Entry 3 .

The Past is the Past // Discontinued

 

"I'll see you later, Chuchu," Chunji sang, giving me a quick hug.

Chunji escaped down the hall before I could react. I sighed and walked into the music room.

"Hello!" the teacher greeted enthusiastically.

"Hello," I greeted back, bowing a little.

I settled down in random seat and took in my surroundings. There was a chalkboard with lines running across the board like a music sheet. In front of the chalkboard was a grand piano and a desk. The chairs in the classroom were placed in a circle in the center.

Once the bell rang, I glanced around the classroom and noticed there wasn't a lot of students. In fact, there was only about 10 of us.

"Welcome to Music I! This year I will be teaching you basics of music and help you develop your voices! You may call me Mrs. Song," the teacher introduced happily.

'She is so... Hyper... and Jolly...' I mused.

"Today, let's get to know each other! It shouldn't be too hard since there's only a few of you!"

"Do we have to," some students groaned.

"Yes, we do! Because I want this class to be enjoyable and I want my students to be close to each other. This way, we can help each other during the year," Mrs. Song explained.

"Come on guys, this can't be too bad," I grinned.

"That's the spirit! And what's your name?" Mrs. Song looked at me happily.

"Chyumi, but you can call me Mimi." 'I like her happy-go-lucky personality,' I thought to myself.

"Um, Mrs. Song? Can I change classes?" one student sneered.

"Go ahead," Mrs. Song sighed.

A few students stood up, grabbed their stuff, and left the classroom. Some looked back apologetically, while others just stalked out of the classroom.

I rolled my eyes and looked around the classroom. Only 4 other students besides me were left.

"Okay, let's introduce ourselves first!" I nodded and took this chance to remember everyone's face. "I'll start then," Mrs. Song beamed.

"So my name is Song Minhee. My age is a secret and I love music! And I decided I would like to help kids develop their love for music through singing or writing music." Mrs. Song had short and curly light brown hair and an oval-shaped face.

"Mimi, how about you go next?" she suggested.

I nodded and stood up. "Hello everyone, my name is Yong Chyumi and I just turned 16 over the summer. I love art and music, but never dared to try singing before. I hope I can really develop my voice this year, thank you," I bowed.

I looked to my left and watched as the girl next to me stood up. She had straight shoulder-length black hair and a round face. Her face had no trace of make-up, yet she looked really pretty. "Hello, my name is Jun Jiae. I'm 17 and I love playing the piano. I've composed a few short songs before, but I hope I can improve my composing. I really want to write music. Please take care of me this year." Her voice was light and soft, almost angelic.

"Ah, wonderful! So far we have a potential singer and songwriter!" Mrs. Song praised.

Jiae and I looked at each other and blushed. We turned our attention to the boy behind her. He had long messy chocolate-colored hair and a round face. "Hello, my name is Kang Jin. I'm 18 and my parents tell me I was born to play drums. Ever since I was little, I've been banging on pillows, pots, pans and the kitchen table. I sing a little, but I think I can improve. Please take care of me," his voice was gentle.

We applauded, laughing a little, and moved on to the next student. When he stood up, he looked a bit intimidating. He had spiky dark brown hair and a long face with sharp eyes and jaw line. He cleared his throat and bowed 90 degrees. "Hello, my name is Lee Jiseok. I'm 17, standing at 180 centimeters. But please, don't be intimidated." The class laughed and relaxed. His voice was low, deep and husky. "Anyway, I play the bass and I want to write lyrics."

"Oh, interesting," Mrs. Song mused.

Jiseok gave her a cheeky grin, showing off his dimples, and sat down.

The last student stood up and bowed, hair flipping and flapping all over the place. She had long wavy brown and blonde hair that shaped her face. She had light make-up on that defined her hazel-brown eyes and full lips. In other words, she was a beauty. "Hello everyone! My name is Park Seoyoung and I'm still 16! I'm 10 centimeters shorter than Mister Lee over here and I love to sing! I'm a part-time model and I love photography! My parents think my singing could use some improving, so here I am! I hope we can all get along," she said cheerfully.

"This is wonderful! We have practically everything, except a rapper! I can't wait to start class with you all," Mrs. Song clapped.

For the rest of the period, Mrs. Song led us in different ice breaker games. I can proudly say I remember everyone's name and am somewhat comfortable around them.

"I'll see you all tomorrow!" Mrs. Song waved cheerfully.

"Bye, Mrs. Song!"

"See you tomorrow teach!"

"Have a good day, Mrs. Song!"

Once we were all out of the classroom, we stayed together in our little group. "So Mimi, I think I saw you on my bus this morning. Want walk together?" Seoyoung asked, linking her arms with mine. "You too, Jiae unni!"

"Sure!" I nodded.

"Okay," Jiae smiled shyly.

"What about us? Leaving us out, huh?" Jiseok pouted.

"Let them be," Jin laughed. "We can drive home and let these girls ride the bus."

"Hey, hey wait! Can we have a ride?" Seoyoung clasped her hands together, doing some aegyo.

"I don't know Jiseok, should we?" Jin put a hand on his thoughtfully.

"No!" Jiseok huffed.

We laughed and chatted down the hallway. "Oh, shoot! Actually, I have to go to a photoshoot now, sorry guys! I'll see you guys tomorrow! Don't miss me too much!" Seoyoung waved, hurrying down the hall.

"Chuchu," a voice sang from behind.

I tensed and ran without thinking. "Mimi?" I heard Jiae ask.

"Sorry, I'll catch you guys later!" I waved without looking back.

"Chyumi, wait!" 'He doesn't give up, does he?'

I quickened my pace and turned the corner, only to bump into someone and fall backwards. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't be running but-"

"It's okay, Mimi. Why the rush?" I looked up and brightened when I came face-to-face with Eli.

Behind him was Kevin, AJ and Kiseop. "Are you running from who I think it is?" Eli offered me a hand and I took it gladly.

"Maybe," I laughed sheepishly.

"Alright, come on. I think we can get you out of here," AJ grinned mischievously.

"How-" in a matter of seconds, the boys surrounded me and I could hear Chunji from afar.

"Mimi?" I heard him sigh.

AJ stood in front of me, Kevin and Kiseop to my left and right, and Eli behind me. Eli placed his hands on my shoulder and lightly pushed me forward.

When we were out the door, I let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks guys."

"Anytime, Mimi."

"I'll see you guys later!" I waved, running towards the buses that were getting ready to leave.

"Aw, she rides the bus?" Kiseop pouted.

When I got on the bus, I headed to the back and saw Jiae. "So the boys didn't give you a ride?" I joked.

She quickly shook her head and blushed. "I wasn't comfortable being with two guys in one car."

"Oh, I'm sorry Jiae unni! I'm sorry I just ran off... But you know, Jiseok and Jin are like brothers to us now. You don't need to be shy around them."

"I guess you're right," she giggled.

During the bus ride, Jiae looked out the window while I wrote in my journal. I can trust Jiae not to look. Plus, she probably won't say anything even if she saw it by accident.

So after English was lunch and I had a talk with Chunji. I really don't know what to say to him... He looks like he really wants me back. And that he wouldn't hurt me again, but I'm so scared... And paranoid... What if he just does the same thing again?

Anyway, I didn't get to eat lunch because of him and guess what? Kevin was in my Korean class! I think it's adorable how he's in my class though. I wonder what class Eli is in... Oh well! Lucky for me, Kevin, Eli and Kiseop are in my gym class! It's so weird~ I've never had a class with them before and now, I have three classes with Kevin! And two with Eli and Kiseop! I hope they don't find me bothersome or clingy... Chunji and LJoe are in my gym class too... Ugh! I don't know what to do~!

Chunji walked me to my music class and he hugged me then ran off. What am I supposed to think?! Sorry Season, but I really don't know what to do about him...

Anyway. In music class, I met new people and I feel like it's going to be my favorite class. The teacher is nice and adorable and my classmates are fun to be with.

Well, that was my first day of school. Pretty eventful, I have to say...

P.S. sorry if I forget to write! Or if I lose you... ):

- Mimi~
<3

I closed my journal and placed it back in my bag. I pulled my iPod out and offered Jiae an ear bud to listen with me. She grinned and took it.

"Oh, I love U-Kiss!" she said.

"Who's your favorite member?"

"Um, I have to say... AJ oppa," she replied shyly.

"Really? AJ oppa is pretty cool," I nodded.

"What about you? Who's your favorite member?" Jiae asked.

"Kevin oppa," I blushed.

"I can see why you like him. His voice is so soft and mellow. Plus he can be so playful," Jiae said thoughtfully.

"Exactly! Yes!" I laughed.

"Well, this is my stop, Mimi! I'll see you tomorrow!" Jiae waved, climbing over me and out the seat.

"Bye, Jiae unni! Maybe I'll come visit you some time!" I grinned.

Jiae nodded and got off the bus. She waved to me one last time and walked down the sidewalk.

When I got home, I went straight to my room. On my door was a sticky note that read:

Mimi~

Your mama [a/n: Mom in Chinese] and appa are going on a business for a while. Your brother will be home to take care of you. (More like you will have to take care of him, hehe) Be careful! Don't forget to turn off the stove! And remember to wake up for school, not press snooze!

We love you, remember that.

Your mama and appa <3


I rolled my eyes and laughed. I stuck the note on the bulletin board next to the door and jumped on my bed.

Soon, I fell asleep, dreaming of Chunji and the year and a half we dated.

A tear trickled down the side of my face.

'Should I return to someone that hurt me so bad?'

~=

author's note;

Whoo! Chapter 3 finished! Falalala~ 8D... I was hoping to avoid making more important OCs, but I failed... ;___; Now this will really be a challenge for a noob fanfic writer like me~ It looks like the journal thing is slowly dying... xD

Thanks for reading! I love you~ ♥

p.s. If you have any questions, suggestions, please tell me so I can improve this story and improve my writing in general! (: Thank you! ♥