Entry 9 .

The Past is the Past // Discontinued

author's note ;

Phew, chapter 9! :D

~=

 

"Thanks for helping me Kevin," I smiled up at him as he stood up from tying his shoes on.

"It's no problem at all. How do you feel?" he furrowed his eyebrows a little in concern.

"Actually, I feel awesome!" I held up my thumb to prove my point.

Kevin smiled sweetly at me and held up his arms, "Goodbye hug?"

I stepped into his arms and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'll see you later," I mumbled into his chest.

He gave me a squeeze and left his arms around my waist. I dropped my arms and pulled back a little, but he wouldn't let go until a second later. He looked away and waved goodbye before walking out the door.

I stretched and rolled my shoulders back and glanced at my watch. 6:27. "Wow, we've been doing work for a while," I breathed.

I caught sight of my phone sitting on the table and walked over to it. 'Chunji said he was coming over, didn't he?' I shrugged it off and walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

After cooking up some simple fried rice, I set my plate down in front of my laptop and read about the school news.

U-Kiss, Teen Top, Boyfriend and many others are preparing for their comeback in November; who's excited?! U-Kiss have already posted a teaser photo featuring ulzzang Kiseop. He is just so gorgeous, am I right? "Do I look good? Hehehehehehhehhe..." tweeted Kiseop after the photo was released in which fans replied saying, "You are the most handsome Kiseopie!" "Oppa, I can't wait for your comeback!" "Oppa is hot!"

I'm anticipating Teen Top and Boyfriend's teasers!


I leaned back in my chair and held onto my stomach, full of food. I groaned at the sight of my plate. It was still half-full. 'The pot is still half-full too. I always make too much...'

I sat up straight and reached for my phone. I sent a quick text to Chunji, asking if he wanted to come over. I held onto my phone, waiting for his reply, since he always replied right away. After a while, I set my phone aside and surfed the net.

Finally, after 20 minutes or so, my phone vibrated with a new text message.

From: Chunji

I already ate.

I stared at the text for a while. 'His reply was so short and to the point... Is something wrong? I'm probably reading into it too much,' I nodded, reassuring myself.

--

Chunji's eyes fell to his phone as it started to vibrate on the table in front of him. He could see the name of the sender from where he sat. The image of Kevin and me so close flashed and stayed imprinted his mind.

He tried to push the picture out of his mind and reached for his phone.

From: Mimilu<3

Oh really? That's too bad :< Well, what did you eat? And what time are you picking me up tomorrow? I can't wait :D Wha~ You're turning 18~ Are you excited?


Chunji cracked a smile as he read the text. "Oh, I bet I know who you're texting!" LJoe teased as he walked into the room, drying his hair with a towel that hung around his neck.

Chunji sighed and locked his phone before placing it back on the table. LJoe strode over to Chunji and looked at him curiously. "What's with the sigh? Tomorrow is the big day! Your 18th birthday. Plus, you were going to ask Mimi out, right?"

Chunji looked up at LJoe with a pained expression, stood up and walked away. LJoe's teasing smile fell as he watched his friend retreat into the kitchen, muttering that he'll cook dinner.

--

I looked at the clock, then back at my phone.

 

It's been an hour since Chunji last texted me.

"Maybe... Maybe he was really tired from practicing for his comeback and fell asleep already..." I sighed.

My phone suddenly vibrated, causing me to jump. I picked up my phone and read the name of the sender: Kevin oppa.

I sighed and opened the text.

From: Kevin oppa

Do you have any plans tomorrow? Want to come hang out in the morning? I have practice the rest of the day so we can't hang for too long :c


I stared at the text, unsure of how to answer. I put the phone to my ear when I finally decided to just call Chunji.

--

Chunji glanced at the phone that was vibrating on the table. He walked over to it when he realized it was call since it was vibrating non-stop. He deadpanned and quickly pulled LJoe over

"Answer for me! I-I have to shower!" Chunji shoved the phone into LJoe's chest and motioned for him to pick up the call.

LJoe clumsily took the phone and answered it before it was too late. A soft voice answered with a hello.

"Hey, Mimi! Chunji is taking a shower right now. What's up?" he answered casually while shooting Chunji questioning looks.

"Oh, really? Well, do you know what time he's going to come pick me up tomorrow?"

"O-Oh..." LJoe looked at Chunji, waiting for an answer, since Chunji could hear my voice through the phone from where he stood.

Chunji furrowed his brows and held up his pointer finger, then a second finger, and finally shrugged.

"Ah.. Maybe at one, two? I'm not sure..." LJoe stared incredulously at his friend who couldn't make up his mind.

"Ah, really? Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, later Mimi," LJoe handed the phone back to Chunji after the call ended. "Dude, what's up with you?"

Chunji just shook his head, hoping LJoe would drop the subject. LJoe sighed and hit Chunji lightly in the arm. "Get it together. She's probably worried about you now."

Chunji dropped his head in shame, shoulders deflating, and trudged into his room.

--

To: Kevin oppa

Yeah, I can hang out in the morning. Want to help me bake a cake? It's Chunji's birthday tomorrow and I want to make his favorite cake.


From: Kevin oppa

Sure thing! But I don't know if I'll be much help to you... Haha

~=

author's note ;

Hope this chapter was okay! Please comment and tell me what you think (: Thanks for reading! ♥