Entry 14 .

The Past is the Past // Discontinued

author's note ;

I should be doing work. e____e


~=



"Hey guys, I'm going to the bathroom for a sec, 'kay?" I yelled over the music.

"Wait, let me come with you," Jin stood up beside me and held the door open for me.

"Thanks, but I don't think I need a bodyguard..." I laughed, standing up behind him.

Jin just shrugged and lightly pushed me in the direction of the bathrooms.

I glanced around at the different rooms and stopped dead in my tracks when I spotted a familiar face. Jin stopped when he realized I wasn't beside him anymore.

"Hey, What's wrong?" he followed my gaze to one particular karaoke room and understood.

He hastily grabbed my arm and pulled me away, but not before the people in the room see me.

--

"Chunji," LJoe tapped on said person's shoulder. "Why did you invite her? This was supposed to be just us guys!"

Chunji tightened his grip on the girl's shoulders protectively and glared at LJoe. "Sorry, I guess I wasn't informed. Noona, don't worry about LJoe. He's just jealous."

"Jealous, my ," LJoe scoffed.

Chunji glared at LJoe and turned back to his noona. He titled his head onto her shoulder smiled in content.

"Hey isn't that-"

"Mimi!"

"Noona!"

Chunji's eyes snapped opened and looked to the door.

And there I was, staring right back at him. I felt angry and upset, but most of all, hurt.

LJoe stood up, glared at Chunji, and headed towards the door.

"Mimi!" LJoe burst through the door and glanced around the hallway. "Tch, that idiot Chunji."

--

Jin didn't stop until we reached the bathrooms. "You can, uh, go do your business. I'll wait out here," he said awkwardly.

I nodded and trudged into the bathroom as if I had no hope left. I quickly did my business and washed my hands. I looked into the mirror and finally broke down. I angrily screamed and punched the mirror.

'That bastard is just full of lies,' I thought angrily.

Jin anxiously burst into the bathroom and glanced around, not caring that it was the girl's bathroom. "Mimi!"

He rushed over to me and grabbed my bleeding hand. "Don't do something so rash for some idiot like him!" he scolded, pushing my hand under the faucet to rinse the blood from my hand.

I blankly stared at his hand over mine and sighed. Jin glanced at me and shook his head. He grabbed some paper towels and gently dried my hand. He tossed that batch of paper towels into the trashcan and examined my hand. The bleeding had stopped, but I was still crying. The tears just wouldn't stop, no matter how hard I tried.

Jin pulled me into an embrace and patted my back soothingly. "He's not worth you tears, Mimi," he uttered comforting words here and there.

After a while, he pulled away from the hug and looked me in the eyes. I stared back into his eyes and smiled slightly. "Thanks, Jin."

Suddenly, he closed the space between us and kissed me sweetly on the lips. My eyes widened in surprise at his sudden gesture. He pulled away and his face scrunched up. "Ew, your make-up is all disgusting now."

"Y-You! What's that supposed to mean?"

Jin just laughed and shook his head. "I'm just kidding! Let's go back. The others are probably worried."

"You bet we are! What is this? Why are you in the girls' bathroom?"

"Seoyoung!" I gasped, finally noticing her figure standing at the door.

"I can explain!" Jin turned around and held up his hands in surrender.

Seoyoung grabbed Jin's wrist and pulled him out of the bathroom, leaving me behind to think about what just happened.

Chunji moved on to some noona, I punched the mirror, and Jin just kissed me?

What is going on?

"Mimi, you okay?" I looked to the door and saw Seoyoung poke her head into the bathroom.

I nodded absentmindedly and looked down at my hand. There were cuts and bruises left from punching the mirror. I lightly touched the injuries with my left hand and winced.

"Hey, hey! Don't touch it! Here, let's go home. I'll help you bandage that," Seoyoung gently took me by the arm and pulled me out of the bathroom.

When we stepped out of the bathroom, I came face-to-face with Chunji. His face was expressionless. He looked down at my injured hand and furrowed his brows slightly. There was a flash of concern and worry, but it was gone fast. He disappeared into the boys' bathroom without a word.

Seoyoung quietly pulled back to the karaoke room we occupied and told me to wait outside. I looked down the hall to where Teen Top's karaoke room was supposed to be and saw LJoe step out. He looked left then right and spotted me. Before he could walk over, Seoyung and the rest came out of the karaoke room with their stuff.

I looked away and trailed behind them.

"Is your hand okay?" Jiae asked quietly, eyeing my bruised hand.

I nodded and smiled reassuringly up at Jiae. "Obviously she's lying."

I shot a glare at Jin and clenched and unclenched my hand to prove that I was okay, but failed when I winced.

Jin snickered and shook his head. He took his keys out and unlocked his car. We piled into the car, Jin and Jiseok in the front and the girls in the back with Jiae in the center. I looked out the window and up at the karaoke bar and sighed.

'I should never have trusted Chunji.'

The ride home was quiet. No one spoke a word about what happened. I assumed everyone knew what happened. I could feel the others glance at me and my injured hand with worry and curiosity.

"Which way is your house, Mimi?" Jin asked as we neared the neighborhood.

"Oh, it's at the top of the hill. Just keep going straight."

Soon, we arrived at my house. Jin parked the car on our driveway. Everyone followed me into the house and jumped when we heard laughter.

"Mimi's home! Let's go greet her!" I heard Minjee squeal.

They appeared at the stairs and waved to me. I waved back, hiding my injured hand behind my back. "Hi guys, I'm back. You guys won't mind if they stayed for a bit, right?" I gestured to the four behind me and my brother shrugged.

"It's fine. They," he pointed at the two boys, "Can't stay over though."

I rolled my eyes and walked past them and up to my room with Seoyoung, Jiae, Jin and Jiseok trailing behind me. They bowed and greeted the couple as they passed.

In my room, I pulled out medicine, tape and bandages for my hand. We sat down on the floor of my bedroom in front of the bed in a circle. Seoyoung carefully disinfected my wound and wrapped it tight.

"You can take care of cuts too? What can't you do?" Jiseok teased, lightening the mood.

"Shut up!" Seoyoung glared playfully.

"Do you guys want anything to eat?" Minjee called from downstairs.

"Well?" I glanced at the others.

They hesitantly looked at each other, deciding whether or not they should accept the food or just tough it out. "Don't be so polite! Just say yes or no! I know we didn't eat yet," I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, fine! We'll help make the food then, right guys?" Seoyoung stood up.

"Guys?" Minjee yelled again.

"Sure, we'll help!" Seoyoung yelled back in reply.

"Oh, there's no need! We'll call you when the food is ready!"

"Fail," Jiseok snickered.

"Shush! You're so mean to me!" Seoyoung plopped back down in her spot and pouted.

Jiseok and Seoyoung bickered with each other while Jiae tried to stifle her laugh beside Jiseok.

"So, you're not going to tell your brother about this?" Jin gently touched my bandaged hand.

I flinched away and shook my head. "No, maybe later."

"How could you possibly hide a bandaged hand from someone you live with?" Jin raised a brow at me skeptically.

"I can, and I will!" I harrumphed.

"Let's see you try. Not to mention it's your dominant hand," Jin shook his head in disbelief.

I sighed. He had a point.

I pulled my phone out as it vibrated and opened the new text message.

From: LJoe

That girl is the girl we're working with for our new song. Don't misunderstand. Please.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. 'Why is LJoe trying to cover up for Chunji?'

--

From: Mimi

He doesn't seem to care about me anymore. I'll see you around, Byunghun


LJoe sighed as he closed his phone. He glanced at Chunji who sat in the back of the van, staring out the window and sighed again.

"What's wrong, LJoe? You keep sighing like you have a million worries," Niel eyed his band mate and friend oddly.

"It's nothing. My friend hurt herself over this idiot and I'm just worried for her," LJoe glared at Chunji and looked away.

Chunji flinched in his seat and frowned, remembering the state of my wounded hand.

'That was my fault?'

~=

author's note ;

I think the chapter going boring near the end lmfao //shot. Anyway, another update! Hope you liked it and thanks for reading ♥