Epoligue

A Billionaire's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later
 

Jessica's POV

I was a bad person, I never meant to be. I wonder if it just happens when you take love that strong and mix it up with fear from the past. After 5 years being with her I can finally acknowledge that love is a real thing with real emotions and feelings. Who would've thought that I Jessica Jung will ever believe in love again. I did stupid things only to proof my love for her. I broke my image as the ice princess only because she influenced me to. She made me smile in public with people I have no connecting with.

She made me go back to the girl I use to be. The girl she made me be. A Caring Person that's why after all the love she gave me I am on my knees begging her to stay with me forever and always. '' Will you marry me, Miyoung? '' I take the box and open it. In it 24karaat ring. People around us gasping, shocked because the Jessica Jung is throwing away all her pride to be with the woman she'll love forever. Our friends and family smiling widely anticipating her answer. I see tears welling up in her eyes a huge grin visible on her beautiful face.

'' You want to stay with me forever and always.. Sooyeon are you sure. '' Tiffany says softly. I nod. '' Forever and always. '' I smile. She bends down slowly and kisses me on the lips. '' Yes. I want nothing else to marry you. '' Tears finally falling from her eyes down on the ground. I smile widely, jump up and engulfed her into a hug. '' I love you. '' I say holding her tight. '' I love you too. '' She smiles widely and kisses me again on the lips softly. Our friends and family congratulating us.  

 

8 months after

''We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. ''.

Some people in the audience giggle knowing Tiffany is the jealous type. '' Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, surive hard times and be loving and unselfish. Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardschips and triumphs for all the days of your lives?

'' Yes, I do. '' Jessica says. '' Yes, I do. '' Tiffany says.

'' Do you pledge to shar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter