Chapter 9

A Billionaire's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 5th, 2017 9:00 am

It's been exactly two weeks since Jessica didn't let anyone hear about her whereabouts. Jessica has been doing her work away from her office and house. Everyone heard the news two weeks back in Jeju when Jessica left the house in a hurry. She felt hurt, anger but at the same time she was glad. The girls understand her escape from Tiffany. Jessica dealt with alot of hardship throughout the years. And almost getting over it all, it all comes back to her.

Jessica's friends don't know or feel the pain. They don't know how it is to fall in love with someone at a young age and the same someone breaking your heart in pieces. The same someone who just by thinking about her made Jessica smile with love and happines and now the same someone just by thinking about her make Jessica burst into tears. Jessica tried to prepare herself for this but she didn't expect it to actually happen.

She didn't expect to face Miyoung again after ten long and painfull years. Jessica tried moving on at some point and Jessica did for awhile until something triggered her past and she broke it off with the girl. Even though she has to face her ex-girlfriend every day it isn't as painfull when she found out that Tiffany is Miyoung.

 

Flashback two weeks ago

'' Tiffany carefully stepped closer. Jessica was still turning her back towards her. '' Sooyeon. '' Tiffany slid her arms around Jessica's waist slowly. '' Please.. forgive me. '' Tiffany whispered into Jessica's ears. '' I love you, Sooyeon. I never stopped loving you. '' Tiffany continued whispering. She leaned gently on Jessica's shoulder. '' I'm so sorry. ''

The tears fell unchecked down Jessica's cheeks and dripped down from her chin onto her suitcase. She was too devastated to make a sound, any sound. Even though the hurt was unbearable, Tiffany's arms again made her feel safe and protected. '' You.. should've to.ld me.. '' Jessica whispered quietly. Jessica was right, Tiffany should've told her, they wouldn't be in this situation if she did.

'' I know.. I was being a coward. I didn't know how to break it to you.'' Tiffany said. As Tiffany blinked the tears dripped from her eyes and slid down her cheeks. It stayed quiet for awhile. The silence was a poison for them but neither of them had anything to say. ''Please.. don't touch me'' Jessica whispered and removed Tiffany's arms around her waist.

More tears fell down from Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany tried to grab Jessica's arm but Jessica threw her arm away. '' Don't touch me. Please.. don't touch me. You are hurting me even more with your touch. '' She cried out while yelling.The girls woke up because from the hallway came the most hysterical cry and shout. They all came out of their rooms and stopped at the hallway witnessing Jessica and Tiffany at a horrible state.

They looked a mess. Tears dropping down their faces, shirts wet because of it. Taeyeon quickily explained all the girls what the reason was because Jessica told her before everything went down. Shock visible on their faces. All the puzzles finally connecting to it all. Miyoung is Tiffany. Tiffany is the Miyoung who broke the CEO of Blanc & Eclare Ice Princess heart. Pity all over their faces. Krystal wanted to be there for her sister and was about to make way towards them when Seohyun held her back.

Seohyun gave her one look and Krystal immediatly understood what Seohyun meant. They had to deal with it theirselfs. '' I won't touch you.. I'm sorry. '' Tiffany said. Right after Jessica left the house grabbing her suitcase. Tiffany tried to stop her but Krystal held her back escaping from Seohyun's arms. '' Leave my sister alone. '' Krystal said with one of the coldest tones ever even the girls never witnessed that. Taeyeon stepped in and signaled for Seohyun to take Krystal with her. Krystal was fuming. Her glare didn't leave Tiffany's untill she was back in the room with Seohyun.

Tiffany burst into tears. Sunny quickily hugged her best friend and comforted her with sweet words. '' Everything is going to be alright, Fany-ya~ '' Sunny mumbled softly while rubbing her best friend back. Tiffany was shaking in Sunny's arms. '' I'll go after her. ''. Taeyeon said and ran out of the door. The rest of the girls brought Tiffany to the living room and started to explain everything by detail.

Taeyeon ran out of the door trying to catch up with Jessica. Unfortunaly Jessica's car drove away when she came out of the house. She grabbed her phone and called Jessica but she didn't pick up. She kept trying and trying. The girl can't drive in this state even though she is an experienced driver. Taeyeon sigh in frustration and went back in the house. She walked in the living room where all the other girls are sitting listening at what Tiffany has to say.

'' She left. '' Taeyeon said while eyeing Tiffany.

 

End of flashback

Jessica's POV

They said pain heals with time and that everything will get better. But how are things getting better when the reason all this pain happened at the beginning was right infront of me the whole time. I was almost on the verge of forgetting and moving on but you won't let me. Why did you come back?... If pain does heal I have to figure out how to forget you.. forget the feelings that I still have for you.. Miyoung.

I fell onto bed facing the white cei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter