Chapter 10

A Billionaire's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the girls know where Jessica's house is but are a bit confused when they are going a whole other direction. '' Taeyeon, where are we going? I thought we were going to Jessica's house. '' Sunny asked curious. '' She messaged me and told me to come towards the Jung Mansion. '' Taeyeon answered casually.

But it wasn't casual no one has ever stepped a foot into the Jung Mansion let alone went further than the well known Golden Gate. The girls widened their eyes. This will be the first time for the girls to visit the Jung Mansion except for Taeyeon and Seohyun. The girls are still in the state of shock when they arrived at the Golden Gate and the gate wasn't only coloured gold it was made off gold.

'' We have to step out of the car. '' Taeyeon  opened the car door and went out of the car, the girls followed. The girls were questioning themself why they had to but it was quickly answered when a group of high ranked guards started checking them for any weapons that can hurt the Jungs.  '' Clear. '' The guard said when all the girls were checked.

'' Welcome back, miss Taeyeon and miss Seohyun '' one of the guards bowed. Seohyun bowed back. '' Thanks, Riley. '' Taeyeon winked. Sunny slapped Taeyeon on the head. The girls went back into the car while Taeyeon is following behind with a huge pout visible on her face.  '' At the airport I was reminded how well known Jessica is and here I am reminded how ing rich her family is. '' Hyoyeon said and the girls agreed.  The Golden Gate opened and the girls made way towards the Jung Mansion. 

Taeyeon scoffed. '' This is nothing compared to what I have experienced after being with her for almost 10 years. Overseas they are treated like royalty, they are even more influental than the royal family. Jessica might be a billionare but she's worth way way way more than that after she takes over Jung Empire and if you add it up with her family. Generations of the Jungs won't even have to work a day. Her family earns thousands times more than my family probably even millions.. ''. 

The girls were shocked at the information what Taeyeon just said. It took over 10 minutes to arrive at the Jung Mansion and Taeyeon has told them stories about how rich, influental and powerfull the Jung Family is. '' You guys remember the story about the family who went missing without a trace. '' The girls nodded their head. '' Who do you think was capable of doing that. '' Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. '' You are kidding right? Why and how? '' Yoona asked. 

'' One of the sons bullied Krystal in middle school. Jessica was fuming when she found out but.. '' Taeyeon turned around dead serious. '' You didn't here it from me. ''. '' How do you even know it was Jessica's doing? '' Tiffany asked not believing the innocent shy but cold girl Sooyeon was capable of doing something like that.  '' I noticed Krystal not talking with her family and I asked her what happened and she told me everything. I was shocked myself and it reminded me to never mess with Jessica. '' Taeyeon said.

'' I'm dead.. '' Tiffany leaned back on her seat and sighed loudly. In the past Jessica never told Tiffany about her family. Tiffany knew Jessica was rich because she was wearing designer clothes everyday but not that rich after taeyeon told her all the stories. '' You are going to be fine. She was in love with you for over ten years. You probably mean more to her than her own father. '' No offense but how can Tiffany mean more to Jessica than her own bloody father. '' Sooyoung asked.

'' They aren't close. '' Seohyun answered. '' But we will continue this story later we arrived. ''. The girls looked outside of the window and immediatly gasps are heard. The Jung Mansion looked like a palace. The van came to a roundabout with a huge fountain in the center. The Jung Mansion has never been seen by the public only by their most trusted workers and family. 

'' Oh my ing god. This is heaven. ''. The girls are greeted by a few maids by the door. '' Welcome miss Taeyeon, miss Seohyun and friends. Miss Jessica is getting read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter