumulated 100,000 USD profit in a single hour.

Jessica is a famous person in the fashion world. She is a favorite among the press. Every article that came out in the past month was about her or the company. Many people from press wanted to have a interview but as always Jessica declined. Jessica isn't a huge fan of the press and she will never be. She only does interviews thrice a year if she feels like it.

Jessica was now laying on her bed staring at the ceiling. She was happy. The fashion show went great and the after party was fun. A tiny smile appeared on her face when thoughts bring her back to the day she decided to make fashion her career.. her life. She took a quick shower and fell asleep after.

November 16th, 2016

" It's been 10 years since I've been here and nothing has changed. '' Tiffany said while sitting on a bench eating ice cream next to Sunny. The two girls decided to visit their old hometown. '' I'm glad nothing has changed. '' Sunny smiled. Tiffany was happy that she could still witness the playground as it's original state. The playground where she use to play with her old friends after school or during weekends. 

She still remembers all of them and wonder where the years has brought them. Especially that one person she met one week before she unexpectedly moved to the USA. It is a funny story actually the girl and Tiffany were the complete opposite of each other. Tiffany is bubbly, loud and all smiles while the girl was reserved, quiet, shy but cold. 

'' You still remember her.. '' Sunny asked. Tiffany nodded. '' She was one special friend. ''. Sunny agreed. '' I remember you always talked about her during school but we never even met her once, seen her face or heared her voice. I don't even know her name. Back then I thought you went crazy and started imagining things. It scared me. '' Sunny giggled. Tiffany joined her. '' I sometimes felt I was. '' Tiffany smiled.

Flashback 10 years ago

Two little girls around the age 14 are on the swings the back and forth motion of the swing was relaxing and exciting. The sensations of flying and falling makes swings thrilling. One was enjoying the swing with a huge smile while the other kept her joy inside like she always has. '' I love this playground so much especially the swings, I hope it will stay here in 10 years too. '' The black-haired little girl said with a smile.  

The two little girls only know each for a  two weeks and it felt like they knew each other since diapers. The cold girl just moved to South-Korea with her family two weeks ago and the first place she went to was the playground with her little sister. There she met the black-haired girl and some other children which she doesn't remember their names of since she doesn't care. 

'' I hope you and I will stay together in 10 years too, Miyoung '' The cold little girl said. '' Ofcourse we will, silly. '' Miyoung jumped off her swing and stopped infront of the cold little girl. '' I will always stay with you, Sooyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter