Chapter 2

A Billionaire's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 14th, 2016

The three girls finally arrived at Blanc & Eclare building. '' Tiffany-sii because this is your first day and you are a good friend of my sunny I will guide you through the building. I need to visit my best friend anyway. '' Taeyeon said. '' Ah.. Thank you but just call me Tiffany or Fany whatever you prefer, Taeyeon-sii. '' Tiffany smiled. '' Same goes to you then just call me Taeyeon or Tae, Fany Fany Tiffany~ '' Taeyeon smiled back.

'' Only I can call her like that. '' Sunny pouted and walked over to the entrance of Blanc & Eclare building. The two other girls giggled and followed her to the entrance. Taeyeon reached and intertwined her hands with Sunny and linked her arm with Tiffany. '' I shall lead the way ladies. '' Taeyeon said. The two girls rolled their eyes but smiled after. Together they walked over to the reception.

'' Goodmorning Hara did Sica arrive? '' Taeyeon asked. '' She hasn't arrived yet. '' Hara answered. '' That's weird she usually arrives before 10 right? '' Taeyeon asked. '' Yes she usually does but you need to ask Seohyun for more information. '' Hara politely answered. '' Oh Ok.. This is Tiffany she'll be working here starting today. '' Taeyeon said.

'' Oh.. I've heard you are in the designing departement right? Nice to meet you I'm Goo Hara. '' Hara bowed towards Tiffany. Tiffany bowed. '' I am.. nice to meet you Hara-sii. '' Tiffany smiled. Hara smiled back. For some reason Sunny didn't like Hara she gave off a bad vibe which she couldn't explain. The three girls decided to leave Hara to work and entered the elevator.

Taeyeon pressed the button to floor 20 where Jessica's office is placed. Taeyeon knows this building from head to toe. She always visit Jessica and they are business partneers. Because Taeyeon's company has alot of famous idols and Blanc & Eclare is their sponsor. They can both promote each other through the idol and clothes. 

After awhile they arrived at floor 20. They walked out of the elevator and made way towards Jessica's secretary Seohyun. Jessica, Taeyeon and Seohyun both went to school together only Taeyeon and Jessica graduated a year early. Also their families are close friends. The girls walked over to the secretary's desk where Seohyun was having a phonecall.

She pointed her finger towards them signaling that she's on the phone and will talk with them in a minute. After 2 minutes the phonecall was done. '' Annyeong Tae-unnie, Sunny-unnie and Tiffany-sii '' Seohyun smiled and bowed. '' How do you know who she is? '' Taeyeon asked. '' I'm Sica-unnie secretary ofcourse I know everyone who steps a foot into this building. '' Seohyun answered.

'' Oh yea.. I forgot. Anyway did Sica contact you? '' Taeyeon asked. '' Yes, I was just on the phone with Krystal and she said they are on the way. '' Seohyun said. '' Krys is coming.. shouldn't she be in school. Aigooo~ This kid. '' Taeyeon scratched her head like an ahjumma. The three girls giggled. '' Why is Jessica late anyway? '' Sunny asked. 

'' Do I really need to answer that still? '' Seohyun said. The two girls sigh and shook their heads. While tiffany was confused.. What was she talking about. '' What.. Why is she late? '' Tiffany asked curious. '' Sica-unnie likes to sleep specially when she has been partying the night before. '' Seohyun answered. Tiffany nodded in acknowledgement. '' We'll just wait here with you Seohyun. '' Taeyeon said. '' No need I have to start the meeting with the new employees including Tiffany-sii. They are probably waiting already. Let's go. ''. The girls followed Seohyun to the meeting room. 

 

****

While the younger girl is singing, hiphoping, rocking, bopping, swinging and headbanging to the track '' How deep is your love ''. The older girl head is killing her. Maybe going out last night with Yoona and her model friends wasn't such a good idea. '' I swear to god Krystal if you don't shut up or sit still right now I'll throw you out this f**king car. ''. Jessica said annoyed. Krystal rolled her eyes at her sister's remark but kept still because she didn't wanted to witness Hellsica in the morning.

'' You aren't even capable of doing that don't flatter yourself Sister. '' Krystal turned down the sound of the song and leaned back on her seat. '' I will just ask the driver to do it. '' Jessica smiled at her sister. Krystal glared at her. '' Anyhow.. I"m joining you for the rest of the day. You should be thankfull I'm ditching school for you. '' Krystal said. '' Right, as soon as you see Seo you'll ditch me. '' Jessica answered because she knows that Krystal has a huge crush on her secretary and childhood friend.

'' I mean can you blame me. She's perfect. '' Krystal said while thinking about her. '' Call her and tell her we are going for breakfast and come right after. '' Jessica said. Krystal nodded and grabbed her phone. She dialed her number and after two rings Seohyun picked up. ''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter