Chapter 3

A Billionaire's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 14th, 2016 - 7 pm

Dinner was weird and very uncomfortable. Jessica couldn't keep her eyes away from Tiffany and all the girls noticed it. They didn't know if it was a good thing or bad thing. Jessica has quit a reputation with women. If she didn't believe in love she obviously didn't agreed on being in relationships. It just wasn't her thing anyway every time she ended up in bed with a girl, the girl always talked about what their relationship was about. Jessica always gave the same answer. '' I don't do relationships. ''. 

(Seating arrangement: Tiffany, Seohyun, Krystal, Jessica, Sunny and Taeyeon. Round table)

Jessica hasn't met the girl even for one day and she's already thinking about how they will be in the future. Jessica also felt very familiar with Tiffany as if she had seen her before. While chatting with her best friend Sunny, Tiffany glanced towards the end of the table where she saw one pair of eyes staring at her. The expression on the girls face was blank she didn't show any emotion it confused Tiffany. It didn't go unnoticed by the girls best friend. Taeyeon lightly pushed Jessica with her elbow. '' Stop staring at her you are making her feel uncomfortable. '' Taeyeon said. 

'' Really sister, you act like you have never seen a beautiful girl before. '' Krystal joined in. '' Because I haven't. '' Jessica answered without moving her eyes. '' You haven't? You hangout with models as beautiful as Yoona. '' Taeyeon stated and Seohyun agreed. '' Just because you find them beautiful doesn't mean I do too. '' Jessica glared at Taeyeon. '' Jeez calm your , I was just stating facts. My sunny bunny is the most beautiful of them all anyway. '' Taeyeon kissed Sunny on the cheek. Sunny blushed. Jessica rolled her eyes. 

'' You guys are so disgusting. '' Jessica said. '' You're just jealous. '' Taeyeon said. '' Am not! '' Jessica yelled. '' Yes you are. '' Taeyeon yelled back. '' Aish Jinja! You two act like children. Keep it down! '' Krystal slapped them both. The two girls pouted. The scene didn't go unnotice by a certain person. She giggled. Krystal and Seohyun scolded the two eldest. '' Are they always like this? '' Tiffany asked Sunny. Sunny nodded. '' It's annoying and frustrated. ''.

'' Aniyo, it's cute. '' Tiffany smiled. Sunny was confused. '' How is that cute? ''. '' Well they are CEO's of the biggest companies of whole Asia.. I mean the whole world. You wouldn't expect them to behave like the way they do now. '' Tiffany said. Sunny agreed '' I guess that's true. '' Sunny smiled. '' She's just a stupid midget who thinks everything she says is right. '' Jessica said in english so Taeyeon wouldn't understand. '' YAH! That's unfair. You know I can't understand english. '' Taeyeon yelled.

Since they are in a private dinner room nobody inside the restaurant will hear them or recognize them. '' Does it look like I care. '' Jessica said coldly. Taeyeon complained about Jessica to Sunny. Jessica glanced over to the end of the table and was again mesmerized. Tiffany was laughing with Taeyeon and Sunny. Tiffany's smile unknowingly brightens up someones day. Jessica smiled again two times today it is a record. Jessica shook her head.

What is this feeling? Her belly feels weird. She feels like throwing up. '' Excuse me I have to go to the restroom. ''. Jessica said and all eyes are on her. Her face looked pale she didn't look fine. It worried them. Without their reply she darted towards restroom. '' Fany, Can you check on her? '' Taeyeon said knowing that it is a great opportunity for them to become close. '' Sure. '' Tiffany nodded and went after Jessica.

Jessica leaned on the sink with both her hands staring at herself through the mirror. '' What the hell is wrong with me? '' Jessica asked herself. She opened the sink for water and splashed it onto her face. She breathed in and out slowly and wiped her face with paper. '' Jessica-sii '' A voice said. Jessica turned around towards the voice. '' Are you feeling okay? '' Tiffany asked worried. She took a step closer ready to check Jessica's tempature with her hand on her forehead.

Jessica grabbed Tiffany's hand quickly. Her palms started to sweat and a flutter of electricity runs through her body. She didn't understand the various emotion that she was feeling. '' Jessica-sii '' Tiffany said again. '' What! '' Jessica yelled. It startled Tiffany. '' Are you okay? '' Tiffany asked again. '' I'm fine. Leave me alone. '' Jessica said coldly. '' I was just asking if you're okay. You don't have be like this to me. '' Tiffany said abit angry.

She was just asking if Jessica was okay but this is the reaction she receives from the girl. '' I didn't ask for it right? just leave me alone. I'm fine. '' Jessica coldly said. Jessica didn't know what was going on. This girl Tiffany was scaring her. She was making her feel various emotions she disliked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter